Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? (1763 Views)

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? / If U Were Given #10 Million Naira. And U Didnt Work 4 It. What Would U Do First? / Letter Bomb To My Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by bingbagbo(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2012
well. . .erm. . .

hm. . .

aso. . .

hehehehe. . .

i will head for the NFF HEADQUARTEERS

WHAT ABOUT YOU

HEHÈHÈHHÈHEHEHE!
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by Ozegbe(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2012
bin gbagbo: well. . .erm. . .

hm. . .

aso. . .

hehehehe. . .

WHAT ABOUT YOU

HEHÈHÈHHÈHEHEHE!
senate meeting
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 30, 2012

hm. . .

aso. . .

hehehehe. . .

WHAT ABOUT YOU

HEHÈHÈHHÈHEHEHE!

on d poster's head tongue tongue
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by Lagusta(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2012

hm. . .

aso. . .

hehehehe. . .

WHAT ABOUT YOU

HEHÈHÈHHÈHEHEHE!

but bros, u said aso...... Why u no complete am nah
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2012
Lagusta:

but bros, u said aso...... Why u no complete am nah

mo u complete am na. . . .
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by Ajibel(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by mikuz(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2012
Aso rock
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by toygod2: 3:28am On Aug 06, 2012
On d poster's post
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by bingbagbo(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2012
toygod2: On d poster's post

bush pig!
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by toygod2: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2012
when will yu resume ur bambiala job......atleast,to dey make ends-meet
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by bashydemy(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2012

hm. . .

aso. . .

hehehehe. . .

WHAT ABOUT YOU

HEHÈHÈHHÈHEHEHE!
Bingbagbo memorial hospital
Re: If You Were Given A Bomb To Go And Blast It Anywhere, Where Would It Be?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2012
bashy_demy: Bingbagbo memorial hospital

now u are under arrest...any thing u say can be used against u in the law court, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Newton's Mistakes / Riddle/ Brain Teaser: Lets Play This! / Husband And Wife Matter - A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.