Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Jesus Is The Future Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Future Lucifer (887 Views)

The Roman Catholic Church Named Their Telescope Lucifer / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
lucifer simply means the morning star. ISAIAH 14 VS 12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!. Lucifer means the light bearer to the nations of the earth. the person in charge of all the nations. the person who all the nations follow. currently in this age it is america. america is the morning star. it dictates trends and politics and religion. when christs kingdom becomes established on earth, he will direct all the other nations and he will be the light bearer, the morning star, the lucifer

revelation 22 vs 16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by dougivilla(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2012
And what exactly r u driving at? Whats d relevance of this message to d faith of men? I doubt if we really need whatever u r tryn 2 present.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by nedostic: 10:06pm On May 26, 2012
@OP,

Your comments are contradictory.Jesus Christ is Lord and there is no controversy about that. The scriptures has not contradicted itself in any way on this your deluded assumption of equality.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2012
its called slowly chipping at mythology and arriving at reality. you cant fully worship the lord until you get the full truth. scripture says john 4 vs 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2012
nedostic: @OP,

Your comments are contradictory.Jesus Christ is Lord and there is no controversy about that. The scriptures has not contradicted itself in any way on this your deluded assumption of equality.
REV 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and[b] morning star.[/b]

lucifer = morning star.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by Amecharaovoko(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2012
buzugee: its called slowly chipping at mythology and arriving at reality. you cant fully worship the lord until you get the full truth. scripture says john 4 vs 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
Therefore, Jesus is the future lucifer ? Express urself clearly
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2012
Please refrain from your heretical notions that do more to cause confusion that expose the truth.

This is what happens when you read the bible with a racist mindset.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
Therefore, Jesus is the future lucifer ? Express urself clearly
i couldnt get any clearer, if i did i will turn to clearasil
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2012
frosbel: Please refrain from your heretical notions that do more to cause confusion that expose the truth.

This is what happens when you read the bible with a racist mindset.
our lord is racist.

malachi 1 vs 3 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.

see frosbel you are blinded by the mark of the beast. one of the mark of the beast is the christian religion.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2012
Buzugee,

Kindly go get an exhaustive concordance and get up the meaning of words to get the clearer meaning. Stop all these heresies.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2012
Goshen360: Buzugee,

Kindly go get an exhaustive concordance and get up the meaning of words to get the clearer meaning. Stop all these heresies.
what is heretical is you waltzing all up in here and aint produced a damn scripture. thats whats heretical grin
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by Goshen360(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2012
I have told you your problem but if you want me to prove it, i will but not today. Am out of my residence to give to definition of same word with different meaning. Okay. Go get a concordance with dictionary and check it out. Stop all this heresy. The fact that they bear same name doesn't mean Jesus is the future Lucifer according to the title of your thread.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by ijawkid(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2012
The word morning star is simply a title......

A title that applies both to Jesus and d angels and who ever is reffered to @ isaiah chapter 14 vs 12.............

@goshen..........

Its just a title.............

Just as d word God is a title...............

Buzugee might sound a lil vague with his expressions but I think he's correct.......

Jesus himself says he is the morning star.....
Revelation 2:27 $ 28

Jesus as Yahwehs king designate will crush all other kingdoms or governments and he will rule over d earth...............
Daniel 2:44

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2012
Goshen360: I have told you your problem but if you want me to prove it, i will but not today. Am out of my residence to give to definition of same word with different meaning. Okay. Go get a concordance with dictionary and check it out. Stop all this heresy. The fact that they bear same name doesn't mean Jesus is the future Lucifer according to the title of your thread.
bruv, LUCIFER is not a derogatory name. its a title. see this is part of the myth. lucifer means light bearer or morning star. nothing diabolic about it. who fills that role in the gentile world we live in now seeing as the world has been handed to the gentiles ( romans 11 vs 11 ) ? AMERICA.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2012
ijawkid: The word morning star is simply a title......

A title that applies both to Jesus and d angels and who ever is reffered to @ isaiah chapter 14 vs 12.............

@goshen..........

Its just a title.............

Just as d word God is a title...............

Buzugee might sound a lil vague with his expressions but I think he's correct.......

Jesus himself says he is the morning star.....
Revelation 2:27 $ 28

Jesus as Yahwehs king designate will crush all other kingdoms or governments and he will rule over d earth...............
Daniel 2:44

thanks IJAWKID. a lifesaver. see Goshen is caught up in Christianity doctrine. he cant see the truth even if it landed on his plate as pomo grin
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by dougivilla(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2012
I repeat again, of what use is d information u r trying to pass? Whatever wil not benefit ur targeted audience is at best worthless. Are we supposed to b dancing n claping dat u said Jesus is d future lucifer? Is it newstrack or a soundtrack? Going by ur assertion, hw does I am (a present tense) d bright n morning star translate to being a future personality? U ought 2 av said Jesus is Lucifer!
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by Goshen360(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2012
@ Buzugee and Ijawkid,

You guys are mixing up stuffs here. Am not against Lucifer or the meaning of the name. Now Lucifer means light bearer. if you are saying Lucifer means morning star with same as Jesus being morning star in revelation.........HOW DO WE TRANSLATE THIS TO JESUS BEING THE FUTURE LUCIFER? THIS IS MY BASIS OF CONTENTION. There are 2 people named Judas in the Apostles of Jesus BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME, they differ in personality and character. This kind of statement can mislead and distort the context.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2012
dougivilla: I repeat again, of what use is d information u r trying to pass? Whatever wil not benefit ur targeted audience is at best worthless. Are we supposed to b dancing n claping dat u said Jesus is d future lucifer? Is it newstrack or a soundtrack? Going by ur assertion, hw does I am (a present tense) d bright n morning star translate to being a future personality? U ought 2 av said Jesus is Lucifer!
i see you lack critical thinking skills. see, if you impose this information on the information about lucifer being an angel that was kicked from heaven down to earth, then you can see what a bunch of hogwash story that was. thats the benefit to you and whosoever is interested in the info. i dont know about you but if i worship and serve the creator, i want to wholeheartedly and wholesomely serve and this will only be possible if i get all possible informations. truthful info. only then can you wholesomely worship the lord.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2012
Goshen360: @ Buzugee and Ijawkid,

You guys are mixing up stuffs here. Am not against Lucifer or the meaning of the name. Now Lucifer means light bearer. if you are saying Lucifer means morning star with same as Jesus being morning star in revelation.........HOW DO WE TRANSLATE THIS TO JESUS BEING THE FUTURE LUCIFER? THIS IS MY BASIS OF CONTENTION. There are 2 people named Judas in the Apostles of Jesus BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME, they differ in personality and character. This kind of statement can mislead and distort the context.
Lucifer is the title of the movie director who is directing the movie called earth. in the gentile world, the movie director is america, although the ultimate veto power lies with the producer (God). well you do know Jesus kingdom will be established on earth right ? then he will be the movie director of the movie earth. the movie director directs the earth. the job definition for that is called LUCIFER. he is the light bearer.
Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by ijawkid(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2012
@goshen.........its a title........

Like I said just as god is a title...........

Satan is d God and ruler of this world right now as we speak...........

But soon he'll be no more

Ofcus Jesus isn't satan or america or babylon...............

The title ""morning star"" is d issue here.............

Titles can apply to many individuals or persons but it doesn't mean those persons are d same or have d same power.......

It just means that person plays that role........

For example...........

Jesus is called an ""apostle""""""

So also he's disciples too were ""apostles"

Doesn't mean Jesus and his disciples are equals ,or that Jesus is his disciples......

it sim¶ly means they all fit into that title since they are all servants of Yahweh..........

D in thing here is rulership.......

Which Jesus will carry out after satan is no more

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The Future Lucifer by buzugee(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2012
ijawkid: @goshen.........its a title........

Like I said just as god is a title...........

Satan is d God and ruler of this world right now as we speak...........

But soon he'll be no more

Ofcus Jesus isn't satan or america or babylon...............

The title ""morning star"" is d issue here.............

Titles can apply to many individuals or persons but it doesn't mean those persons are d same or have d same power.......

It just means that person plays that role........

For example...........

Jesus is called an ""apostle""""""

So also he's disciples too were ""apostles"

Doesn't mean Jesus and his disciples are equals ,or that Jesus is his disciples......

it sim¶ly means they all fit into that title since they are all servants of Yahweh..........

D in thing here is rulership.......

Which Jesus will carry out after satan is no more
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER. Goshen is suffering from a disease called scriptural-astigmatism. in fact i may have to collect some donations so we can buy Goshen some corrective optical devices grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do We All Come From Adam And Eve? / Can Standard's Be Dropped For Love? / Mr Anony, Enigma, Aletheia, Goshen360: Is The Trinity Foundational To Our Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.