Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace (2361 Views)

Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / Want To Clean Your TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace by DrPhilip: 5:32am On May 31, 2012
With Dr Philip, it is now easy to clean any unwanted tattoos irrespective of how long it has been there or how tick it is.
Re: Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace by geva(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2012
how
Re: Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace by Mynd44: 7:39pm On May 31, 2012
Good tell that to Lil Wayne
Re: Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace by garbigarba: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2012
Hello,
Pls I would really like to remove a distasteful tattoo I have on my wrist,
Pls may I know the cost implication and procedure.
Thanks and it won't hurt to have added a phone no or email add to your post.
Re: Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace by DrPhilip: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2012
garbigarba: Hello,
Pls I would really like to remove a distasteful tattoo I have on my wrist,
Pls may I know the cost implication and procedure.
Thanks and it won't hurt to have added a phone no or email add to your post.

I am in Lagos. Get me on kebekebe20@yahoo.com. Money is not the issue, but I only give my phone number to serious persons

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of “mast**bation” / 13.4-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section / Tricky Menstrual Cycle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.