Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk (6214 Views)

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Maisuya1: 10:17pm On May 28, 2012
Well I saw the sister topic to this and wondered, unless I had intentions of marrying another wife, I had no business commenting there. So I decided to start this married couple thread, where were we can share ideas, advice and seek opinions of more experienced couples.... So let the MK begin. cool

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by maclatunji: 8:39am On May 30, 2012
^Questions

1. How did you meet your wife?

2. How did you know that she is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with?

3. Did she give you a hard time before she said yes?

4. How was transition into married life?

5. Has she surpassed your expectations or has she maintained the standard of character and other attributes that you saw in her which made you attracted to her?

6. What has marriage added that was not obtainable to you as a single Muslim man?

grin tongue
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2012
^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
answers pls grin grin
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by damsy01(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2012
why wld u wanna kno all dis JAMB questions Mayb u shld try get hookedup wif som1 too and get married den com bak and ans all ur Questions
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by ifyalways(f): 2:18pm On May 30, 2012
Nice thread.Where is Jarus and co ?
Can one also talk about the "marriage challeneges" and how :
its recommended we deal with it.
how we dealt with it.
The results and lessons.

Btw,hope this thread wont be flooded with "I'm shia/i'm sunni" fanatics.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by maclatunji: 2:22pm On May 30, 2012
damsy01: why wld u wanna kno all dis JAMB questions Mayb u shld try get hookedup wif som1 too and get married den com bak and ans all ur Questions

damsy01, whereat thy sense of curiosity and foolery? grin tongue
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by IbroSaunks(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2012
maclatunji: ^Questions

2. How did you know that she is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with?

5. Has she surpassed your expectations or has she maintained the standard of character and other attributes that you saw in her which made you attracted to her?

6. What has marriage added that was not obtainable to you as a single Muslim man?

grin tongue

I like question 6!
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by http(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2012
Booting.....
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by olawalebabs(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2012
following
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Bisjosh(f): 2:59pm On May 30, 2012
***eyes rolling** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by 27naira(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2012
deleted** embarassed

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by maclatunji: 3:18pm On May 30, 2012
***Walks into office and thread, sees that thread is being taken-over by alien "singles", shakes head in dismay. ***

EEeeeeeeeerrRMMM... My fellow aliens-to-this-thread singles. Our presence initiated by moi is becoming a major sense of discomfort to the 'Earthlings' of this thread (Married Muslim Gentlemen and Ladies). I hereby implore all of us (including myself) to swarm back to our natural home before we destroy this planet , sorry thread. Let us aliens-to-this-thread move here https://www.nairaland.com/751801/muslim-singles-let-us-talk .

Any naughty aliens might get squashed!

Thank you. angry

And of course tongue
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Korrection(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2012
Muslim couples...please give your chidlren good education probably western education and never you consider it a haram...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by semid4lyfe(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2012
ifyalways:
Nice thread.Where is Jarus and co ?
how we dealt with it.
The results and lessons.

ify, I get questions for you o

Shey make I shoot?
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Amalaaba: 3:55pm On May 30, 2012
How do you get your very busy wife to complete her prayers daily?
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by deols(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2012
subscribing, I am.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by semid4lyfe(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2012
Hehehee. . .laugh wan tear my belle grin grin

It's fun when you can read hidden posts

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2012
Suscribing... I like wat @ Ifyalways said: Can one also talk about the "marriage challeneges" how we dealt with it and how its recommended we deal with it. It will really enlighten n educate some of us.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by jamil2(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2012
i personally smell that this thread means a lot in the eyes of Muslims, pals we should feel free and contribute tremendously.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Maisuya1: 6:43pm On May 30, 2012
maclatunji: ^Questions

grin tongue

Ok, I didn't have an interview I mind when I created this thread, but nonetheless I will try to answer these questions at my own pace. (I'm travelling out of the country, so it will be hectic, I will be tired, and I may be offline. I just had a stop and saw this shocked )

So I will start by a general comment.

My wife is the most loving, caring and beautiful woman I have ever met. And all these are no eulogies, they are die hard facts!

1. We met some 5 yrs before we got married, then she was seeking admission and I was in my first yr in uni. During this period the relationship endured a lot, from detractors telling me that girl is not worth u, to my stay abroad for further studies. It also endured other suitors both within and outside the country. So all in all it was a tough battle but one worth fighting for...

TO BE CONTINUED..
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2012
Kai i cried lafing, again and again. smileygrin
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by deols(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2012
Mai-suya:
Well I saw the sister topic to this and wondered, unless I had intentions of marrying another wife, I had no business commenting there. So I decided to start this married couple thread, where were we can share ideas, advice and seek opinions of more experienced couples.... So let the MK begin. cool

Actually, u do av a business commenting there o. We would av found one or two (elderly) wise words useful.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by deols(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2012
ifyalways: Nice thread.Where is Jarus and co ?
how we dealt with it.
The results and lessons.

Btw,hope this thread wont be flooded with "I'm shia/i'm sunni" fanatics.

I would be most interested in these. Pls share!!!
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by javalove(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2012
Bookmarked. . .!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by deols(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2012
Amalaaba: How do you get your very busy wife to complete her prayers daily?

Her prayers are her personal business.Encouraging her on it is laudable.

Salaat is one act of worship that should never be compromised. She needs to find time for it and you can talk to her about it.
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by sino(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2012
maclatunji: ***Walks into office and thread, sees that thread is being taken-over by alien "singles", shakes head in dismay. ***

EEeeeeeeeerrRMMM... My fellow aliens-to-this-thread singles. Our presence initiated by moi is becoming a major sense of discomfort to the 'Earthlings' of this thread (Married Muslim Gentlemen and Ladies). I hereby implore all of us (including myself) to swarm back to our natural home before we destroy this planet , sorry thread. Let us aliens-to-this-thread move here https://www.nairaland.com/751801/muslim-singles-let-us-talk .

Any naughty aliens might get squashed!

Thank you. angry

And of course tongue
LWKMD grin grin grin awon apons
Re: Muslim Couples (married) Let's Talk by ifyalways(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2012
semid4lyfe:

ify, I get questions for you o

Shey make I shoot?
Fire on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humility-an Attribute Of A True Believer / Akhee, stop Comparing Yourself With Others! / How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.