Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,076 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives (894 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) / (photos)a Man Arrested By The Holy Spirit In Synagoge Church Of God. / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by Mbuk: 12:48pm On May 31, 2012
A man without the Holy spirit is like a blind man without a direction. He may not know it, like many have not come to know it, but that's what blindness is all about. A blind man cannot see light and beauty, and it's the same thing in the realm of the spirit. Get to know who the holy spirit is and what he came to accomplish in our lives.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by manmacho: 1:05pm On May 31, 2012
He is the greatest instructor of all time, so on point so helpful. Da great spirit of the living God. for him i can be anything.

praise to God for his spirit in us
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by Ptolomeus(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2012
I confess that I was always afraid to participate in sects who worship spirits. So I have never come to that.
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by Mbuk: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ptolomeus: I confess that I was always afraid to participate in sects who worship spirits. So I have never come to that.

I don't think there is anything to be afraid of. You can just make up your mind to distinguish the spirit you are talking about. The spirit I mean here is the holy spirit in the life of who is born again. We have this holy spirit in our lives as a new creation according to the scripture.
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by kwenu: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thou Holyspirit, most trusted, Loving,caring, peaceful and reliable.

Lovest i thee
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
Without him we are lifeless and dead !!
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by Ptolomeus(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mbuk:

I don't think there is anything to be afraid of. You can just make up your mind to distinguish the spirit you are talking about. The spirit I mean here is the holy spirit in the life of who is born again. We have this holy spirit in our lives as a new creation according to the scripture.
A spirit is a spirit. Those who worship are spiritualists.
Why you so afraid of being called a "spiritualist" if you really is?. If you love spirits, admit it and accept it.
Re: The Beauty Of The Holy Spirit In Our Lives by miknielz: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Without him we are lifeless and dead !!
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Cult Guys Usually Keep Ful Grown Hair And Also Lik Wearing Colors / What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? / Gallup Poll Shows Jews To Be The Least Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.