Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526623 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Wayasss: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
nice work

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2015
NDU PAST QUESTIONS FOR 2017 POST UTME

Post utme form is OUT!!

www.nduscreening.com

CUT OFF: 150
FORM SALES: 6TH TO 22ND SEPT.
APTITUDE TEST DATE: 27TH TO 30TH SEPT.

Get your e-copy past questions now.

Hello once again like we always do yearly, this year's thread is here and now! The Big Count down to 2017 NDU Post Ume

Aspirants that choose NDU as their choice of university are all welcomed.Feel free to ask questions you're not clear with as you'll get credible answers from a 1st hand informant.Information is power so, get informed! It's always good taking it from the scratch.
The first thing you need do is make nothing less than 120 in your Jamb score cos that's the official cut off mark for NDU 2017 post utme.So, the best favor all aspirants could do themselves now is taking time to study the NDU post ume past questions papers because Ndu often repeat their questions at yearly intervals, Trust me if u dedicate your time studying these past questions then you will be up for nothing below average score in ur post ume performance.
For those outside Bayelsa willing to get past questions and answers. . are available for #1000naira to get it scanned and sent to you via email.

Some vital infos
*Ndu scores pume over 400.
*Ndu pume questions numbers up to 100.
*Ndu pume test z paper based & not computer based.
Ndu aptitude test is timed @ 1hr 30mins.

Please I don't entertain calls after 8 pm
as communication after 8pm Daily should be channeled to the whatsapp or bbm platform or simply wait till the next day.

bbm pin 55B2391E

Whatsapp: 08088446086.

Only those who want me to buy or process their form and want to buy past Questions and answer are eligible to call me for now

Please take your time to read through my post carefully, i will not respond to question(s) already answered here-within.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding
Nevertheless Feel free When Communicating .

>>>Past questions are in picture formats as it will be converted to pdf upon request, cos majority preferred picture formats.

>>>The past question is numbered up to 55pages (2008 till date)

>>>Please always refer to a professional business center or cyber cafe for download and print out , as an after service directive is now on limits due to the expanding request daily cos i know not everyone is internet sharpened.

>>>Mode of payment for email copy of the past questions is via recharge card...Call to ask the preferable network.

*** MODE OF PAYMENT IS NOW STRICTLY BANK PAYMENT via Diamond,GTB or UNION Bank***

Though recharge card payment option is still partially available but it comes with a 30% increase of the actual past question price

>>>What does the scanned copy looks like....scroll down to the end of the thread to view it for yourself.

>>>How long do i have to wait after i have payed for the email copy of the past questions....5mins after your payment/ recharge pin have been verified valid..

>>>How much do i need to print out from the cafe or business center...We don't estimate as people that called in to tank us thereafter, majority said they spent 650 naira...Reasonable if you ask me cos even transportation from yen to the school would yield above 1000 naira compared to when you are coming from outside bayelsa just to get past questions.

>>>How do we trust you after paying.....Our dignity is worth more than a penny as our loyalty have yielded us more than 1000 sales over the years, So doubting our genuineness is like doubting your first step to success in your Post utme exams...Screenshot below

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
NEW POST DATED 21/3/2016

Things you need to know about Admission in NDU

Now this is where most applicants had always got it wrong and will still definitely get it wrong yet again. To all those who had applied for courses such as( Medicine, Law ,Business administration ,Nursing, Political science, English & literary studies e.t.c) but scored below 200 though scored above 180 in jamb,
Jamb change of course form is still ongoing of which you still have a chance to change to lower course if needs be for you to get admitted this year as majority of you in this score category listed above make a mistake of still going ahead to buy post utme form without putting Into consideration your jamb score and the top notch course you had applied for, couple with the fact that all the courses I listed out above are have nothing less than 800 – 2100 applicants this year.
Why am I saying this?? I will give an example as this happened to lot of my readers since the existence of this thread early 2011 but I will pick an occurrence that happened last year, two of my subsequent readers from this forum who had applied for medicine scored 198 and 183 respectively in their jamb utme exams, Both had approached me via the whatsapp chat platform asking for ideas on what admission looks like in the school, Having weighed their scores I advised both of them to get a change of course form to any of the sciences course available in Ndu, One yielded to the advice why the other vowed to study hard for the post utme to make up for the lapses in the jamb performance . Fast forwarded to after post utme the 1st list came out, none had, 2nd list came out the 183 candidate who had changed to biochemistry got admission yet the 198 candidate was still panicking looking for external force “runs”. He got the external force, did the needful 3rd list no show..that was when he started pleading with the external force that even if it is Educational course that he will manage, Well presently he is studying fishery of all course why the other candidate that got admitted into biochemistry is currently in Medicine 200lvl as its easier to swap from biochemistry to medicine why its so impossible to swap from faculty of agricultural technology to college of health sciences.

Some other things that should be noted to this category of people is that the admission percentage goes this way 40% is strictly in conjunction with jamb ‘’merit list’’ that is why majority of bayelsans get admitted in merit list owning to the fact that jamb is the sole owner of the catchment policy then the rest 60% comes solely from the school management as business comes into place here because non indigenes are actual the finance of the system.In other words what i am trying to say is that for those who fall into this category,instead of panicking for admission or sorting around to go for a much lower educational course in bid just to leave home or boast to your peer that you are now an undergraduate but yet hiding the fact that its not your dream course you were offered or even nothing close to the dream course

e.g There was a lady who had applied for law,good jamb score though and within her,she said the post utme was so cheap "thanks to the emailed copy past question she got from this thread'' hence she killed it yet i was happy with her.Fast forwarded to a week before admission list came out,my dear friend was like ''its Law or nothing ooooo''.I surely did saved her quote and she was even like ''pol science sef she wont accept. 1st,2nd and 3rd list came out and no admission yet for her,then her tune changed to ''Besto please will they be a 4th list that even if its adult education she will accept''.

Majority will still fall into such hoax just because they are not well informed,Now if u had scored below 200 for law,medicine,business admin and the rest.Just get a jamb brochure,a learned adviser that sees beyond and a change of course form( the adviser will have looked at your ssce subject combinations,your jamb subject combinations, the statistics of course application overall and also your alternative interest before he/she picks out a change of course to a department you could easily be given admission) and also have in mind that you need not to relax after you might changed into a more meaningful lower course which now takes me to my 2nd phase of advice.

FEW STEPS TO BEAT NDU ADMISSION CUT OFF MARK

STEP ONE: BACKGROUND CHECK

A lot of candidates we have encountered always have poor information about how the exams they are going to write will play out; they have no clue of how many questions they will be asked, or what form of examination they will be subjected to, this is why background check is paramount.

You should know beforehand whether you are writing a paper based test or a computer based examination, your background check will help you know how much time is allocated to your paper, this will help you in your studies as you can time yourself as you practice questions you come across and hence give you an edge over thousands of candidates who only find out about the time allocated for the paper just minutes before the exam commences.

Also you should check to know the terrain of the school, if possible travel to the school and ask around, where are you going to lodge before the exam? ensure you have somewhere to lodge a day or two before your examination, many students take this for granted but it affects them negatively and their result non the better, if you did not sleep and rest well before going for an important exam such as your post-utme you could find yourself stressed and uncomfortable prior to the start of your examination and you might not get to give your best or get the best result.

STEP TWO: SET YOUR TARGET

Your background check should tell you what the cut-off mark of your department of choice is, hence your action point; You have to set a target for yourself and determine in your heart that you can achieve it, then work towards it and believe me you will achieve it and even surpass it if you follow these steps. Make sure the only thing that removes sleep from your eye is how to successfully meet your target score, study! Study!! Study!!!

Ensure that whatever target you set is above what you scored in JAMB because you will need to better your performance in JAMB to ensure that you make the merit list of your department and school.
Make Sure You Read This Facts You Should Know About NDU Post UTME 2016 & Admission

STEP THREE: STUDY WITH PAST-QUESTIONS

My dear candidate please do not deceive yourself, no one is an island of knowledge, don’t expect to pass your post-utme in flying colors; like we said in the background check if you do not have a clear understanding of the questions you are going to face and what likely areas your questions might come from then you might just not meet your target.

So please do your best to lay your hands on relevant past-questions that apply to your school and department and study with them. As you do the sky will be your stepping stone.

STEP FOUR: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!

I have seen students who prepared hard for post-utme but didn’t get the chance of writing their examination simply because they just didn’t follow a simple instruction; imagine a case where a candidate was sent out of an examination hall because he was caught using a calculator where the instructions clearly abhors such, or another case where a female student was sent home from the post-utme exam venue for indecent dressing.

The list is endless, so dear candidate we advise that you follow every instruction given by your school of choice before, during and after the examination.

Read every question carefully before you attempt to answer and DO NOT spend too much time on one question. Make sure you read the instruction on the question paper and answer each question accordingly.

STEP FIVE: INVOLVE GOD

No matter your target in this world if God does not approve of it you are definitely heading nowhere, on that note we urge you to pray fervently to your God regarding your post-utme and your admission in general, no matter your religion do not underestimate the divine power of your maker, involve your maker and I promise you are on your way to success.

With these steps, success isn't assured but it is close to you, good luck with your Admission-seeking endeavours.

NB: To all those who come seek my attention on alternative change of course for them,I could only attend to known people that is to say people who had purchased or previously purchased past questions from us.

below is an attachment of the course application statistics so at least you all can ''DIY''

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Now people have been asking of what is required to purchase and process their post utme form...but i promise to make it a general post on my thread few days to when the form sales wud begin....All what is required to purchase and process your post utme form are just your jamb registration number "I believe any 1 intending to buy form should have scored above 180" and your Ssce result (waec,Neco or Gce Waec&Neco)
Note : If you will be applying with awaiting result...there's no need for much panic as the will be an "awaiting result" option when processing your form, just make sure you input your correct waec or neco reg no...as ssce is not a priority till you have gotten the actual admission and begin clearance.

Now, a lot of us, mostly non Bayelsan were like they v not been to bayelsa before, not to talk of tracing NDU…Well am please to tell you that Bayelsa ,Yenegoa is actually a small city to easily navigate your ways around without asking much of a question….Firstly, Yenegoa links the town where NDU is located “Amassoma”. So for direction to the school >>>>>Board a vehicle coming to Bayelsa,yenegoa>>>Once you enter yenegoa toll gate/entrance>>>>Tell the driver/conductor that you will be droping @ TOMBIA round about(NDU park)>>>>>>>From there board a bus or cab coming to NDU “Amassoma”……You can slip inside the bus/cab sef, as the last bustop is NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY…

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Besto:
key points in which every individual could kill the 2016 ndu pume
As of lately i was able to get the statistics of ndu applicants that got above 180 in thier jamb.
The amount was above 7,500 candidates-going close to 8000candidates...y we are still having candidates buying change of course form to NDU,Direct entry applicants are yet to take thier jamb exams.So if we go by estimations,at the end of the day we would be having like 8000+ candidates applying for different courses we all had applied for.
least i forgot to add Ndu basic students are also eligible applicants even though most of them applied through jamb.so below are static points

I want to plead with you to study hard for this exam to avoid failure, which could result to a waste of time and money you spent on the UTME exam you took, time waits for no one most especially the ladies,life could be more sweeter when the right things are done at the right time in other sense i mean life is sweeter when you enter tertiary institution at your early youthful age cos you still got other degrees ahead for those who wana push further (msc,phd,profesional courses) .
So If you don't prepare well for the exam, you might go back home empty handed. This is one of the reasons people write post utme up to six years without admission.

BEFORE THE EXAMS.
1. Understand the Type of Exams you are taking: Before you can pass Ndu post utme exams, you will have to understand the nature of the examination. Ask these vital questions before the exams; Is the exams computer based? Or is it paper and pencil test? How are they setting the question? How many questions? am i expected to answer. What type of questions am i expecting? Is it essay type questions? Is it multiple choice? This information will enable you to know how to prepare better for the upcoming examination.

Most of ths questions have being asked and answered on these thread,though i will roll them back for the benefit of 2016 set

?1. Is NDU post utme cbt(computer based test) or ppt (paper and pencil test)
Answer: For now its ppt...though reviews are on,in test running cbt platform for pume

? 2.How many questions?
Answer: 100 questions.

?3. How are the questions being set?
Answer:Question are being set according to your course of application
e.g all sciences,engineering,medical science,basic medical science should expect thz combinations in thier pume exams >>>English,Maths,Chemistry,Physics,Biology & same goes with agric applicants,just dat agric sci will be included in your combinations

social sciences>>English,Maths,Economics,Government,Geography

management sciences >>English,Maths,Commerce,Government,Economics

Law & Art >> English,Government,Crs,Lit-in-Eng

?4.How many are you expected to answer?
Answer: You are expected to answer all.

?5.What is the overall scoring.
Answer: Overall scoring is over 400,which means each questions carries 4marks each.

GETTING PAST QUESTIONS

2. Getting past questions for the previous years is a top shot. These past questions will not only give you insight into the pattern of the exams but it will help you to brainstorm while practicing it and predict the possible questions you are expecting. If you don’t have any, go now and get one from school environ and start practicing it "details on options of getting it, is on the front page".

>>>HOW YOU CAN GET THE PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS<<<

There are 2options available for getting the past questions and answers,
Option 1. If you stay in yenegoa and its environs or have friends or relations schooling in NDU, you could easily come down to the school premises and buy the hard copy for your studying sake/send ur contacts here to buy and send to you "its being sold directly in front of the school gate-MAIN CAMPUS,front of corpers lodge.

If option 1 aint possible for you.

Option 2. You could request for scanned copies of the past questions booklet sent to your email for #700naira,of which you can printout at any location you are,provided you have access to a business centre or cafe...or you could even study with it on laptop or your big screen smart phones.

STUDYING

3. Read Consistently: Of course you chose the path to study, so reading should not be a hobby anymore to you. Make consistent reading your culture. Read well and read wide. The secret of above 300 in your Post UTME Exams lies in reading persistently. Having gotten the pattern of the exams, set up a reading timetable and follow it religiously. Your goal is to get admission, so you should make it a priority,till it is achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by viviblinks: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
besto I cannot find your contact details for NDU post utme past questions and answers purchase. Please post it again.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
viviblinks:
besto I cannot find your contact details for NDU post utme past questions and answers purchase. Please post it again.
locate it on the 1st page..
page 0
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by viviblinks: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
just wana say a very big "thank you" to Besto for supplying me with NDU post utme past questions and answers via my email address. for just #500.
Besto ....am very grateful for your reliable services because you hav really made it easier for me to read for my fourth coming exam without stress. kudos boss.
for any NDU aspirant who is having problems on how to get post utme past questions and answers due to ur locations please don't hesitate to patronise BESTO @ +234 808 844 6086. his services ar reliable. am a beneficiary.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Tonalphs(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please, good day, my cousin scored 164 in his jamb. Can he buy the form also? N I was wondering if ndu will reduce their cut off mark. Tnx in advance
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tonalphs:
Please, good day, my cousin scored 164 in his jamb. Can he buy the form also? N I was wondering if ndu will reduce their cut off mark. Tnx in advance

ndu cut off Z 180 n would not be reduced.
the best ur cousin could do z to flex hz poly option.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by FunkySilver(f): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls when will basic form be out? How much is it and am i going to write a screening exam after purchasing d form? Thanks
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
FunkySilver:
Pls when will basic form be out? How much is it and am i going to write a screening exam after purchasing d form? Thanks

form is 10k
no screening exams
basic form doesnt have any closing date,just that basic session have gone far beyond catching up.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by FunkySilver(f): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Besto:

form is 10k
no screening exams
basic form doesnt have any closing date,just the basic session have gone far

So when is this session ending? Tnx
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2015
FunkySilver:

So when is this session ending? Tnx

probably few weeks to post utme
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by FunkySilver(f): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Besto:

probably few weeks to post utme

Alright, do dey accept awaiting result?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
FunkySilver:

Alright, do dey accept awaiting result?

for basic.. no
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by FunkySilver(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Besto:

for basic.. no

Alryt, tnx
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by InsideNDU: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
To all NDU aspirants....it is with great pleasure that we at InsideNDU Crew bring to your notice, the pre-launch of a mini school portal, aimed at providing first timers and aspirants reliable information....no more would aspirants have to search so far for valid info, as the platform is highly interactive... We would be partnering with other Media bodies soon....Such as Besto (Ussh Groups) to further the success of what I like to term NDU's VERY OWN...you can take a sneak peek @ [url] www.insidendu.com [/url]……… Work is still in progress, and publicity is on as well....spread the news.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
InsideNDU:
To all NDU aspirants....it is with great pleasure that we at InsideNDU Crew bring to your notice, the pre-launch of a mini school portal, aimed at providing first timers and aspirants reliable information....no more would aspirants have to search so far for valid info, as the platform is highly interactive... We would be partnering with other Media bodies soon....Such as Besto (Ussh Groups) to further the success of what I like to term NDU's VERY OWN...you can take a sneak peek @ [url] www.insidendu.com [/url]……… Work is still in progress, and publicity is on as well....spread the news.

make sense...
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2015
please direct entry applicants should endeavor to look at jamb brochure for requirements of their intending course of application.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2015
Besto:
key points in which every individual could kill the 2015 ndu pume
As of lately i was able to get the statistics of ndu applicants that got above 180 in thier jamb.
The amount was above 7,500 candidates-going close to 8000candidates...y we are still having candidates buying change of course form to NDU,Direct entry applicants are yet to take thier jamb exams.So if we go by estimations,at the end of the day we would be having like 8000+ candidates applying for different courses we all had applied for.
least i forgot to add Ndu basic students are also eligible applicants even though most of them applied through jamb.so below are static points

I want to plead with you to study hard for this exam to avoid failure, which could result to a waste of time and money you spent on the UTME exam you took, time waits for no one most especially the ladies,life could be more sweeter when the right things are done at the right time in other sense i mean life is sweeter when you enter tertiary institution at your early youthful age cos you still got other degrees ahead for those who wana push further (msc,phd,profesional courses) .
So If you don't prepare well for the exam, you might go back home empty handed. This is one of the reasons people write post utme up to six years without admission.

BEFORE THE EXAMS.
1. Understand the Type of Exams you are taking: Before you can pass Ndu post utme exams, you will have to understand the nature of the examination. Ask these vital questions before the exams; Is the exams computer based? Or is it paper and pencil test? How are they setting the question? How many questions? am i expected to answer. What type of questions am i expecting? Is it essay type questions? Is it multiple choice? This information will enable you to know how to prepare better for the upcoming examination.

Most of ths questions have being asked and answered on these thread,though i will roll them back for the benefit of 2015 set

?1. Is NDU post utme cbt(computer based test) or ppt (paper and pencil test)
Answer: For now its ppt...though reviews are on,in test running cbt platform for pume

? 2.How many questions?
Answer: 100 questions.

?3. How are the questions being set?
Answer:Question are being set according to your course of application
e.g all sciences,engineering,medical science,basic medical science should expect thz combinations in thier pume exams >>>English,Maths,Chemistry,Physics,Biology & same goes with agric applicants,just dat agric sci will be included in your combinations

social sciences>>English,Maths,Economics,Government,Geography

management sciences >>English,Maths,Commerce,Government,Economics

Law & Art >> English,Government,Crs,Lit-in-Eng

?4.How many are you expected to answer?
Answer: You are expected to answer all.

?5.What is the overall scoring.
Answer: Overall scoring is over 400,which means each questions carries 4marks each.

GETTING PAST QUESTIONS

2. Getting past questions for the previous years is a top shot. These past questions will not only give you insight into the pattern of the exams but it will help you to brainstorm while practicing it and predict the possible questions you are expecting. If you don’t have any, go now and get one from school environ and start practicing it "details on options of getting it, is on the front page".

>>>HOW YOU CAN GET THE PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS<<<

There are 2options available for getting the past questions and answers,
Option 1. If you stay in yenegoa and its environs or have friends or relations schooling in NDU, you could easily come down to the school premises and buy the hard copy for your studying sake/send ur contacts here to buy and send to you "its being sold directly in front of the school gate-MAIN CAMPUS,front of corpers lodge.

If option 1 aint possible for you.

Option 2. You could request for scanned copies of the past questions booklet sent to your email for #500naira,of which you can printout at any location you are,provided you have access to a business centre or cafe...or you could even study with it on laptop or your big screen smart phones.

Mode of payment for scanned copies: Recharge pin
contact: pick up my contact from 1st page of thread...success

STUDYING

3. Read Consistently: Of course you chose the path to study, so reading should not be a hobby anymore to you. Make consistent reading your culture. Read well and read wide. The secret of above 300 in your Post UTME Exams lies in reading persistently. Having gotten the pattern of the exams, set up a reading timetable and follow it religiously. Your goal is to get admission, so you should make it a priority,till it is achieved.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2015
lot of people dat scored below 180 have been calling in >>>>ndu doesnt accept below 180.infact you wont be able to purchase the form with a mark below 180.

the best option for those that got below 180 is to flex thier polytechnic option.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2015
As for direct entry applicants, there's no form of school screening exam yet for d. e

1ce you got the right 1st degree qualifications with respect to your intending course of study... you will be admitted str8 up.... tho the amount of d. e applicants dz year z high.

pls refer to ur jamb brochure for qualification requirements.. thank you.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2015
viviblinks:
just wana say a very big "thank you" to Besto for supplying me with NDU post utme past questions and answers via my email address. for just #500.
Besto ....am very grateful for your reliable services because you hav really made it easier for me to read for my fourth coming exam without stress. kudos boss.
for any NDU aspirant who is having problems on how to get post utme past questions and answers due to ur locations please don't hesitate to patronise BESTO @ +234 808 844 6086. his services ar reliable. am a beneficiary.

2014 post utme past questions now included..
quote me ur email via whatsapp..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2015
i observed that newbies do call to ask questions treated on here before now...
due to laziness...most wont go thru the tread...so i'll be re-quoting vital infos for thier benefits
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2015
Besto:
few peeps asked if the jamb cut off mark for medicine in ndu is 200.

we all should debunk the rumor stating jamb cut off mark for medicine @ 200.The general jamb cut off mark for ndu regardless any course is officially 180...i stated it on the 1st page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.