Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Who Knows Anything Bout University Of Wales - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows Anything Bout University Of Wales (732 Views)

University Of Wales Institute Cardiff Offers: / Study At The University Of Wales Swansea / Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Anything Bout University Of Wales by flooow: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2007
hi guys,
pls i need some help here, i'v been offered a conditional admission to the NEWI of higher education. i'v visited the web page and i understand its a member of the uni of wales
question is what exactly does that mean? does it mean that the degree given will be written in the name of uni of wales not newi? will i be a student of uni of wales oe a student of newi? as i read somewhere that newi is not actually a uni?
pls these issues r abit confusing and i need some clarification. pls help, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Online Masters Degree Program In Accounting / Uni-jos / Why Is It Dat Majority Are Poor N Minority Are Rich In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.