Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Shower Or Bath? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shower Or Bath? (1116 Views)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shower Or Bath? by Nickydrake(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2012
Hello folks, do tell which you prefer and why. I've read arguments for and against either of them and i still can't seem to make up my mind.
smiley
Re: Shower Or Bath? by maclatunji: 3:56pm On May 29, 2012
^A bath for obvious reasons.
Re: Shower Or Bath? by ronkebp(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2012
As long as you are using soap and sponge in either one.
Re: Shower Or Bath? by Nickydrake(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2012
maclatunji: ^A bath for obvious reasons.

Come on, if the reasons were so obvious i wouldn't have started the thread.

Okay, maybe you like a bath because you can just lie in it and let the water soothe your body, but some would argue that you'd then be more or less wallowing in your own filth. See?

So i'd appreciate it if you'd mention clearly the reason(s) you prefer a bath. Cheerz.
Re: Shower Or Bath? by Nickydrake(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2012
ronkebp: As long as you are using soap and sponge in either one.

But if you had to choose between the two?
Re: Shower Or Bath? by ronkebp(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2012
Nickydrake:

But if you had to choose between the two?

A shower first, then a bath.

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation Between 2012 And 2013 / Mature Advice Needed... / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.