Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. (1392 Views)

Empire II Premiere Threatened By Lawsuit From American Gangster / Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by Pain(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
TV housemate in sex attack

Ofunneka may be set to make more than Richard ever dreamed of from a lawsuit against Mnet. ( She needs a Good Lawyer ) Follow this link for more details.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/tv-housemate-in-sex-attack/2007/11/03/1193619200281.html
Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by Migines(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
Richard really is a b@stard!!
Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by Pain(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
See the Adulterous Betrayer Pics

Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by Pain(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
More. angry

“It has reached the point where the 29 year old canadian is not eating properly and not sleeping at all ,she spend her days crying and asking to herself what she has done to deserve this…I tried to explain to her that this was probably a game and Richard was playing it well and the whole thing with Tatiana was part of his strategy, but she is adamant it is just the game , she told me that this was not what they had planned together before he entered the house, he was supposed to flirt with ladies just to put up a show and get popular but not fall in love and he actually promised her he wasn’t gonna kiss anyone… She feels Richard has betrayed her and she thinks she’ll never trust him again”

Ricki also revealed that just before she married Richard she was warned by some people who knew him well about his womanising ways, his close friend actually told me his ex-girlfriend who is a fellow student at the university had dumped him recently because of his cheating ways , but i did not listen i decided to follow my heart and Richard promised me he was going to be a faithful husband and will never hurt her…Ricki now realises that he probably married her for the wrong reasons…

Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
This has nothing to do with Ofunneka.
Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by lafile(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
Seun, use the link provided. Its all about ofunneka.
Re: Ofunneka Set To Make More Than 100usd From Lawsuit. by zigbo(f): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2007
why do most africans like to overdo things i saw the big brova uk and i wasnt appauled by nything. . .even the sexiest slender ones had their swim suits on wen they had their baths,nobody crossed the lines. even wen a contestant called another contestant nigger jokingly she was immediately evicted from the house by them producers without warning. . . now tell me where "BBA"organizers had their minds wen such indecency was taking place undecided

come to think of it, i dont even know wat happened. . .wat was the assault undecided

well watever!! they all desrved wat they got or wat they are gona get. . .i rily dont care,na them sabi

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp And Jude Law / I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think? / Bleach (anime) Fans : Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.