Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? (809 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Meet Krazy People Here / Any Igbo People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? by stdpal: 3:18am On May 29, 2012
hey, living with herpes and want to get know more friends or the special one. I recently joined in Herpesanddating.net, it is a online dating site for H people. If you are the one, please join and send me a wink under the same username here. Looking forward to hear from u
Re: Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? by hawtin: 4:48am On May 29, 2012
stdpal: hey, living with herpes and want to get know more friends or the special one. I recently joined in Herpesanddating.net, it is a online dating site for H people. If you are the one, please join and send me a wink under the same username here. Looking forward to hear from u

god purnish your fada
is it STD u are patronizing as food
idiot when government was shouting zip up
you felt they were only referring to fabric
useless generation
Re: Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? by Odunnu: 6:59am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

god purnish your fada
is it STD u are patronizing as food
idiot when government was shouting zip up
you felt they were only referring to fabric
useless generation
now this is very harsh. You no holy pass. Say the dude carry am today no mean say na him fork pass you. Try shape mouth small, you sabi today, you no sabi tomorrow.
@OP: Is Herpes incurable?

(1) (Reply)

. / I need good friends / A Christian, Single And You Are 35 And Above Please Look In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.