Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Any Igbo People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Igbo People Here (10503 Views)

Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Meet Krazy People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2007
I actually live in london and miss having Igbo friends. they only people i get to speak igbo to are my family members. when i hear someone else speaking the language i can hardly contain my excitemnet. would like to make more friends. so please come and say hello whereever you are.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2007
Nnenne kedu? BTW, do you mean only Igbo members or Igbo speaking members inclusive?

Anywayz, welcome to the land! You'll surely have lots of fun here.

Daalu
!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2007
hi there, thanks for welcoming me. didn't know this kind of sites existed before. it sure is hard to find an igbo speaking person that aint igbo( but of course they're all welcomed too). i just miss chatting to my fellow igbo people in my mother tongue you see. nothing beats it. odinma kedu ka idi.( hope i got that right lol)
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2007
Adim mma. I nwere Yahoo ma obu MSN?
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2007
am igbo speaking as well.There are loads of Igbos in london
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2007
yes e were m o bu

hi 4play, where in london are you? i'm in harrow middx
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

Nga agwa gi na email

I have too many enemies here grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2007
hi nnenne
kedu?
what a breath of fresh air. welcome advice becareful who you give your where abouts and email to, smiley
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2007
Just set up another email address for nairaland.Don't use your real email.

Should I still send mine through your former email or should I leave it
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2007
why? we get mad people here? no 419 ooooooooo you here lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2007
When I first came on NL.I used my real email and I was getting crap,even threats shocked

As a female,you will get countless stalkers if you put up your mail address.

My girlfriend,Coco 29, gets everything from marriage proposals to appeals for money .
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:27am On Feb 20, 2007
who ever proposes to your so called girlfriend coco29 must need a shrink, you included 4play. of all the lovely naija women is that dirty mama of different fathers you saw? that ganja , rastafarian ? you must be an agbero

sorry nnenne all this will become clear once you settle in , advice wacth ppl well well, the 419ers and mad ppl full here
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

You welcome my sister, just be careful my dear there are folks on NL that hate us watch your back grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2007
yes there a re many igbo and naija haters around
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:37am On Feb 20, 2007
@Stilletos

Of all the lovely Nigerian women,you are not one of them tongue

Mad people full here for sure and you are surely one of them grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2007
well i trust my fellow igbos to bring me up to date quick quick now. we igbos are fast learners so don't worry.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2007
@ 4play
lol yeah sure lol. that's why i don't associate with garbage men or those who fuk baby mamas out of desparation to get a british passport grin. anyways becareful you don't catch herpes , from coco20 if it is true she is your girlfriend. i wonder what kind of relationship it is that you two will spend 24/7 on Nairaland and still find time to have a relationship, hey! you are a desparate man thats all, so i don't really blame you. I am sure when you have finished her dirty carribean hole and become legal in the uk you will dump her and she can come and tell us all on Nairaland how nasty naija men are lol. people like that like to cry and blame others so you two are welcome to each other. oh by the way how many women did you contact by YIM before you got a response from that desparate babymama? I am sure you are very ugly too lol . carry go

i am done with you nnenne watch all these people well well, you will remember what i say one day
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2007
4 play and Stilletos you be igbos abi? y una de quarrel? especially as everyone else seems to be against igbo people
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo

Juo ya.Before now ,I did not know who she was
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2007
please ooooo let peace reign especially amongst igbo people
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2007
nnenne leave it for now, all will be clear to you as go navigating this wonderful land. quarrel? i am not quarreling with him, in fact just forget this for now, i have a good reason for what happened just now, he is mentioning his dirty girlfriend coc029 as if she is a human being  hisss. abey i dey go. see u around nnenne. one love lol   grin grin grin. this one is no Igbo man, igbo man that shops around the internet for a girlfriend to bang? hisss abey lets forget for now
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2007
thanks Stilletos sha, for now, i'm like okuko agrik. but i will learn about this site sooner or later
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2007
Ok lets all have a big huge embarassed
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2007
hug  smiley zulu, hug   smileynnenne.  *runs form dear life from herpes infested 4play* yikes!!!!!! shocked TUFIAKWA
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

hug smiley zulu, hug smileynnenne. *runs form dear life from herpes infested 4play* yikes!!!!!! shocked TUFIAKWA

grin grin What did 4play do to you my sister ?
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2007
oh i love hugs, no hanky panky though guys, lol, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2007
@nnenneigbo
At least your thread is becoming popular grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2007
abeg let us forget herpes for now let us welcome nnenne grin zulu biko kiss kiss
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2007
Nnenneigbo which of the girls in the pic are you, Both girls in the pic are looking HOT cool anyways I trust my Igbo sisters.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 2:01am On Feb 20, 2007
@Stilettos
Site taata gaba, ekpupurum gi okpu. . .lol! I kara aka! shocked
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2007
but Stilletos its hard to get past that one, 4 play don't play dumb ndow, tell us what happened
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2007
lol hehe  trust you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finding Prince Charming... / November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.