Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Globe Re-insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Globe Re-insurance (1552 Views)

Send Your Bulk Sms As Low As =N=1.00K. To Millions Of People Round The Globe. / Consolidated Hallmark Insurance/globe Reinsurance / What Do You Know About Globe Reinsurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globe Re-insurance by BabaOlowo: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
Wondering if anyone has authentic information on Globe-Reinsurance.
I invested in the Private Placement for about 3 Months now and I thought it should have been listed.
Re: Globe Re-insurance by BabsO2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
Listed where ? Definitely not NSE.
They may be verifying them shortly and they will be listed very soon on Insurance list of successful insurance companies. Amen.
Re: Globe Re-insurance by tundetire: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
The private placement of Globe Re was a successful one, however the company is yet to be listed. What actually happened was that the company wanted to merge with Nigeria Re and they had actually signed MOU with the company. It however happened that the Board of Nigeria Re and NICON took the Government to court with respect to verification exercise embarked upon by NAICOM. Globe Re inventually pulled out of the merger talks asa a result of this court case and applied to SEC who granted a 1 week period for the company to get more funds through the private placement which you also subscribed to. Before that time, First Bank Plc had signified their intention to take about 51% of the shares of Globe Re, we learnt this was successful and made many people to subscribe to the private placement. We heard that they may be coming for listing in the market very soon by introduction. I think it is a strategic buy.
Re: Globe Re-insurance by BabsO2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
tundetire thanks for the cheering info. I pray they succeed and they get listed on time.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! / Help! I Need To Transfer From Paypal To Alertpay / Please are Bforex real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.