Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) (22018 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by valencia25(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2012
Her name is Evelyn Ochepe, and she lives in Abuja.
She went to university, currently doing her youth service and has started a pet project in Abuja in aid of little people.

Source http://www.gistplanet.com/2012/05/meet-evelyn-ochepe-shortest-woman-in.html/

5 Likes

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2012
wow and she's not a dwarf....
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by kent28: 3:11pm On May 27, 2012
God is great,do not underrate any body.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2012
really inspiring....
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by slimming: 3:14pm On May 27, 2012
Great mind indeed
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by OmoPastor(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2012
What an inspiration! You can become whatever you choose as long as you keep at it.

Height couldnot stop her from being a graduate and I hope she will not rejected for any job cos of her height!

Congrats sis

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by melodyirish(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2012
life_style: wow and she's not a dwarf....
hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2012
melodyirish: hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den
Tallwarf
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by 2nex(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2012
GOD IS GREAT!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by joideviv(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=melodyirish] hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den
she's not a dwarf but a midget, can u call Aki and Pawpaw dwarfs?

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by moderattor: 3:35pm On May 27, 2012
lol
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2012
melodyirish: hw did u mean by dat. Ur looking at her and ur saying she's not a dwarf. Wat is she den

she's small and beautiful!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2012

shut up and stop being ignorant... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Jerry2i(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2012
OmoPastor: What an inspiration! You can become whatever you choose as long as you keep at it.

Height couldnot stop her from being a graduate and I hope she will not rejected for any job cos of her height!

Congrats sis
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by gbogboti: 3:48pm On May 27, 2012
Very inspiring. Yea. She's not a dwarf.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 27, 2012
OmoPastor: What an inspiration! You can become whatever you choose as long as you keep at it.

Congrats sis

pastor, u dey dis naija @ all? People wey dey 6ft, with 2:1 degree, pretty face, hour-glass figure...still dey roam labour market. I dey tellz u! I wonder wat awaits her when she's done with nysc...
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Mpetempe(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2012
If She Can Make It, You Too Can Also Make It.
God Bless Her Soul.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Skoopy(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2012
I happen to know her in person, we both camped @ Kubwa july 2011.
What i like the most about her is her self confidence. She will go places if only she maintains her focus, afterall, there was a professor @ the university of Calabar who is almost her height.

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by mikron(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2012
she is not a dwarf. Aki and pawpaw na her her town people.

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by PHIPEX(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2012
No body has an excuse for being an almajiri.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by yamunla(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2012
Tru_lie:
guy u ma.d goor o! What sort of rapist mind u get sef? Anyway, she is realy a rare gem.
[quote author=Tru_lie]
..am not talking of molesting her Cow..! I mean phucking her as a friend..
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Clerverly: 4:21pm On May 27, 2012
I hope her pussy is not that short shar?
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by iammodel(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2012
Graduated from AAU, Ekpoma,computer science dept. She was air on emmanuel t.v when she got some financial assistance from Prophet T.B. Josh. Used to see her on campus. Kudos2her coursemates too, used to see her in their company, all laughing and chatting. She must be gud.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.