Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526799 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2015
Besto:
few peeps inquired about Ndu Direct Entry
Yeah Ndu have commenced Direct Entry...goodnews innit...

and direct entry form is being purchased from jamb,same way jamb utme form was purchased and register for via jamb....no special procedures or whatsoever
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Besto:
Hello once again like we always do yearly, this year's thread is here and now! The Big Count down to 2015 NDU Post Ume

Aspirants that choose NDU as their choice of university are all welcomed.Feel free to ask questions you're not clear with as you'll get credible answers from a 1st hand informant.Information is power so, get informed! It's always good taking it from the scratch.
The first thing you need do is make nothing less than 180 in your Jamb score cos that's the official cut off mark for NDU 2015 post utme.So, the best favor all aspirants could do themselves now is taking time to solve NDU past post ume questions papers cause Ndu often repeat their questions at yearly intervals, Trust me if u dedicate your time studying these p questions then you will be up for nothing below average score in ur pume performance .
For those outside Bayelsa willing to get past questions and answers. .they are available for #500naira to get it scanned and sent to you via email.

Some vital infos
*Ndu scores pume over 400.
*Ndu pume questions numbers up to 100.
*Ndu pume test z paper based & not computer based.

I
Please I don't entertain calls after 9pm
bbm pin 55D149E7

NOTICE: Pls Ndu z yet to start sales of 2015 ndu post ume forms..So if you must call,its either you want to enquire about past questions or some other issue...As every1 would be updated here when the form sales begins.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2015
2015 ndu post utme form is not yet out..
pls don't go paying money into any ones account claim they ve bought theirs or claiming its closing...THE FORM SALES IS LIKELY TO COMMENCE BY JULY and not NOW...For clarification you could always check the school's official website www.ndu.edu.ng cos that is where it would be updated 1st before any other blog.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
for callers inquiring about the sch fees
the sch fees bill is made available on the school website.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
stats of 2015 ndu applicants...atleast these could give you a prediction of you bin admitted on merit or either make you seat up,as there's still few months for some serious reading....and i will also list out the most competitive courses based on application stat and my observations..so every1 should know where the battles would be staged out.

so far...so good...the basic medical sciences {medicine,pharm,nursing} applicants have proved they all ready for dz year's admission amounting to the no of peeps who had gone lengths to retrieve p.questions and answer...am so impressed at the level of their seriousness.

Now down to the business of the day.
Ndu admits not highly above 6,000plus yearly
Total no of jamb ndu applicants for 2015= 21,225.
No of applicants that scored above 200 =4,427.
No of applicants that scored above 180 =11,628.
No of applicants that bought change of institution form to Ndu due scores below 200=850.
So, thz amounts to the total no of above 180 + total no of changed institution/course = To the amount that would be buying ndu pume form dz year.
therefore 11,628 + 850 =12,478. Thz amounts to 12,478 fighting for admission slot of 6,105...which now includes Direct Entry applicants,though i never mention d.e figures...Slots are also reserved for D.e applicants in the mentioned admission slot total.
Below are the most competitive courses for 2015 which also requires applicants to put thier best
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2015
Ndu 2015 most sorted courses with total no. of applicants
Medicine >>> 2,703
Business admin>>> 2,301
Law>>> 2,021
Pol sci >>> 1,465
Nursing >>> 1,449
Banking &Finance>>>1,130
Economics>>>1,016
English & l.s. >>>850
Sociology>>> 771
Petro/chem egnr>>1,195
civil engr >>> 682
Electrical electronics egnr>>668
Pharmacy>>>667
Theater art >>>512

If you fall into any of these competitive courses stated above,then you would need to put up your best in the forth coming post utme exercise having it @ the back of your mind that Ndu doesn't admit above 300 per department....So its more like go hard or stay @ home<tho i wish every1 success>....
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
Direct entry applicants...let it be known that Ndu is yet to commence screening exercise for direct entry as admission would be based on your 1st degree result grade and it relevance to your applied course.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by TraizC(f): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
hi, good morning peepz, is d postume form out yet plsssss
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
TraizC:
hi, good morning peepz, is d postume form out yet plsssss

not yet out till july
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Dlizzy(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
Besto is der any evening programme for law students?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
Dlizzy:
Besto is der any evening programme for law students?

I believe u same person with same question on the bbm group which have been answered.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
for those requesting for what ndu sch fees bill looks like...below z the exact bill attached...mak i for rest.

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
Any problem witb 2 Sittings results? & Hw do I join d BBM group?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
HDoc:
Any problem witb 2 Sittings results? & Hw do I join d BBM group?
2sittings z allowed....check the front page for the bbm group pin
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
Wat abt in Medicine?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
HDoc:
Wat abt in Medicine?
wat abt medicine
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Direct entry applicants,Most of you have been applying with ND which i presume its a waste of money....cos most of you just heard ndu now accepts direct entry and just go str8 to obtain the form without looking at the minimum requirements.....Not really all depts accept d.e...Plus with time on my side...i would list out requirements for d. e, for each courses.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2015
Besto:
wat abt medicine
I heard no sitting for Medicine
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2015
HDoc:

I heard no sitting for Medicine

all accepts two sittings. what's good for the goose is good for the gander when it comes to clearance
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
ok thnks
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
to all does that ordered for past questions today... kindly check ur emails as all mails have been sent out.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2015
Introducing one of our own...An indigenous student of engineering..who blogs about the latest happenings in the school,which give incoming students a glimpse of life and what they expect from day to day in ndu...lets give it up for InsideNdu..Our very own Nairalander >> forumite ,Visit http://blog.insidendu.com/ for detailed and follow infos about ndu...Verified.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2015
For the direct entry course requirements i promised dropping here>>>i will drop the infos if like 10 d.e applicants show their interest on this thread tagged with course they applied for.....As it requires a long typing and i need to be motivated to embark on that....happy democracy Day to everyone.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2015
least i forget...Majority have been asking for the time duration Ndu gives for her aptitude test.
Answer: Ndu gives 1hr 30 mins time duration for the post UTME test...Which is enuf time for any serious minded applicant to finish even before the timing runs out, which after the time runs out...you are expected to submit immediately else "you go carry ur answer sheet go huz go mark"..I trust Ndu invigilators not to take nonsense.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Wayasss: 7:33am On May 29, 2015
Great job you are doing on here sir...More grease to your elbow.But sir there's something i would love to ask..my daughter is a medical applicant as i have printed out the past questions we ordered from you and noticed there's maths in her combinations for post utme test as she is not so good at maths and also didn't put up for maths in her jamb.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2015
Wayasss:
Great job you are doing on here sir...More grease to your elbow.But sir there's something i would love to ask..my daughter is a medical applicant as i have printed out the past questions we ordered from you and noticed there's maths in her combinations for post utme test as she is not so good at maths and also didn't put up for maths in her jamb.
just like 1 had likely stated...practice they say makes perfect...there's barely just 2months to the the pume exams,so if she dedicates time to learning maths cos she is to face maths in the pume and also face maths as a year 1 medicine student before she finally drops it...so if u cud get her a tutor..cool..All the best of lucks to her.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Wayasss: 9:53am On May 29, 2015
ilonwa:
to b in different college of health Science in NY is not as easy as u fink my candid advice is she should start practicing it

tnk you
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Wayasss: 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Besto:

just like 1 had likely stated...practice they say makes perfect...there's barely just 2months to the the pume exams,so if she dedicates time to learning maths cos she is to face maths in the pume and also face maths as a year 1 medicine student before she finally drops it...so if u cud get her a tutor..cool..All the best of lucks to her.
tnk you sir..Will do as you said..Am grateful.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by JohnFrankling(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
Maths is really compulsory for all medicine, science and engineering students if u fail maths you will be made to repeat year1 again or switch to another department that doesn't require maths in NDU, New NDU rules some Engineering students who failed it protested to no avail. She still have tym tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.