Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site (958 Views)

Why Is My Website Block On This. It Is Only A News Site / Help On Ways On How To Charge Subscribers On My Online Forum? / Please Help On This Theme: Google News Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site by oseyere(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
The site is an online news portal which will deliver news on different sections like: business, tech etc Now the issue is that i dnt want to run it as a one man show but instead will like to partners(I dont mean financial contribution rather ur time) with serious individuals who shares the same vision with me.
As for the site, the design is already in place... i did a small test to see the feasibility of different people making their input on different sections and it went well.
Note, i haven't settled for the site name yet that's why i haven't purchased a domain name yet..

the site name is www.beerpalour..com .......dnt mind the name, just visit it and lets talk i will answer your questions to the best of my ability.
Thanks
Re: Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site by oseyere(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2012
let the comment start coming in please....

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site by Emeckaa: 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
Good; very good.
Ventures like this need to be set up to help Nigeria.
What do I need to get in? grin
Re: Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site by remmyz(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2012
remmyz007@gmail.com
Re: Hello Everyone Please i need Partners For My Online News Site by dpuzo: 4:19pm On May 27, 2012
I'm very much intrested and I have a site of my own but I give out applications I made. I want to know how you get your news ie your source and plans you have and what you need from a partner. My email don.puzo@yahoo.com. But a realy nice idea

(1) (Reply)

Your Blog Mobile With Dudamobile / KONGA And JUMIA Secrets Out / I Need A Domain Broker To Help Sell My Domains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.