Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? (7458 Views)

Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / Comparing DSTV And HiTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by kosovo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pls does anyone have any intel on the crises between HiTV, NCC AND CTL. Someone just popped into my ears that CTL won the case hence the reason for the continued broadcast of English Premiership by CTL, they even added another Station bringing the sports station that shows the English league to 3. so even when matches are clashing, you get to watch the one you like. . .  Champions league stations are also included in the bundle,  making a total of 5 sports stations or so.
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Obeledu: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
Any update please, I am interested in the judgement outcome
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Ochukss(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2010
Hitv/ncc have an order restraining dem from interupting ctl's services. Ctl is also sueing hitv and ncc 4 damages. Dats why hitv is giving a blind eye 2 d issue
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Obeledu: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
Thats bad news for Hitv
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Boboribo: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
HITV/NCC simply played into the hands of CTL. Even if a man has wronged you, wait for the courts to determine the matter in your favour. Self help is seriously frowned at by the courts. While we await the final outcome, I'll just keep watching Premier League and Champions League matches on CTL
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by kosovo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is interesting. . .
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by preshizeee(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
guys pls i hear dis trend tv shows premiership matches,i will like to know the total package of getting the trend tv,monthly subscription and the list of channels it has,pls hlp me with dis info
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Boboribo: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
@preshizeee

In Benin the packages is as follows:

Decoder - 13,500
One months subscription - 3,150
Antena and wire - 4,000
Installation - 1,000

and you are on to La Liga, Premiership, Italian Serie A, Champions League etc. Also includes CNN, BBC, AIT, TBN, Boomerang, Child, MTV Base, Discovery Channel, MBC2, MBC4, MBC Action, MBC Mx, Fox Movies, Showsports2, showsports4, aljazeera Sport2 and aljazeera sport3.

When you consider that with 3,150 monthly you can watch the premiership, Italain Serie A and Spanish La Liga, you will know that HITV will soon give your pocket HIV at 6k/month.
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Dclique(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
The Era of HiTv's monopoly is coming to an end.
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by kosovo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
HiTV collecting 6K for the Crap they show must be discouraged. . .

Everyone must support CTL. You need to see the analysis on showsports 2. . . makes too much sense. Crystal clear in HD.

CTL fits the whole family. . . but i don't know where their nollywood channel went to. don't watch drama, just feeling for the girls and mama's.

i can only hope they bring back showmovie Action and Fox News. . .
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Ameboperoo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
Is CTL a cable operator or satellite tv
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Boboribo: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cable operator
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by nadneth: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hitv is just exploiting Nigerians. Comparing the quality of channels/prize of their package and that of CTL one will notice that we're paying almost 2 times for the same value CTL gives us! Hitv has nothing to offer except for its sports channels. Its time we say no to this exploitation!
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by nadneth: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hitv is just exploiting Nigerians. Comparing the quality of channels/prize of their package and that of CTL one will notice that we're paying almost 2 times for the same value CTL gives us! Hitv has nothing to offer except for its sports channels. Its time we say no to this exploitation!
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by kosovo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
HiTV Sports Analysis is mediocre at best!
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by aieromon(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2010
Can someone post a list of the channels on CTL's bouquet?
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by Boboribo: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
@aieromon

CNN, BBC, AIT, TBN, Cartoon Network, Child, MTV Base, Discovery Channel, Nat Geo, MBC2, MBC4, MBC Action, MBC Max, Star World, Starmovies, Showsports2, showsports4, aljazeera Sport2 and aljazeera sport3.
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by femo7(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
how can one be connected here in Lagos? Please, I need your replies fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? by eryk: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2010
pls anyone,does ctl operations cover akure?

(1) (Reply)

American Idol / I Didn’t Snatch Anybody’s Husband – Funke Akindele / Nollywood Insider Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.