Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation (30697 Views)

Lagos Cleared 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.....with VIN Report / 2008 Toyota Highlander (Navigation System, Dvd, 3rd Row, Vin Report) / Bmw 5-series 528i (with Vin Report and pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by umulobi: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Inspired,help me and get VIN report for:JTDBE32K920058704
You can forward the report to my email:munacojet2001@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by jimshimfe(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
4T1BE32K44U266528, thanks man
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by naikee(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Super Clean Tokunbo Envoy GMC 2005model. This is an extremely clean GMC For sale. In a very good working condition.

* Automatic Transmission
* Alloy Wheels
* Factory AC
* CD Player
* Power foldable mirrors
* Fabric Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* Airbag intact and lots more!

NOTE: Buy a quality car that will serve you for the purpose you bought for and not a car you will end up serving.

Price: N 1 200 000

Interested buyers should contact me.

Phone: 07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THE GMC JEEP IS IN COTONUE AND ANY INTERESTED BUYER WILL PAY N700,000 OR COME ALONG WITH ME TO COTONUE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE CAR AND I WILL BRING IT FOR HIM/HER TO ANYWHERE HE WANTS ME TO BRING IT TO ANY LOCATION HE WANTS IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS,

THANKS
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by songus: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2013
inspired_m: SALVAGED - DAMAGE OR NOT SPECIFIED

Any Vehicle which has been wrecked, destroyed or damaged, to the extent that the total estimated or actual cost of parts and labor to rebuild or reconstruct the vehicle to its pre-accident condition and for legal operation on roads or highway exceeds a defined percentage of the retail value of the vehicle.

Salvage-Damage or Not Specified also includes any Vehicle to which an insurance company acquires ownership pursuant to a damage settlement, or any vehicle that the vehicle owner may wish to designate as a salvage vehicle by obtaining a salvage title, without regard to extent of the vehicle's damage or repairs, or any vehicle for which the jurisdiction cannot distinguish the reason the Vehicle was designated Salvage

I was fortunate to witness the online auction in the united states and saw the prices that cars were sold on the auction and did some maths and discovered that you couldn't sell those cars at normal market rates in Nigeria
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by pat4care: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hi guys thanks for a job well done. Pls can me out with this vin: 1HGCM568X6A057810. Tanx
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by Tommry: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
songus:

I was fortunate to witness the online auction in the united states and saw the prices that cars were sold on the auction and did some maths and discovered that you couldn't sell those cars at normal market rates in Nigeria

What do you mean by normal market rate, pls explain
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by ophilly: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
I had no knowledge of VIN before. On learning about it, out of curiosity, I decided to check it. It's a Camry '01. I found out it has a salvage title. I now took it to my mechanic to find out if it has ever been in any accident, he was unable to detect any traces of accident....this is a car I bought for 1.35m because of it's neatness. So, I don't really understand what this VIN thing is all about.
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by jaydeeking(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
PLS HELP ME CHECK THIS VIN NUMBER INXBR32E35Z293971

1 Like

Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by ogbemu(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2013
I am pleased about all your hard work in this forum. Please, kindly help me check this VIN NO.: JTJHF10U610178164

Gratitude.
Ogbemudia
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by y2kplus: 7:55pm On May 29, 2013
Inspire and Nairalanders, please help.
Inspire is actually doing a great enlightenment work here. Well done sir!
Talking about imported car titles and prices, the best way to get a clear position would probably be through Inspired VIN check. How long does it take you to carry out this check please?
Are your VIN checks limited to vehicles imported from the USA only?
Is it permitted to drive with say US, Canadian or UK driving licences?
If yes, for how long?

Thank you.
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by GetCarfax: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please follow this URL. http://vinrepo.com/tutorial
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by adamushaibu(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls kindly check the VIN number for me 4t3zf13cx1u325401
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by tupix(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Inspired,help me and get VIN report for:4T1BG22K3XU499762
You can forward the report to my email:yemmora@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by Slyjay1(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2013
oyibomoses: Inspired you are so correct, many people just buy cars without knowing the history of the car, and after few weeks or months of us the car state developing faults, some people will say it is normal for a car but the truth is that it is better you know the sickness you are having and solve it and also protect yourself and loves ones from the sickness than not knowing about it, dying and also leaving your loved ones behind to be attacked. what i am trying to say is that it is better to check the history of the car before buying it, despite the fact that i also check vin, i am not trying to advertise myself here but just to add to few things to what inspired wrote.

Pls check mine 4 me. Tnxs very much.
Re: Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation by serty1: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Please sir what does total loss by insurance company means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2020 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Brand New Good Deal Fully Loaded / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues / Civilian Version Of Vladimir Putin's Limo And Sedan Unveiled At Moscow Auto Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.