Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (4137 Views)

Who Should Marry First, The Son Or The Father? / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by kaygirl(f): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2006
i am the only girl amidst 3 boys and the last child, growing up was terrible,recieving kicks and blows from 3 boys on a daily basis(i was really naughty though), but now as adults i tell you it is so nice cos i am the apple of their eyes now, they love me with their life, how bout u? cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Zahymaka(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2006
Unfortunately, in my family we're only boys -- three boys. I can't deny there haven't been times we've wished we had a sister.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Hotstepper(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2006
i am not, hahaha but ma b/f is the only son among 6 gurls, it comes with advantages tongue and disavantages
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Zahymaka(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2006
Yeah -- most "only sons" tend to behave like girls while most "only daughters" behave like tomboys.

The good side is that the "only sons" are usually more gentle with people while the "only daughters" hardly ever take nonsense from guys -- they're very tough.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by DivineOke(f): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2006
Well,

I am the only daughter and only son at the same time - basically the only child
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Zahymaka(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2006
Sighs with relief. I was beginning to think you were hermaphrodite.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by hotangel2(f): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2006
I am the only son, only daughter, Well i am The Only child. smiley Divineoke, stole my answer. cry
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Txlonghorn(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2006
Omg, I was the only male with four sisters,and the last child. angry angry I used to hate all my sisters for not letting me hang out with them. They would always keep to them selfs and every time I tried to join in, the would always make me leave. That would make me cry. cry cry In middle school I started having friend spent the nights on the weekends so it got better, but in High School my friends would want to hook up with my sisters, that just made me so mad angry angry
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Zahymaka(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2006
That's how it goes soldier wink wink.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mamaput(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2006
we were 3 girls and one boy.
my brother was a Pratt.
My mother will give him Money to my my provisions and pocket money, he will eat the money and not even give me up to half.
He will come home , He will come home with his friends drive us out break something and tell us to say it was us.
And he was beating us a lot just for nothing, he will Tamper with the radio or toaster and ask us to switch it on .
Once he tried to scare my little baby sister with the (what do the call that grass cutting machine) That day he was bitten by a snake serves him right.
Today he is still a pratt on an ego trip.
he only calls when he needs something then everyone has to jump.
But ask him for something you will never get it from him. He will tell you how busy he is.
I have not gained from him only lost. Pratt.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2006
i'm the only gal, and the last among two boys cheesy cheesy kiss kiss last baby wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Hotstepper(f): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2006
aww, hmm am da 6th child of 7, a gurl and 4 boys are older dan me tongue
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by otokx(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2006
I am the first born and the only son of my parents so that comes with a lot of responsibility and spiritual authority. I count myself blessed to have 3 lovely sisters supporting me and i do not amount to some form of stress for em.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mide2(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2006
I'm the only girl, 2 older bruvs. When we were younger, i stood for meself. Didn't succumb to bullying. I would have sorted myself out before our folks get back. But now, they are the best bruvs. But sometimes i still wish i had a sister.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Zahymaka(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2006
Girls who grow up as the only ones among boys do tend to be tough. Keep it up.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by whitelexi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2006
I'm the last kid and only boy in the family, I've got 8 sisters and my eldest sister's 20yrs older than me grin
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by muinat(f): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2006
i am the only girl and the last born with three older brothers

and they all make me mad esp one of them

i don't even know why i have to leave with him
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Babybee(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2006
i'm the only girl and the second born with 3 brothers
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by eveseh(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2006
am not,i have a lil sis called,sarah fina
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mosh: 4:17pm On May 18, 2006
hello baby girl,u need not b annoyed with ur brothers,u are facing what u are facing now cos u are the only girl,just find solace in / with mummy.take care.i just joined.bye,hope to hear from u soonest tongue
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by muinat(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2006
hey Mosh
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mosh: 9:57am On May 23, 2006
hello baby girl,sorry i did not reply you on time,thanks for the reply,so how are u doing and i hope we can be good friends,my email is moshsan@yahoo.com and my numbers are 2348056742008,2348024249540,please reply.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Wandungu(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2006
grin He he nice thread, I'm the youngest and only boy in the family, have two older sisters. Kinda fun growing up, used to fight a lot though!
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by Ameena(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2006
well, i'm d first & only girl, i've jus 2 brothers & there's no stress, Xcept frm my dad, i mean the over-protection stuff. Wasnt easy growing up sha but tings r much beta nw.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by muinat(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2006
i used to fight every single day with mah brother is just to annoying and thinks he can just treats me any way he wants
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by eslynera(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2006
well, i'm not the only child or girl. I'm the last and i do have sisters and brothers, but they've never intended to put their hands on me, coz i'm one bad thing cheesy
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by KDK(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2006
I am the only child (no sister, no brother).It was a hard knock life for me;my parents were both pursueing money hence left me alone in the house for a long time sometimes close to a week till I was sent off to the boarding school.
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mukina2: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2006
i am the only spn,only daughter . .only pikin . .only child . .only sibling . .only kid . .only one . .lol . .i am the only girl and the lasttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by adconline(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2006
I think it sucks to be a last born,  cos your elder siblings will never believe that you are grown
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2006
Only girl and i wish for many more brothers grin grin
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by mukina2: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2006
adconline:

I think it sucks to be a last born, because your elder siblings will never believe that you are grown

so true grin sorry ya
Re: Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! by favourite(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2006
i am the only daughter. its only me and my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Karwa Chauth SMS Greetings Cards For Husband-wife Girlfriend-boyfriend / Please I Need Advise On Taking Custody Of My Son / Am I making a mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.