Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) (22026 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2012
Wonders shall never end among the igbo's. She is The definition of an abormination and a taboo. Smh
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Delafruita(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2012
Sijo01:

she was almost done wit her studies b4 she went to TBJ. I hard TBJ gave her a car n some amount of money not scholarship.
thats TBJ's style.he always give the scholarship and adds incentives which he feels will inspire them to perform well.thats what the cars are for.its not about when she met him,the impt thing is that meeting him brought a turnaround in her life.like i said,he doesnt stop until he has taken them to great heights.i used to criticize TBJ but after coming in contact with emmanuel tv,i saw him in another light
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Delafruita(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2012
Igbo_hater: Wonders shall never end among the igbo's. She is The definition of an abormination and a taboo. Smh
who is this monkey?moderator needs to ban this type of buffoons

5 Likes

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by MOBBDEEP: 11:37pm On May 27, 2012
@ Yamunla, 190 & Fluid26,
Una no go kill me with laughter !
At least, @ 190, I'm more familiar with him especially on sexuality & romance fora.
@ Yamunla, I like your sense of humour albeit its triviality.
@ fluid, you are too 'matter-of-fact' & logical.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by tjadeba(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2012
yamunla: I feel like phucking her..I love dwarfy DIE..! ;DI
Seriously you need to be 'checked' to confirm the true state of your Prefrontal cortex
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 28, 2012
yamunla: yommy..oponu ode..wait..,am I the cause of your unemployment..?

Shaiiiii! @yamunla no go kill person with laff!! Abeg make una free d guy jare!!!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Loskee(f): 1:37am On May 28, 2012
*clearsthroat* cool
for all who do not know, midgets are still dwarfs, but they are different because they have body proportions which are averagely similar to that of normal humans at that height, what we like to term "CONSTITUTIONAL DWARFISM"
also, FYI, the term 'MIDGET' is considered rather derogatory, and most prefer the word dwarfism because it has a more medical feel to it rather than describing them as a matter of their circumstance.

DETERMINATION IS EVELYN OCHEPE'S MOTTO, SO SHOULD OURS BE!
one luv y'all...
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Murphy7h4: 2:51am On May 28, 2012
I hope she won't refuse any work COS of her height[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 4:22am On May 28, 2012
Igbo_hater: Wonders shall never end among the igbo's. She is The definition of an abormination and a taboo. Smh
Shuo, who be dis one? Abegi, carry your damn hatred somewhere else...fool!!!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 28, 2012
Loskee: *clearsthroat* cool
for all who do not know, midgets are still dwarfs, but they are different because they have body proportions which are averagely similar to that of normal humans at that height, what we like to term "CONSTITUTIONAL DWARFISM"
also, FYI, the term 'MIDGET' is considered rather derogatory, and most prefer the word dwarfism because it has a more medical feel to it rather than describing them as a matter of their circumstance.

DETERMINATION IS EVELYN OCHEPE'S MOTTO, SO SHOULD OURS BE!
one luv y'all...

Hmmm...ur choice of words depicts u as a medic. I may be wrong, but dats wat I feel.
However, the ''determination'' in ''short'' people can hardly be overlooked. They are almost always unreasonably unyielding & show off dogged determination @ any given opportunity. Perhaps dey do so in an attempt to ''make up'' for their loss in the height dept.

1 Like

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by norame(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2012
God has reasons 4 anything he created.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 28, 2012
Impressive
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by gogodaye(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2012
Another distinctive citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria........
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Loskee(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2012
fluid26:

Hmmm...ur choice of words depicts u as a medic. I may be wrong, but dats wat I feel.
However, the ''determination'' in ''short'' people can hardly be overlooked. They are almost always unreasonably unyielding & show off dogged determination @ any given opportunity. Perhaps dey do so in an attempt to ''make up'' for their loss in the height dept.

yes fluid26, you are right about that. it's a means of defense they have about them to enable them feel relevant and to let others know that they have a place in society, specially as it is commonplace for the 'normal' ones to look down on them and sideline them. many times, it is not even a conscious effort on their part; it comes as a matter of inherence to be heard.
kind of what you have among endomorphs [fat people] and ectomorphs [thin people]. many times the fat ones feel intimidated easily even when no-one attacks them about their heftiness. they just hope no-one notices them for their size and they are easily withdrawn commonly. but the the thin ones tend to be louder and more easily agitated about everything, probably as a defense for their tinyness, to let the normal sized people [mesomorphs] know that they can also do anything they wanted and can live above the teasings just as well.

so in a nutshell, one's temperament and outlook to life is shaped by so many things, a major contributor of which is body structure/self-image. cool
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by kinnad(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2012
fluid26:

And whats wrong with that??
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by aynavyboy: 8:52am On May 28, 2012
CHECK THIS OUT PEEPS!
It won't be fair if I didn't share this amazing secret with y'all!

Its here!!! http://www./c79ktre

See you at the top!!!, I made CA$H from it & it'll surely work 4u too!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by inspirizu(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2012
Ma paddy and d gal 4 camp

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Muttex(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2012
May God bless you
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by fesse(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2012
Met her in a meeting at CBN last two months. Very outspoken, jovial, intelligent and always smiling. She has potentials. Wish her well and God blessings.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2012
The funniest thing is that someone said he would like to fhuck her and people started attacking him!!

FYI, She is not a chil but a full grown WOMAN!!

If anybody fhucks her, its not a bad thing and not considered child molestation as long as it is consentual..

Just saying!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 28, 2012
Loskee:

yes fluid26, you are right about that. it's a means of defense they have about them to enable them feel relevant and to let others know that they have a place in society, specially as it is commonplace for the 'normal' ones to look down on them and sideline them. many times, it is not even a conscious effort on their part; it comes as a matter of inherence to be heard.
kind of what you have among endomorphs [fat people] and ectomorphs [thin people]. many times the fat ones feel intimidated easily even when no-one attacks them about their heftiness. they just hope no-one notices them for their size and they are easily withdrawn commonly. but the the thin ones tend to be louder and more easily agitated about everything, probably as a defense for their tinyness, to let the normal sized people [mesomorphs] know that they can also do anything they wanted and can live above the teasings just as well.

so in a nutshell, one's temperament and outlook to life is shaped by so many things, a major contributor of which is body structure/self-image. cool

lol @ endomorphs & ectomorphs! Dat surely gat ma ribs crackin! U're def one helluva medic! Indulge me sister!
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2012
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by NAJALYN: 12:56pm On May 28, 2012
Dear Evelyn, congratulations. I thank God for seeing you through.
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Godsknight(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2012
Idiot! Ur mind too dirty! U need divine deliverance and heart transformatn from sick and dirty mind
murtalaa:
pervert
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Donbasi(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2012
This babe short kawai. She isn't looking like the dwarfs anywaz
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by blackboi(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=yamunla][/quote]

if ur brain no dey shake, u suppose sabi say advice nobi cosundecided
reckless deekHead like u are; doboDobo lasangrincheesygrin
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by Foxycute(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2012
[b][/b]am happy to witness dat grt day @ JSS Bwari when dey commissioned her project. It was very chanllenge moment for d able corpers including mieM but not witstanding d gal is a grt nd dynamic woman.

Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by double08(m): 1:52am On May 29, 2012
Wow....can't believe this,my coursemate...thankGod for her
Re: Is Evelyn Ochepe The Shortest Woman Ever In NYSC (photo) by member479760: 8:26am On May 29, 2012
Evelyn Ochepe congrat, keep on doing what you doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Pregnant Women At NYSC Camp / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.