Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? (14702 Views)

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player / Neymar VS Hazard / HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Sike(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex: Welcome home, hazard. cool

Gbam
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Machini(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2012
ZUBY77: One problem with Chelsea fans here is that each time you critisize their team, they curse and rant and curse like 8 graders. No wonder most of their fans are Okada riders and barrow pushers who only hear about their beloved team from from Arsenal and Man U fans.

After u will accuse som white ppl of being racists. We dont discriminate dude, we accept all color and profession.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by dipo1: 8:13pm On May 28, 2012
1025:

@homar,
pls if u wanted the correct spelling of ur name as it concerns the american truck, it hummer. again, u better go and commit suicide because chelsea has refused to fall. ur types are in various villages doing what they know how to do best - poisoning ppl and making sure others don't progress. u are an evil man.

@topic,
who no like better thing? hazard, pls come because we are red hot. we are expecting soon the arrival of hulk the brazilian version of tevez. we are in for greater things. i will not be surprise if chelsea goes ahead in winning euro 2012 and world cup 2014.
my greatest joy goes to the one and only mikel-the chelsea pivot. the man calling the shots at the middle of the park.
one love!

epic fall
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2012
1025:

@homar,
pls if u wanted the correct spelling of ur name as it concerns the american truck, it hummer. again, u better go and commit suicide because chelsea has refused to fall. ur types are in various villages doing what they know how to do best - poisoning ppl and making sure others don't progress. u are an evil man.

@topic,
who no like better thing? hazard, pls come because we are red hot. we are expecting soon the arrival of hulk the brazilian version of tevez. we are in for greater things. i will not be surprise if chelsea goes ahead in winning euro 2012 and world cup 2014.
my greatest joy goes to the one and only mikel-the chelsea pivot. the man calling the shots at the middle of the park.
one love!
No mind dem abeg,na 2014 world club cup u won talk. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by amosy007: 8:52pm On May 28, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Hazard confirms Chelsea move

http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/3133037

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2012
Hazard chooses Chelsea, Officially from his Twitter Page...

https://twitter.com/#!/hazardeden10

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
All u haters especially Arsenal can go to hell Hazard, Mata, Hulk playing behind Torres will kill next season
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by GP15: 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by FocusIQ: 9:21pm On May 28, 2012
19:45pm (GMT). Hazard has officially become Chelsea's latest player. He made the hugely anticipated announcement on twitter, and has joined the Stamford Bridge outfit. Now the question is, do you think that Juan Mata would relinquish his No. 10 shirt for Hazard? That was one of his demands.

Lets get your reaction...> http://fanrave..com
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by bonetalk(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2012
johnstar: Dis is totally rumors, fake news he hasn't said anytn bro, he only said he has made is decision, check is tweet nd confirm, @edenhazard10 undecided undecided
, itz good that you follow him on twitter, go and recheck ur twitter page to confirm and moreover http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/900401-eden-hazard-set-for-chelsea-transfer-after-telling-twitter-hes-made-decision#ixzz1wAYvQ1bW
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by 1025: 9:49pm On May 28, 2012
whether official or unofficial, hazard will play for the european champions. since winning the ucl is not enough to convince enemies that we are the team of the moment, we will go ahead and win euro 2012, afcon 2013 and world cup 2014 and only then will these enemies of progress cool down for us.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by LADEMINUS: 9:50pm On May 28, 2012
FocusIQ: 19:45pm (GMT). Hazard has officially become Chelsea's latest player. He made the hugely anticipated announcement on twitter, and has joined the Stamford Bridge outfit. Now the question is, do you think that Juan Mata would relinquish his No. 10 shirt for Hazard? That was one of his demands.

Lets get your reaction...> http://fanrave..com

Why? D no. 11 shirt is already being vacated by drogba! Altho I wanted that shirt no. Rested in honour of big D
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by akereconfi: 9:54pm On May 28, 2012
Hazardous Hulk....Double H in place of Double D......Thanks Roman............Man U 1....Chelsea 5.......Chelsea 3....Man U 0
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by 1025: 10:08pm On May 28, 2012
the only problem chelsea is going to have next season is the man u best player HOWARD WEBB. apart from howard webb, we are going to present epl and uefa with enough playing machines next season
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2012
Adetayo100: All u haters especially Arsenal can go to hell Hazard, Mata, Hulk playing behind Torres will kill next season
Guy just check dis out.Toress,hazard,mata,hulk,mikel and ramirez behind dem.marko marin,debryme,piazon and macheacran wetin.D season shuld start abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by diamond8: 10:28pm On May 28, 2012
welcome home hazard...haterz u,guyz can now kill urselves...
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by chiegwu(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2012
mehn chelsea go kill teams next season...just remaining incredible hulk....oboy see attack abeg...na war film?
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Aringon(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2012
Homar: Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea

U r not serious at all, he shud come to ur club cos is d best abi? U people shud stop all this childishness attitude ok. Rubbish
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by ZUBY77(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2012
Good for Chelsea. He made a good choice because we the Man U already have Howard Webb playing for us in no 10 position.
I prefer Kagawa, he is who we need. Nani and Young are still better than hazard. There was much hype about certain Lukaku, where is he now? I wish hazard good luck anyway. Thats what make epl the best.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Good for Chelsea. He made a good choice because we the Man U already have Howard Webb playing for us in no 10 position.
I prefer Kagawa, he is who we need. Nani and Young are still better than hazard. There was much hype about certain Lukaku, where is he now? I wish hazard good luck anyway. Thats what make epl the best.
will u just shut up,na nw u knw sey nani and yng beta pass my hazard,d last time i check ur club 2 dey amng d team weh bid 4d guy bcs he choosed chelsea u con come here dey talk rubish.D kagawa u dey talk sef neva sign,4 days ago wen we dey here sey hazard won join man u all ur fans dey compare han 2 ronaldo but since he don join chelsea una con dey luk 4d guy downfall.u people shuld stop hatin and concentrate on ur own club!!
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by akereconfi: 3:34am On May 29, 2012
Adexchelsea19: will u just shut up,na nw u knw sey nani and yng beta pass my hazard,d last time i check ur club 2 dey amng d team weh bid 4d guy bcs he choosed chelsea u con come here dey talk rubish.D kagawa u dey talk sef neva sign,4 days ago wen we dey here sey hazard won join man u all ur fans dey compare han 2 ronaldo but since he don join chelsea una con dey luk 4d guy downfall.u people shuld stop hatin and concentrate on ur own club!!

TahnkYuo GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by ecolime(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2012
Homar: Men you beat me to this topic . I wanted to post this thread . Well anyhow . Bleep hazard he made the wrong choice . Cause this is the downfall of chelsea
Downfall of Chelsea?... Hmmm, not in the next decade.. Lest I forget, you are a very funny guy. I can't just stop laughing.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2012
Y ar ppl so sad nd jealous, jst bcus 1 hazard is cumn 2 chelsea, its nt yet over o, more great players ar stil cumn in, i 1der if those players cum, u guys wil go nd hug d trans4mer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2012
Y ar u guys scared undecided, relax, all premeirship defenders ar in trouble grin grin grin grin
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2012
I heard sum1 comparing hazard wit nani, ar u dense, my marin is better dan nani if u dnt knw, so dnt say dat in public, make bois knw gader beat u lyk smal pikin undecided undecided
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by johnstar(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2012
Welcum hazard

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 29, 2012
Wetin Concern Saha Wit Hazard Ni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2012
Another Torres in making
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 29, 2012
Here cool cool cool

Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by GP15: 9:19am On May 29, 2012
City & United shouldn't be bitter...He's a great player and he'll do well at Chelsea. Like he said, all the clubs agreed on his wage demand and transfer fee, so it's not like he went for the team offering the most money to him. He chose Chelsea because he wanted to play behind the main striker...At City, they already have Aguero while at United, there's Rooney in that role. At City and United, he would probably have been used as a winger.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by mystikal(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2012
Impressive Player!

But we've read this script before.
Re: Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? by MrTA(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2012
I also heard his wife has agreed terms with John Terry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 21st April 2012 / Arsenal Vs QPR (2 - 1) On 26th December 2014 / Westbrom Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 21st November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.