Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526815 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
the much anticipated time is almost here.. as there are clear indications that the school is warming up for the sales of 2015 post utme forms... more updates to come.... info powered by Besto.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
The time almost here...

Get ready to pick your forms.

But remember, The Niger Delta University is expecting over 12000 applicants for this year's Post Utme exams. This means that you must be ready to outdo others to get admitted. these are basic things you MUST do:

1. Get yourself prepared intellectually by getting the past questions and revisiting your textbooks.
2. Stay informed
3. Make arrangements for your travel days before the exam (if you stay outside Bayelsa)
4. Ask questions for guidance where necessary
5. Pray and Believe.

We wish you goodluck

Team NDU
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Besto:
Ndu 2015 most sorted courses with total no. of applicants
Medicine >>> 2,703
Business admin>>> 2,301
Law>>> 2,021
Pol sci >>> 1,465
Nursing >>> 1,449
Banking &Finance>>>1,130
Economics>>>1,016
English & l.s. >>>850
Sociology>>> 771
Petro/chem egnr>>1,195
civil engr >>> 682
Electrical electronics egnr>>668
Pharmacy>>>667
Theater art >>>512

If you fall into any of these competitive courses stated above,then you would need to put up your best in the forth coming post utme exercise having it @ the back of your mind that Ndu doesn't admit above 300 per department....So its more like go hard or stay @ home<tho i wish every1 success>....

Have this at the back of your mind also while you prepare.
Feel free to ask your questions on:
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning peeps, please disregard online posts that tend to misinform you. The NDU post utme form is not on sale YET(as at the time i typed this)

Do not let yourself get the wrong information which may cause you to stay at home for another YEAR.
Always rely on us to give you up to date information as regards buying and processing of the post utme form,past question papers,exam preparation tips, admission list alert etc

Call: 08088446086 or 07086323293 or use our whatsapp platform mentioned in the first page of this thread.

Best of Luck
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
scammers are on the loose...Let it be known that the form is not yet out...
tip to cross check rumors...just simply head to the skul's official website www.ndu.edu.ng when ever any1 tells you its out..to confirm for yourself,even if Ndu have poor public relations..form sales is always announced on its site.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
dos asking for sch fees bill...its uploaded on page 89.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Lot of aspirants have gone as far as asking me courses they will take in year 1 and how dos the semester's timetable looks like...Das to show how determined dz year aspirants could be....well even if the thread is all about just post utme...i did promised them i will upload a screenshot of courses for all year 1s based on departments..Biological science snapshot below.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by omodave(m): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Besto:
For the direct entry course requirements i promised dropping here>>>i will drop the infos if like 10 d.e applicants show their interest on this thread tagged with course they applied for.....As it requires a long typing and i need to be motivated to embark on that....happy democracy Day to everyone.

you are doing a great job here;
regarding the direct entry stuf, pls enlighten me abt it cuz I intend choosing NDU (mechanical engineering) Nd also did you say ndu dont allow ond for de.?? am really expecting your reply. ....
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
omodave:

regarding the direct entry stuf, pls enlighten me abt it cuz I intend choosing NDU (mechanical engineering) Nd also did you say ndu dont allow ond for de.?? am really expecting your reply. ....

According to the examinatio body(JAMB), NDU accepts for Mech Eng DE:
a. At least three (3) ‘A’ level passes at GCE or its equivalent in Physics, Mathematics/Further Mathematics and Chemistry
and Five (5) credit level passes at SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level including English Language, Mathematics/Further, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Admission should be to 200 level of study in a five year degree programme.

b. National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper Credit and above, in the relevant discipline from
an approved Polytechnic or related Institution. ND holders shall be admitted to the 200 level or study in a five year
degree programme while HND holders shall be admitted to 300 level. In addition to the above, candidates must have
five (5) SCCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics/Further Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry.

I hope your questions are answered?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
omodave:

ur question answered above...i stated nd'lower credit'' not ond....reason y i refer all d.e callers back to jamb brochure...as until i see much interest before i will create time to do what poster above me just did....for all d.e applicable courses in NDU.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by omodave(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
makazona:

According to the examinatio body(JAMB), NDU accepts for Mech Eng DE:
a. At least three (3) ‘A’ level passes at GCE or its equivalent in Physics, Mathematics/Further Mathematics and Chemistry
and Five (5) credit level passes at SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level including English Language, Mathematics/Further, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Admission should be to 200 level of study in a five year degree programme.

b. National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper Credit and above, in the relevant discipline from
an approved Polytechnic or related Institution. ND holders shall be admitted to the 200 level or study in a five year
degree programme while HND holders shall be admitted to 300 level. In addition to the above, candidates must have
five (5) SCCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics/Further Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry.

I hope your questions are answered?

thanks for the info. it helps...
if I may ask boss, how is the admission process like,? like I heard, they dont conduct exam for her DE, so how is it done? expecting your reply.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
omodave:

thanks for the info. it helps...
if I may ask boss, how is the admission process like,? like I heard, they dont conduct exam for her DE, so how is it done? expecting your reply.

Uwc bro.

The admission process is very flexible. So many Universities in Nigeria, who believe in having quality scholars now conduct an exam for DE applicants. Dont be surprised if NDU toe the same line in their relevance and standard upgrade.

So the bottom line, like Mr. Besto will always say is "prepare very well" and please do not be afraid rather be challenged.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by makazona(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
A reminder and for your Information.

#NoReasonToFail

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by omodave(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Besto:

ur question answered above...i stated nd'lower credit'' not ond....reason y i refer all d.e callers back to jamb brochure...as until i see much interest before i will create time to do what poster above me just did....for all d.e applicable courses in NDU.

thanks boss. I guessed I didn't read it properly. pls do create time as you said to post some vital info. for all d.e applicants, soonest. ...; am really expecting it
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by omodave(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2015
makazona:

Uwc bro.

The admission process is very flexible. So many Universities in Nigeria, who believe in having quality scholars now conduct an exam for DE applicants. Dont be surprised if NDU toe the same line in their relevance and standard upgrade.

So the bottom line, like Mr. Besto will always say is "prepare very well" and please do not be afraid rather be challenged.

thanks boss
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Besto:
As for direct entry applicants, there's no form of school screening exam yet for d. e

1ce you got the right 1st degree qualifications with respect to your intending course of study... you will be admitted str8 up.... tho the amount of d. e applicants dz year z high.

pls refer to ur jamb brochure for qualification requirements.. thank you.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2015
FORM SALES IS NOT YET OUT....will try as much to update everyday now...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2015
@all those sending in text messages...i really dont reply text msgs except i requested u sent me a text...kndly use the whatsapp option..am virtually always online to easily respond thea.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Right about now...almost more than 300plus students asked i updated them...that might not be really possible as i cant keep messaging everybody one after the other, though all updates would be 1st stated on this forum.So i advice we bookmark this page and check for updates at least twice in a day...Or i believe we are in Generation "Whatsapp"...simply add ursef to my wasapp and i will also give a swift update thea...Bbm group not left out as i also got u guys locked down...Happy new week to every one and feel free to ask whatever you are not clear with.Cheers
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Besto:
NDU FORM SALES IS NOT YET OUT as at 8th of june 2015..
Don't go falling for SCAMMERS and Rumor Mongers...
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jamesmario: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Niger Delta University (NDU) 2015/2016 POST JAMB (UTME) - 07038668910
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by tovieye(f): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
my fellow landers prevention is always better than "had I know" please don't fall for all this scammers all they want is your money to enrich themselves at your own detriment. please be wise ! do business with authorised erosoft workers incharge of post utme registration

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Wayasss: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
tovieye:
my fellow landers prevention is always better than "had I know" please don't fall for all this scammers all they want is your money to enrich themselves at your own detriment. please be wise ! do business with authorised erosoft workers incharge of post utme registration

And you feel its safe to upload your personal i. d card with your matric no on a public forum.Try taking off your i. d for your security sake.. You could simply pass your message without it.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
2015 FORM SALES IS NOT YET OUT as at 10th june 15.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
And please the thread is strictly Ndu... to those that called in asking about federal University otueke bayelsa... Sori its strictly Ndu here.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2015
And to all those asking if ndu accepts those who didn't choose dem in jamb
Answer : No, as even the score of people that choose them in jamb is far above the capacity its facilities can withhold which amounts to over 12k plus...
that's why they was jamb change of institution option for those that had change of mind, So if u failed to make such changes from jamb... no way.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by pillan(f): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
goodevening besto...am an aspirant...can i have your whatsapp number..Thanks
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by JohnFrankling(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Besto, what's up are u in amassoma now and if yes any news about the town light, I wan go bak skul I don tire 4 haux
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
JohnFrankling:
Besto, what's up are u in amassoma now and if yes any news about the town light, I wan go bak skul I don tire 4 haux
lol.. just how many weeks u don taya.. u wan come lodge banny for skul abi... huz dey dull u

the lite v bin restored tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.