Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Wholesale HUGGIES , PAMPERS & MILK,ALL TYPES OF YOUGURT ,HENIZ PRODUCT ETC - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wholesale HUGGIES , PAMPERS & MILK,ALL TYPES OF YOUGURT ,HENIZ PRODUCT ETC (2809 Views)

Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale / Wholesale Huggies (giga) Diapers And Pampers (mega) Diapers (PRICES REDUCED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale HUGGIES , PAMPERS & MILK,ALL TYPES OF YOUGURT ,HENIZ PRODUCT ETC by stanleyovo(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2012
I supply UK and US huggies and pampers in Lagos. All sizes available at very good prices. 6k7 each for pampers and huugies. I also supply COW & GATE milk,SMA,CERELAC, APTIMIL .i have all kinds yougurt and foods for babies from 4-36 months.make your order and i will deliver to you in nigeria from london. You can reach me via stanleyovo79@yahoo.com if you have genuine interests.

I send containers of these products to Lagos on a regular basis. Your patronage is highly welcome and appreciated.

Re: Wholesale HUGGIES , PAMPERS & MILK,ALL TYPES OF YOUGURT ,HENIZ PRODUCT ETC by TopeMel(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do you still supply these goods?
Re: Wholesale HUGGIES , PAMPERS & MILK,ALL TYPES OF YOUGURT ,HENIZ PRODUCT ETC by laivwire(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
stanleyovo:
I supply UK and US huggies and pampers in Lagos. All sizes available at very good prices. 6k7 each for pampers and huugies. I also supply COW & GATE milk,SMA,CERELAC, APTIMIL .i have all kinds yougurt and foods for babies from 4-36 months.make your order and i will deliver to you in nigeria from london. You can reach me via stanleyovo79@yahoo.com if you have genuine interests.

I send containers of these products to Lagos on a regular basis. Your patronage is highly welcome and appreciated.

Dp you still supply these goods and at what prices now. How many diapers fit into one container?

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Business, Who Sell Scrap Metal Cus I Want To Buy In Large Quantity / Do You Have Lpfo To Sell? / Do You Need A Truck To Transport Cargo To The South East Or South South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.