Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? (1079 Views)

Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / How To Successfully Upgrade Mysql Of Wamp Server / Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria: Steps-by-steps Guide On How To Start Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by raycomray: 10:29am On May 27, 2012
I am an Ibo Man, but, I only connect and accept friends who have Delta State related names. I mean Urhobo, Isoko, Itshekiri and Ijaw names like: Akpos, Efemena, Obukowho etc. My reason is simple, I do a lot marketing on Facebook and my primary business is based in Delta State(Ughelli and Warri axis). So, my Facebook friends really are people who are likely to patronize me and are familiar with my location. I must confess, the biggest push I have got in my business in recent years is the deployment of Facebook marketing.

Recently, I have got several Delta State born Facebook friends staying abroad and who buy laptops and Blackberry phones from me in Nigeria and ask that we send to their relatives. They find it more convenient to buy from me than sending one from Overseas. To be frank, I never knew it was possible to sell profitably to someone staying Abroad from Nigeria, especially for items I still source Overseas.

Furthermore, I would like to get suggestions from any person or group of persons on this platform on how I can take further advantage of Facebook to do more marketing. I still do serious marketing on Blackberry Messenger. And it works for me.

Cheers!

Pls contact. My name is Raymond- 08033927919, 08075993550. email:raycomraymond at yahoo dot com. pin:239bfaa2
Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2012
If you are already making good money from your business, then why can't you use money to pay for facebook ads?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by zangiff(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2012
facebook ads will definately advertise ur product for wider view,u gat pay anyhow bro
Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by raycomray: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Thanks guy for your contributions. I will definitely look at the opportunity that "facebook ads" offers. However, remember that I have interest on a particular segment of the population. Thanks to Jidetheblogger and zangiff.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by bgupta: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2012
the guys are right FB ads and yes you can segment the audience to find your particular population as well as interests. I run a fair few FB adverts and have always got a return.

lets say you have a budget of 200 dollars from that budget remember to divide the budget to launch two ads to see which one brings you the best return. Theres a few more things you have to remember so give me a shout if you need a hand

Sandeep

1 Like

Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by normaljenny(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2012
Brodas and sistas! Please I need your help and advise on paypal. Una broda dey comfuse for here o.
I have softwares I needed to sell online but my problem is dat I had wanted a paypal account to receive payment for the wares. I was advised dat I should get someone in the usa to help me create it which I did. My sister has done dat and since a week now, I have been trying to open it and it has refused to open. I use an etisalat mordem, and dats network i am using for brousing. Is it the network am using? Or do I try the cyber cafes. Am alwaz scared of such places, sha. So please advise me on what to do. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Successfully Market On Facebook For Free? by schneid: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2012
try and create a fb page for your biz first.add conrent and oromote your services.its free. with that, you can request your friends to like the page; and from there, your friend's friends sees it, like it, and it becomes viral. "it spreads fast".

but if need to spend money, u can use d create advert application and customise it for some particular sets of audience, location, age category,country etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative To Linkwitin Related Post Widget For Blogger / Yahoo And Indecency / DANBABA.COM Is For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.