Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Wedding IV - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Wedding IV (1821 Views)

Cocoa Seeds Iv Available For Sale (60 Tons) - 07026795808 / Looking For Where To Design Iv's, Cards E.tc.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2012
smiley smileyAnnounce your wedding in a glamorous way.

If you'd like elegant, imported, beautiful and affordable wedding invitation

Call: Tobi - 08096109032 or mail bonconcept1@gmail.com to schedule an appointment and checkout our catalogue smiley

We ll love to hear from you wink

Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2012
Samples
Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2012
Nice

Re: My Wedding IV by Businesstools(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2012
Beautiful
Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 9:32am On May 31, 2012
Businesstools: Beautiful

Thanks!
Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 10:51am On May 31, 2012
Weddings are joyous occasion and one of the most important days of your life. It is a day that marks a whole new beginning in your life, and naturally, you want everything to be perfect.

Invitation is the first step towards a special wedding, Get a wonderful one

Like us on our facebook page smiley and see more sampleswink

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bon-Concept-Wedding-Invitation-Cards/193379940715523

Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2012
Choosing wedding invitations is one of the most daunting tasks in planning a wedding.

There are so many colors, patterns, papers, etc. to choose from that picking one can be a real challenge.

It might help to note that traditional wedding invitations are white or off-white, so a formal wedding should probably have traditional invitation. However, another good strategy is to choose invitations that are the style and color of the bridesmaids’ dresses. Or if you are having a themed wedding, invitations may reflect that theme.

There are tons of options out there, and you can view our invitation samples online by color, style, theme, and paper type @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bon-Concept-Wedding-Invitation-Cards/193379940715523.

Take a look at all your options and then pick one that is right for you. This decision is truly personal, and your invitations should reflect the formality of your wedding, your personal style, and the theme of your wedding.

Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY

http://facebook.com/WeddingIV
Re: My Wedding IV by charminme(f): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Check more samples on our facebook page

TGIF

Re: My Wedding IV by nnamdiosu(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
charminme:

Thanks!

Hello. I'm interested.

Can I see the samples you have. Can you pm me your number on whatsap

(1) (Reply)

Cement Distributor Needed In Ogbomosho / Trendy Fashion Wears For The Fashionable Woman! / 2million Barrel Cargo Of Blco In Cotonou/togo Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.