Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This (3629 Views)

My Adsense Ad Is Not Showing On My Blogger Site / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Active Admin Needed On Blogger Site "It's All About Entertainment And Gossip" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
www.Abdulplayer.
Nice and informative.

Try designing it to make it look more appealing.
People like that.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Nice one

Keep on posting good and informative things and i'm sure you'd be getting traffic
Chibenze:
If you are a blogger an you are interested in participating, leave your blog url here, then each blogger will visit your blog, leave a comment and become a follower of your blog as well.
Here are the three main reason every blogger should do that:
1. It will increase traffic to each other and create friendship
2. Google like website and blogs that have activity and interaction, thus giving you a chance of approving your ad request.
3. You creat backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: everyone should do this, if you want your blog to be promoted
begin with my blog http://chibenze-alltopic..com/
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by abduljabbar4(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
MuhdG:

Nice and informative.

Try designing it to make it look more appealing.
People like that.

Keep it up!
Thanks
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Rosemary216(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Check my signature |
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by bamac(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
http://bamisepeters..com will follow you back too i swear
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Carolesrepublic(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by SULEMANAF: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Visit my at gurublogtech..com
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by darmys(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by fineyemi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mine is.........www.guru9ja..com New to bloging though
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Catalyst007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by heywhytech1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Www.heywhyzo.com
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by superken(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Panshow(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by expertix(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Here is my blog, It is all about domain business www.ccTLDMarket.com and you are free to pass comments on any of the topics there. You can as well suggest any topic you want me to write about on domain business. Cheers.
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Hi,my name is Victor Ezeh.I build and design websites with the affordable prices of 15-8k (depends on the type you want).After building the website for you I will help drive traffic to it by promoting it for free. If u are interested add me on whatsapp 08122536006 and I will show you samples of my work.
Remember: FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Naijjablog(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
pls can anyone help me ads not showing up on my blog check it http://naijja..com/ what should I do
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by DaVinciii(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Www.brokenot.com
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Caspian22(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
My blog is www.youmustgethealthy.com It's a top health n fitness blog, and yes you must get healthy by force o!
You are free to visit, read any post and please share.
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by opeyemix: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by ELTON123(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chibenze:
If you are a blogger an you are interested in participating, leave your blog url here, then each blogger will visit your blog, leave a comment and become a follower of your blog as well.
Here are the three main reason every blogger should do that:
1. It will increase traffic to each other and create friendship
2. Google like website and blogs that have activity and interaction, thus giving you a chance of approving your ad request.
3. You creat backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: everyone should do this, if you want your blog to be promoted
begin with my blog http://chibenze-alltopic..com/
http://ebukavincent..com
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Rexceedo: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by gefted1: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
www.naijainfozone.com i will comment on the blog of anyone who comment on my own.
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by stevespack(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
www.eisteve..com thanks though am still checking other wonderful site's here too
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Dajugba: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Www.hkitnob.com
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by kidawarri(f): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by expertix(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Here is my blog. Our business are talking about domain biz. Cheers

http://www.cctldmarket.com/
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by basadenet: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This by emmalexdboy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
OP, this idea is to what end. See different links saturating everywhere. No single interaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Submit Your Website/blog To Google, Bing & Yahoo / TOP Free To Download Blogger Blospot Templates 2016 / 4 Recommended Ways To Boost Your Blog On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.