Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa (13321 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by jawjaw1: 1:19pm On May 31, 2012
As at late last year, I used to live a few streets away from this church in Aguda, Surulrere. Their church buses (imported North American school buses) had started to form a nuisance on Brown Road and adjoining streets. I remember driving home from work late on some evenings and being amazed at the number of people trouping out of his church after some special late evening service. Surprisingly, a huge number of them are young people.

I mean, what kind of name is Dr Sign Fireman? The name itself sounds fraudulent for any right thinking person who ponders on it. I am glad that CAN has questioned this pastor's person.

In summary, it just goes to show how gullible Nigerians are, especially the young generation. All you need to do is to find something to amaze them and better still add God to it and you have them following you and swallowing everything you give them hook, line and stinker without question.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by miteolu(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2012
See soji (wake-up) pastor
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by deeflamez(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2012
OHHH WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY? WHATEVER ROCKS HIS YACHT

*sips pami*

@willadebo
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by jimjones: 1:30pm On May 31, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman**He Is A 419ner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVIeolDNIQ

Source

1. if the sick old man actually actually refuted claims that he's been healed, then he very much deserves to be in his current state...evidently, he's not a christian, and he knows nothing about faith. of those of you im.be.ciles that believe that jesus is coming back soon, how many have quit believing because dude aint returned after over a couple thousand years? the old man did not object to being taken to this fireman punk, a few days later, voids the proclamation of healing upon his head. faithless man.

2. that fireman does not pander to anyone's sensibilities does not make him any more of a scam artist than oyakhilome, or adeboye, or oledepo, or that tout CAN president. respect his hustle!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2012
LWKMD.
|
|
|
V

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by BabaOlowo: 1:59pm On May 31, 2012
The Lord is Good, may the almighty God in his infinite mercies heal Mr Elebuwa. How time flies, the young vibrant Andrew of yester-years now an Old man. May the Lord God be praised. I will so much like to see the Ad. of Andrew checking out again, anyone that has access to it should please post it here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by jadesola7: 2:38pm On May 31, 2012
This fireman guy is a joke!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by shamass77(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2012
IT'S AMAZING HOW NIGERIANS CAN BE SO GULLIBLE. I CANT BELIEVE THIS. THIS IS PURE MADNESS; YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT O.

ENEBELI ELEBUWA IS STILL LYING CRITICALLY ILL IN A HOSPITAL IN ABUJA; THIS WAS AFTER THE STUPID "DELIVERANCE" IN LAGOS.

THIS PASTOR SHOULD BE IN JAIL ALREADY.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Doyin4real(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2012
But this man is still sick. He was shown on AIT news last night. Still critically ill in a hospital in Abuja. He was pleading to Nigerians to come to his aid for assistance. May GOd give him a Devine healing.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by armadeo(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2012
jim jones:

1. if the sick old man actually actually refuted claims that he's been healed, then he very much deserves to be in his current state...evidently, he's not a christian, and he knows nothing about faith. of those of you im.be.ciles that believe that jesus is coming back soon, how many have quit believing because dude aint returned after over a couple thousand years? the old man did not object to being taken to this fireman punk, a few days later, voids the proclamation of healing upon his head. faithless man.

2. that fireman does not pander to anyone's sensibilities does not make him any more of a scam artist than oyakhilome, or adeboye, or oledepo, or that tout CAN president. respect his hustle!

Jim Jones ain't that the dude who claimed to be some messiah and killed a us senator and lots of his followers in Guyana or some place like that.

Since that is your id am not surprised at your post. False prophet. God is watching you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by MrAnony1(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2012
jim jones:

Dude it is either he was healed or he wasn't. Healing is a gift you don't have to work for it by "faithing", It is not the more you believe the more you heal.
Jesus Christ and the apostles never healed anyone partially so that their "faith" will gradually cure them.
Personally, I think it is inhumane of Mr Fireman to parade an obviously sick man around and make him walk in pain, declaring him healed knowing full well that he wasn't healed and then you coming here to say he deserves to be sick for not having faith.
Didn't he have faith enough to come to Mr Fireman's church in the first place?
Didn't he have faith enough to attempt walking knowing full well that he was very sick.
What more faith are you demanding from him?!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by dasparrow: 4:30pm On May 31, 2012
jaw jaw: As at late last year, I used to live a few streets away from this church in Aguda, Surulrere. Their church buses (imported North American school buses) had started to form a nuisance on Brown Road and adjoining streets. I remember driving home from work late on some evenings and being amazed at the number of people trouping out of his church after some special late evening service. Surprisingly, a huge number of them are young people.

I mean, what kind of name is Dr Sign Fireman? The name itself sounds fraudulent for any right thinking person who ponders on it. I am glad that CAN has questioned this pastor's person.

In summary, it just goes to show how gullible Nigerians are, especially the young generation. All you need to do is to find something to amaze them and better still add God to it and you have them following you and swallowing everything you give them hook, line and stinker without question.

What a shame!

@Bolded

Most Nigerians have a herd mentality, both young and old. Most are not capable of thinking or reasoning for themselves. Critical thinking is foreign to most Nigerians. This is why most Nigerians are easily influenced and why Nigerian leaders play games with the citizens they have been called upon to lead.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2012

Does the man in the picture look healed to anyone of you!?

angry
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2012
This Signal fire dey try ooo
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by jimjones: 7:31pm On May 31, 2012
armadeo:

Jim Jones ain't that the dude who claimed to be some messiah and killed a us senator and lots of his followers in Guyana or some place like that.

Since that is your id am not surprised at your post. False prophet. God is watching you all.

good thing you know a bit of history, though. but no armadeo, i aint no prophet of any kind. your pastor/priest/imam/whatever is definitely a fake...so also is oyakhilome, oledepo, adebole, and all the others...and they are no better than the much vilified punk fireman or whatever the hell his name is.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by jimjones: 8:03pm On May 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Dude it is either he was healed or he wasn't. Healing is a gift you don't have to work for it by "faithing", It is not the more you believe the more you heal.
Jesus Christ and the apostles never healed anyone partially so that their "faith" will gradually cure them.
Personally, I think it is inhumane of Mr Fireman to parade an obviously sick man around and make him walk in pain, declaring him healed knowing full well that he wasn't healed and then you coming here to say he deserves to be sick for not having faith.
Didn't he have faith enough to come to Mr Fireman's church in the first place?
Didn't he have faith enough to attempt walking knowing full well that he was very sick.
What more faith are you demanding from him?!

dont get me wrong, homeboy...i could give a fc.u.k about the old man's faith or lack thereof. he's never going to get healed by any pastor or god or whatever...so for all i care, he could approach it like some scientific principle if it sails his boat(he prayed for me and claimed i'd be able to run 100m in 3seconds after 3days. 3days later, i still couldn't move an inch. therefore he's a fake). the overwhelming truth is that NOBODY has ever been miraculously healed by prayer... and definitely not the prayers of these 4kas like benny hinn, oyakhilome, fireman and the other scumbags. i challenge you to name one verifiable prayer-based miracle. it's no coincidence the folks you know never get their miraculous healing(like this old man in question). the old man got what he deserved...and he aint even an honorable man. you put your hopes in magic, when it fails you go on tv to apportion blame and call people names. fireman is not the first scumbag he's been to, fireman will not be the last. and this jesos wey una dey make noise about, i'm waiting to see him heal the poor old man. what must the old man do to move jesos? so much for his declaration that whoever believes will do more than he did...thousands of years later, the closest we've come is scumbags like oyakhilome and benny hinn the adulterer "healing" imaginary migraines through the tv. fall back with this horseshit, godfreaks...fall back!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Exponental(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2012
The guy n efizzi......danfo yellow color plus special nos.
FIREMAN.. on his personal vehicles (hummer, toyota suv)
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by sexyglow(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
cryNa MOG be like model so?
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by taskgirl: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
sexy glow: cryNa MOG be like model so?

You should ask your self if that is now a crime! 1 Samuel 9:1 talks of how Saul was so fine!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Ademiro: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
DR. SIGN FIREMAN ANSWERS CRUCIAL QUESTIONS

Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Ademiro: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
DR. SIGN FIREMAN ANSWERS CRUCIAL QUESTIONS

Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?
In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by badesco(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
What i saw in that video is nothing but a pure gimmick to deceive innocent and gullible souls. Is this man a real pastor? Fake miracles abound in Naija. He only subjected that man to further torture.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by ACM10: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ademiro: DR. SIGN FIREMAN ANSWERS CRUCIAL QUESTIONS

Thanks Dr. Sign Fireman
grin
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by dj5naira(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
Supposedly, with the power of beelzebub.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by LeStylo: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
And Enebeli Elebuwa died!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Sunbellar: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Le Stylo: And Enebeli Elebuwa died!
And the miracle was fake

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by chuksohams(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
Las Las
He died

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by purandar55: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2020
whatsapp status shayari video to express your sad or love feeling to your girlfriend on your status like facebook and instagram then here we have some lovely
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by purandar55: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2020
whatsapp status shayari video to express your sad or love feeling to your girlfriend on your status like facebook and instagram then here we have some lovely https://mestatusvideo.com/whatsapp-status-shayari-video-download/ whatsapp status video download
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by purandar55: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
They’re now moving towards the secret finished watching http://me2lovestory.com/2020/10/rebecca-movie.html
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by purandar55: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2020
[url]https://mestatusvideo.com/a-letter-whatsapp-status-video-download/ A letter whatsapp status video download [/url] express your love proposal feeling to your letter of love in our lifes we have some lovely A letter love status Video

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.