Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... (35474 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2012
Fantasizes abt doggying a chicken. my advice... wait till xmas period, u'll hav loads to choose from
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 5:49pm On May 31, 2012
this adek dude has only one testicle... yet he has mouth to yarn dust..
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Skii(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2012
sweetchicks: this adek dude has only one testicle... yet he has mouth to yarn dust..

sweetchicks is telling a lie
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Riskymallam: 6:32pm On May 31, 2012
^^ Doesn't even have any grin tongue

But wait o, how did you even know she's telling the truth?

Silly me, you guys give yourselves random Bj's .. grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 6:49pm On May 31, 2012
@risky, aw come you know he has none? must be that you guys have been playin naughty wiv tripple sin?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Skii(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2012
Risky_mallam: ^^ Doesn't even have any grin tongue

But wait o, how did you even know she's telling the truth?

Silly me, you guys give yourselves random Bj's .. grin grin

Risky mallam is smart enough on his own thread grin grin
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 6:59pm On May 31, 2012
He managed to self service on a church trip with his mum and priest on both sides
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 7:32pm On May 31, 2012
Still can't locate a p[b]u[/b]ssy
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by KevinII(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2012
^^ I have located hers severally cool
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2012
you can so lie... no wonder you were the last to find out that ijebabe has a penis... needs funds for a new pair of veejays.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Adeks(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2012
sweetchicks: this adek dude has only one testicle... yet he has mouth to yarn dust..
Guess how she got 2 know... she actually bursted one while deep.Drinking on my ping. grin grin grin I bet she enjoyed it so much dat she culdnt control herself. lollipop.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 9:52pm On May 31, 2012
this dude is so in denial that he cannot bring himself to admit that his bulldog tore the damned testicle off him while the animal was servicin him. the poor dog was enjoyin his chocolate coated balls.. no worries y'hear? i'll let that slide... cannot phantom the trauma you had to go tru!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 9:59pm On May 31, 2012
The reason you remember the dog bit was because you were next in line to suck it.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 10:07pm On May 31, 2012
and you are so bitter cuz i'll neva suck your two testes...my mouth's too precious to touch those lice infested sacks..
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 10:20pm On May 31, 2012
You are just mad the dog had a piece of the action and you were left to take him to the hospital. But did you not suck the doctor afterwards?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 10:22pm On May 31, 2012
he is a thief.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2012
@mynd..you are very unscrupulous ...not only do you lie, now madam goldie is angry @ you cuz you stole her Love Machine for your own use.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 10:40pm On May 31, 2012
she licks pusssy for a living. angry
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 10:42pm On May 31, 2012
Post a lie about the person above you, is that so hard. See some people taking it personally grin Chill jor!

Licks buttcracks for a living!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2012
we exchange tongue laps once in a while.. she says my skillz r legendary!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 10:47pm On May 31, 2012
That was you complementing my skills, remember?
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by sweetchicks(f): 10:49pm On May 31, 2012
never on the low.. always high on dope.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by OK2NV4: 10:50pm On May 31, 2012
sweetchicks: never on the low.. always high on dope.

Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 11:01pm On May 31, 2012
ijebabe: Post a lie about the person above you, is that so hard. See some people taking it personally grin Chill jor!

Licks buttcracks for a living!

who

She has slept with all the guys on NL.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 11:03pm On May 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

who

She has slept with all the guys on NL.
Only after her recommendations

(didn't mean you with my comment smiley )
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 11:05pm On May 31, 2012
she surprised OK-2-NV with a BJ as his birthday gift.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by OK2NV4: 11:08pm On May 31, 2012
gave me crabs
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Mynd44: 11:10pm On May 31, 2012
Goldieluks: she surprised OK-2-NV with a BJ as his birthday gift.
You are just mad you did not get there first
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by ijebabe: 11:28pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Was Goldie above you? angry

Farts in a plastic bag and sniffs it at leisure!
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 11:32pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:

He is seriously e-love with me.
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by OK2NV4: 11:32pm On May 31, 2012
ijebabe:
Was Goldie above you? angry

Farts in a plastic bag and sniffs it at leisure!

grows her own yeast
Re: Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... by Goldieluks: 11:34pm On May 31, 2012
OK=2=NV:

grows her own yeast

~Falls from helicopter~ grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024 / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.