Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Send Your Season's Greeting Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Send Your Season's Greeting Here (885 Views)

Send Your Gospel Tracks For Promo Free Of Charge! / ‘heaven On Earth’…the New Greeting By Winners Chapel Members / Happy Raksha Bandhan Greeting Cards For Brothers/sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Season's Greeting Here by spora(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
To Nairalanders,

May the Love, Peace, and Joy of Christmas and  Year 2008 be yours always.

Merry Xmas and Proserous New Year in advance.

Re: Send Your Season's Greeting Here by dankmen208(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2007
My Fellow Naira Lander is Gud 2 say Happy new year, but lets look into the years past, what have you achieved? Think of where you are going, Where you are and where you Ought to be Be. when i think about mine (I cried) cry
Re: Send Your Season's Greeting Here by spora(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
My greeting goes to the following people for the great support they gave during the outgoing year:

My friends: Messrs Lolu Ajediran and Amos Aledare and their families
My parents and siblings
My uncles, and cousins at home and abroad
and my immediate family.

I can not forget my all-in-all for His protection, provision and preservation thorughout 2007. I praise Your holy name.You are the reason for the season.
Re: Send Your Season's Greeting Here by spora(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
I must not forget to acknowldge the following Nairalander for their contributions to my life in year 2007.

Seun- Thank you for the opportunity of this forum. you are  kiss
Lawyerchap, Tampico, Ndi, Uchetobi, Dalby, Adechuks, Uche1, Modups, Oluwanisol, Tommyex, Salsera, salvage, 9ja4eve, Kaydee, Razzor. One love  kiss kiss kiss kiss

You guys are too much!

(1) (Reply)

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors By Kersey Graves / Obama's Victory In The Light Of Scriptures! / Who Is A True Disciple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.