Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526581 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good evening to everyone and i hope we all had a swell weekend...oH well my weekend was a bit busy..no tanks to aspirants who had being calling in to confirm rumors like most of their friends have bought NDU post utme form from a Cyber cafe....Note to all, as of the time of writing thz post...The post utme form sales is yet to commence and NDU doesn't sale its form at any cafe So all those that called in to say their friends have bought their post utme form but yet to process it { The cafe is just obtaining your money under false pretence and is also waiting just like you for NDU to begin sales..So I believe we all shud be wise enough to know a genuine transaction as i have even stated on thz thread on how to counter such rumor, Just head straight to NDU’s official website www.ndu.edu.ng as the management would 1st place a notice on the site before form sales begin and i will also make a confirmation on here..All post utme e-pin would be officially sold at diamond bank and the likes....

Now people have been asking of what is required to purchase and process their post utme form...but i promise to make it a general post on my thread few days to when the form sales wud begin....All what is required to purchase and process your post utme form are just your jamb registration number "I believe any 1 intending to buy form should have scored above 180" and your Ssce result (waec,Neco or Gce Waec&Neco)
Note : If you will be applying with awaiting result...there's no need for much panic as the will be an "awaiting result" option when processing your form, just make sure you input your correct waec or neco reg no...as ssce is not a priority till you have gotten the actual admission and begin clearance.

Now, a lot of us, mostly non Bayelsan were like they v not been to bayelsa before, not to talk of tracing NDU…Well am please to tell you that Bayelsa ,Yenegoa is actually a small city to easily navigate your ways around without asking much of a question….Firstly, Yenegoa links the town where NDU is located “Amassoma”. So for direction to the school >>>>>Board a vehicle coming to Bayelsa,yenegoa>>>Once you enter yenegoa toll gate/entrance>>>>Tell the driver/conductor that you will be droping @ TOMBIA round about(NDU park)>>>>>>>From there board a bus or cab coming to NDU “Amassoma”……You can slip inside the bus/cab sef, as the last bustop is NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY…

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Besto:
Hello once again like we always do yearly, this year's thread is here and now! The Big Count down to 2015 NDU Post Ume

Aspirants that choose NDU as their choice of university are all welcomed.Feel free to ask questions you're not clear with as you'll get credible answers from a 1st hand informant.Information is power so, get informed! It's always good taking it from the scratch.
The first thing you need do is make nothing less than 180 in your Jamb score cos that's the official cut off mark for NDU 2015 post utme.So, the best favor all aspirants could do themselves now is taking time to solve NDU past post ume questions papers cause Ndu often repeat their questions at yearly intervals, Trust me if u dedicate your time studying these p questions then you will be up for nothing below average score in ur pume performance .
For those outside Bayelsa willing to get past questions and answers. .they are available for #700naira to get it scanned and sent to you via email.

Some vital infos
*Ndu scores pume over 400.
*Ndu pume questions numbers up to 100.
*Ndu pume test z paper based & not computer based.
Ndu aptitude test is timed @ 1hr 30mins.

Please I don't entertain calls after 8 pm
as communication after 8pm Daily should be channeled to the whatsapp or bbm platform or simply wait till the next day.

bbm pin 55B2391E

Whatsapp: 08088446086.

NOTICE : 2015 NDU POST UTME FORM IS NOT YET OUT,SO IF YOU MUST CALL IN, Its either you want to buy ndu post utme past question and answers or you have some other issue that have not being discussed here as i won't entertain calls asking if post utme form is out ,If i have not mentioned it here.So Please take your time to read through my post carefully, i will not respond to question(s) already answered here-within.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding.
Nevertheless Feel free when communicating.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Happy weekend pals...it so alarming how people have been saying form sales have started in Ughelli...Warri..Fcmb Portharcourt..and even Yenegoa for a huge amount ranging from 5000thousand to 5500 even as at when Ndu is even yet to start form sales... ..Ndu wont sale form at such exuberant price..

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
HDoc:
I'd like to knw more abt school hostel & the fee.

locate the school fees bill on page 89...be specific about what you wanna know abt school hostel and you will be responded to.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by McPicnic(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello, is the post utme form out?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Ball22: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
McPicnic:
Hello, is the post utme form out?
not yet bro but very soon

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2015
happy new week to every one even as the wait is almost over...

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
hello friends...PostUtme form is out...details soon

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University
for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below:
1. ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who chose the Niger Delta University as first choice
Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180
IMPORTANT NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE
NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
i. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
ii. COMPUTER SCIENCE
iii. GEOLOGY
iv. MATHEMATICS
v. PHYSICS
CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSE ARE NOW ELIGIBLE
i. LAW
2. REGISTRATION
Registration is online on our website at www.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac. Starting from
Tuesday 21st July to Saturday 15th August, 2015.
The Registration Process is as follows:
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT
i. a) Go to any Diamond, Sky or First Bank branch in Nigeria, along with your UTME
Registration slip.
Purchase an e-pin for Niger Delta University Post-UTME Screening for a fee of Three
Thousand Naira (N3,000.00). The University will not subsidize other charges such as
Bank charges.
b) Go to the website https://webpay.opus.com.ng and pay for your Pin online using your
ATM or Credit card. Instructions as written on the site. Please ensure you print your
payment reference as the authorization ePin is on it.
Disclaimer: Please protect your ATM and Credit card details. The Niger Delta
University will not be held liable for any incidents.
AFTER PAYMENT
ii. Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and link the site www.ndu.ac or go directly to
www.ndu.ac., and click on ‘Apply for Post-UTME Screening exercise. Complete the
online application for Post-UTME screening.
APPLICANTS ARE WARNED: PLEASE FILL YOUR APPLICATION YOURSELF.
iii. The Passport photograph – the passport photograph will be captured by using a web
camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need
to scan a photograph and upload for the registration. Applicants must ensure that the
computer they are using has a web camera.
YOUR CAPTURED PHOTOGRAPH MUST CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING
a) No Head Cover
b) Whole of head, ears and neck must show
c) Do not wear spectacles
iv. Print out the generated Acknowledgement Letter and your Application form. Your seat
number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these
(Acknowledgement Letter and Application form) along to the screening venue.
Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgement Letter and the
Application form. Candidates without the Acknowledgement Letter and Application
form will not be allowed to do the Post-UTME screening exercise.
v. Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether
or not you are qualified to do the screening exercise. The dates for your screening exercise
will also be available on our website www.ndu.edu.ng.
NOTE:
1. Your application will not be successful if:
 Your UTME score is less than 180
 The appropriate e-pin is not used
 If you enter a State or origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB
Registration Form.
Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the pin.
2. Always check your e-mail box for mails
3. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
i. Passport Photograph, scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration
system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera, which will take your
passport photograph.
ii. Use the same names as you used in your UTME.
iii. Submit two valid e-mail addresses and two GSM phone numbers in your registration form.
(Niger Delta University will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone
numbers).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, PLEASE INDICATE THOSE OF
YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
4. SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAYS AND LIST OF HALLS OF SCREENING WILL BE PLACED
ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST, 2015 AT THE
UNIVERSITY GATE ON THE DATE OF SCREENING. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL,
USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER.
DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON
OUR WEBSITE www.ndu.edu.ng.
The Screening process is time consuming, given the fact that it involves Biometric techniques
such as finger printing; latecomers will not be screened. Those resident outside
Yenagoa/Wilberforce Island are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not
responsible for accommodating any candidate.
A) BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING
HB pencils and erasers. No biros or pens will be allowed. Acknowledgement Letter and
Application form.
CAUTION:
B) DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL.
Mathematical Tables
Calculators
GSM PHONES (WILL BE CONFISCATED. The Niger Delta University will not be
liable).
5. DISQUALIFICATION
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND
ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENT) AS WELL
AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
6. MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING
Decent Dressing.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL BE SCREENED IF YOUR DRESSING IS INDECENT.
All previous payments for the Niger Delta University Post-UTME Forms were not
authorized by the Niger Delta University. All persons who had previously bought forms in
the name of Niger Delta University had done so at their own risk.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Besto:
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University
for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below:
1. ELIGIBILITY
ii. COMPUTER SCIENCE
iii. GEOLOGY
iv. MATHEMATICS
v. PHYSICS

i. LAW
2. REGISTRATION
Registration is online on our website at www.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac. Starting from
Tuesday 21st July to Saturday 15th August, 2015.
The Registration Process is as follows:
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT
i. a) Go to any Diamond, Sky or First Bank branch in Nigeria, along with your UTME
Registration slip.
Purchase an e-pin for Niger Delta University Post-UTME Screening for a fee of Three
Thousand Naira (N3,000.00). The University will not subsidize other charges such as
Bank charges.
b) Go to the website https://webpay.opus.com.ng and pay for your Pin online using your
ATM or Credit card. Instructions as written on the site. Please ensure you print your
payment reference as the authorization ePin is on it.
Disclaimer: Please protect your ATM and Credit card details. The Niger Delta
University will not be held liable for any incidents.
AFTER PAYMENT
ii. Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and link the site www.ndu.ac or go directly to
www.ndu.ac., and click on ‘Apply for Post-UTME Screening exercise. Complete the
online application for Post-UTME screening.
APPLICANTS ARE WARNED: PLEASE FILL YOUR APPLICATION YOURSELF.
iii. The Passport photograph – the passport photograph will be captured by using a web
camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need
to scan a photograph and upload for the registration. Applicants must ensure that the
computer they are using has a web camera.
YOUR CAPTURED PHOTOGRAPH MUST CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING
a) No Head Cover
b) Whole of head, ears and neck must show
c) Do not wear spectacles
iv. Print out the generated Acknowledgement Letter and your Application form. Your seat
number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these
(Acknowledgement Letter and Application form) along to the screening venue.
Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgement Letter and the
Application form. Candidates without the Acknowledgement Letter and Application
form will not be allowed to do the Post-UTME screening exercise.
v. Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether
or not you are qualified to do the screening exercise. The dates for your screening exercise
will also be available on our website www.ndu.edu.ng.
NOTE:
1. Your application will not be successful if:
 Your UTME score is less than 180
 The appropriate e-pin is not used
 If you enter a State or origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB
Registration Form.
Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the pin.
2. Always check your e-mail box for mails
3. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
i. Passport Photograph, scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration
system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera, which will take your
passport photograph.
ii. Use the same names as you used in your UTME.
iii. Submit two valid e-mail addresses and two GSM phone numbers in your registration form.
(Niger Delta University will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone
numbers).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, PLEASE INDICATE THOSE OF
YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
4. SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAYS AND LIST OF HALLS OF SCREENING WILL BE PLACED
ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST, 2015 AT THE
UNIVERSITY GATE ON THE DATE OF SCREENING. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL,
USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER.
DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON
OUR WEBSITE www.ndu.edu.ng.
The Screening process is time consuming, given the fact that it involves Biometric techniques
such as finger printing; latecomers will not be screened. Those resident outside
Yenagoa/Wilberforce Island are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not
responsible for accommodating any candidate.
A) BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING
HB pencils and erasers. No biros or pens will be allowed. Acknowledgement Letter and
Application form.
CAUTION:
B) DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL.
Mathematical Tables
Calculators
GSM PHONES (WILL BE CONFISCATED. The Niger Delta University will not be
liable).
5. DISQUALIFICATION
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND
ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENT) AS WELL
AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
6. MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING
Decent Dressing.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL BE SCREENED IF YOUR DRESSING IS INDECENT.
All previous payments for the Niger Delta University Post-UTME Forms were not
authorized by the Niger Delta University. All persons who had previously bought forms in
the name of Niger Delta University had done so at their own risk.

Why are candidates who chose Computer Science/Mathematics, Geology, Physics and Educational Management not eligible for the screening exercise please?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Why are candidates who chose Computer Science/Mathematics, Geology, Physics and Educational Management not eligible for the screening exercise please?

Cause the departments lost accreditation till further notice but that doesn't mean people who applied for dos courses wont be offered admission.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Abaski9: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
it finally out
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Finally.I wnt 2 knw if o'level would b requested durin registration.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2015
HDoc:
Finally.I wnt 2 knw if o'level would b requested durin registration.

yes
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
About The O'level result, should it be the original one gotten from waec office, or the statement of result printed from the cyber cafè
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
BlazeyJ:
About The O'level result, should it be the original one gotten from waec office, or the statement of result printed from the cyber cafè

u dnt need ur original results yet

u just input ur result value on the portal
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by HDoc(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Apart from Jamb reg slip & o'level,is any other document required?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by McPicnic(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Wow! Finally out. That's cool
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2015
HDoc:
Apart from Jamb reg slip & o'level,is any other document required?

no other documents required
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
[b]Good morning and Happy weekend friends,Now that the 2015 post utme form sales have commenced.
The best time to purchase the form is now because as at last year some people waited till the eve of form closure for a designated branch near them to buy the form which never happened as i had to use the online purchase option to bail them out as once its 4pm to the eve of closure,the bank wont allow you to access the banking hall.
They are two options of getting it which is listed on the school's portal and also listed on the forum "from Designated banks and Online Option....Now to avoid Unnecessary Stress i will Elaborate more on how you could get your E-PIN either by the Designated banks and Online Option >>>>>POST UTME PROCESSING.
As it was noted,the school listed Diamond,Skype and First Bank Nationwide.For people staying outside these 3states (Rivers state,Bayelsa state and Delta state)..You might end up walking the whole of your residential state looking for the exact branch selling the NDU post utme form..e.g Its just like you going to Diamond Bank Bayelsa to ask for Lagos state university form,The attendant will just look you with less seriousness in other words:[/b]

[b]Option 1: If you know you stay outside Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and you have trusted friends and relatives over in bayelsa..Just send your money to them so they could help you Procure the Post Utme E pin{its just like jamb card}.So you can register your self whereva you are as that will cut down alot of stress on your side.

Option 2: This is the Online Option which was provided by the school knowing fully well that the branches of bank selling the form will be easily located only in those 3states stated earlier.To me i will say this is the best option as you just seat in the comfort of your room and purchase your post utme e-pin instead of facing the crowd in the banking hall but yet again not everybody have got such idea but i will elaborate on it.

For you to use this option..Your amt card must have been activated for internet transaction {please refer to your bank for that} After which you will visit the school portal to located the online purchasing portal and follow the steps carefully as it is an easy step,At the end of the step you will required to load in your ATM details after which if your transaction is verified successful you will received your epin via sms and email you provided before proceeding to the postutme portal to register for your POSTUTME..

Note: Its adviceable u own a personal computer to use the online purchase option as i will never advice any to use his/her atm card on a public computer,Also makesure you input your correct jamb reg no to avoid any error.
[/b]

For those far away who requested before this time that i assist them in procuring the POSTutme E pin..I will ,with an extra service charges of #1000naira, thats is working based on TRUST.

Note: I get alerted 1st before procuring ur post utme epin.
>> You will get your Epin in less than 20mins after your alert.
>>Makesure you send your correct jamb reg no as i won't held
liable,after i had procured your epin with a wrong jamb no
you sent in "even though the error could be reverted.
>>GOODLUCK to every one and admission success in advance.

FORM PRICE IS #4000Naira inclusive Bank Charges.
FORM SALES will Stop/Close on the 15th of August.
Note 15th is Saturday...So bank will stop selling by 4pm 14th of August which is Fridays, Just a note to those who like dieing minutes tins cos no amount of beg u will come to school and beg...No staff will answer you.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
1. ELIGIBILITY
ii. COMPUTER SCIENCE
iii. GEOLOGY
iv. MATHEMATICS
v. PHYSICS
i. LAW

>>Now people are being confused thinking the post utme form is just for Law candidates.
Answer: The PostUtme form is for every one and Even with those that applied for the courses listed above.
>>The management just listed those courses out,just to notify the applicants that they wont be admission in take to the listed departments apart from LAW that have regained its accreditation.In other words if you had applied for :

i EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
ii. COMPUTER SCIENCE
iii. GEOLOGY
iv. MATHEMATICS
v. PHYSICS.

Reason: Those depts lost its accreditation 2years back and there are laws by the NUC "National University Commission" that any depts that lost its accreditation shouldn't admit fresh students not until it regains its accreditation,Hopefully the management is working and committed to regain its accreditation for the affected dept come august as NUC is schedule to come accredit by next month.
Even as i type, departments listed above just have to sets left 300level and 400level sets.Hopefully they wont go on extinction.Feel free to pick up the post utme form as well, as if you get a pass mark for admission,You will be admitted into some other dept relevant to those courses mentioned above except you are passionate about your course and i believe if you were so passionate,You should have made your research/findings even before filling your jamb form..This is internet age.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
charlisco:
i believe the number of candidate that put in for those courses are very few]

don't come here to frame false talks just to promote your blog.... When you have ill or no idea about the school system.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Besto:
hello friends...PostUtme form is out...details soon
when is d closing date..my bro is a candidate
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
kendrick9:
when is d closing date..my bro is a candidate

FORM PRICE IS #4000Naira inclusive Bank Charges.
FORM SALES will Stop/Close on the 15th of August.
Note 15th is Saturday...So bank will stop selling by 4pm 14th of August which is Fridays, Just a note to those who like dieing minutes tins cos no amount of beg u will come to school and beg...No staff will answer you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70