Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

German Professor Embraces Islam In The Holy City Of Karbala - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / German Professor Embraces Islam In The Holy City Of Karbala (861 Views)

What Is Ashura And What Led To The Tragedy Of Karbala? / The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / The Battle Of Karbala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Professor Embraces Islam In The Holy City Of Karbala by LagosShia: 10:14am On May 27, 2012
Sunday, 23 January 2011 18:53

German university professor embraces Islam at Imam Hussain's shrine

Karbala, January 23 (ABNA) – Hamburg’s University professor has fully embraced the principles of Islamic religion.

[img]http://english.irib.ir/radioislam/media/k2/items/cache/1bb2056db1a43bad39afc022e7556c5a_L.jpg[/img]

According to Noon Website, Harald Schneider embraced Islam while doing a medical research in Karbala upon the request submitted by local officials of the city.

Harald Schneider said in a statement: "It was the second time that I was traveling to the holy city of Karbala. This time when I entered into the holy shrine of Imam Hussain (A.S), I had an indescribable good feeling for the first time in my life".

Harald Schneider who has taken the Islamic name of "Hassan" as his new name added that "Shitte beliefs have been always congruent with my personal thoughts and beliefs".

The followers of the Prophet's Ahl al-Bayt are called Shi'ite Muslims because of their love and devotion to the Noble Household, who as the Holy Qur'an says in ayah 33 of Surah al-Ahzaab are spotlessly clean and purified.

Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalaie, the custodianship of Imam Hussein's (AS) holy shrine provided him with a brief history of tragic events of Karbala as well as objectives of the Imam's uprising.

http://english.irib.ir/radioislam/news/islam-in-asia/item/77112-german-university-professor-embraces-islam-at-imam-hussains-shrine

1 Like

Re: German Professor Embraces Islam In The Holy City Of Karbala by Mayor46(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Congrat to the prof u just secured a lfetime opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.