Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Charly Boy Threatens To Sue Over Gay And Illuminati Rumours. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Threatens To Sue Over Gay And Illuminati Rumours. (3147 Views)

Burna Boy Threatens Bloggers / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Threatens To Sue Over Gay And Illuminati Rumours. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2012
I'm sure some of you read the story online, it went viral a few days ago. The news paper claimed that Mr Oputa opened up to them in an interview that he was gay and the head of Illuminati in Nigeria. How ridiculous! Well, now he's planning to sue. Lets see how this plays out...

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ramsey Noah Poses On A Wet White T-shirt / Drug Dealer Sues Rick Ross Over Name. / Chris Brown Back With Ex Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.