Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name (20452 Views)

See what is trending among unilag babes / Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by penjoy: 9:12am On May 31, 2012
Why has the US Government not named Harvard University after any of its founding fathers? That is the problem with Nigeria. We lack social amenities such as light and water, and he’s there struggling for change of name.and jona haram is just always a big fool
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by BBDelta(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by dmxqo(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2012
penjoy: Why has the US Government not named Harvard University after any of its founding fathers? That is the problem with Nigeria.
BBDelta:

My Friend that name Havard was named after John Havard, go and find out before you start posting nonsense on nairaland.

@BBDelta take two bottles in my name!!! thank U 4 dat. ...and I wonder why we should also imitate the US govt when we wanna name our schools.

2 Likes

Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by true2god: 2:08pm On May 31, 2012
crusifis: abeg,op, u get that fair girl contact, see as she fine without make-up, i wan marry am
Her name is Amaka and her fone number is 06055379294; glo num
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Yorisb: 2:13pm On May 31, 2012
true2god: Her name is Amaka and her fone number is 06055379294; glo num
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by opeyehmmy(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2012
Name changed, same quality, same social life, other tinz remain intact, we are all students o, its beta we think twice o, afterall d sch doesn't belong 2 any1 of u. Jst spend ur time there wisely & get out of d sch or u want 2 remain there 4eva? So why d protest?
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by freshboy88(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2012
true2god: Her name is Amaka and her fone number is 06055379294; glo num
Guy, hope say †ђã† numba correct? Cause i don ðƹy try am And its not going thru.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Murphy7h4: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Nice work!
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Ogb21(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
9ija no go tackle dis bombing wahala dat is claiming thousands of life na to begin rename universities mtscheeeeeew!! Why dem no name one of dis newly formed fed.uni after de hero..jobless Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Improve My Maths? / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.