Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

(((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) (1618 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by Austino2955: 6:14pm On May 31, 2012
All the gurus in the house please assist me on how to upload the picture of car in NairaLand. There is a car i want to sell but after the details, i can upload. The brand of my phone is Nokia C3. Thanks for ur assistance.
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by Austino2955: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2012
Pls brothers in the house , i am still waiting for ur assistance, God bless u.
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by Austino2955: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Please my NL guru i still need ur help on how to upload pix, my phone is nokia C3. Thanks
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by Austino2955: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2012
I am still waiting for the solution
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by Austino2955: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2012
Waiting for God send helpers
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by gulfer: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2012
Austino,when you have typed your comments or before you type your comments, go to browse buttons below select the desired pictured from the storage position on your phone or PC; click the submit button.... And voila, you have uploaded the pix. QED, eh! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by usm537: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
picture
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by olumidazz: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
I hv done that several times but the but the six does not upload wif the message.
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by elektra80: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
olumidazz: I hv done that several times but the but the six does not upload wif the message.

Must be that ur picture is too large. I think the maximum size u can upload is 200kb. So edit ur picture and make sure it does not exceed the required size .
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by sniperwolf(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Ensure that the file size is not above 200kb
Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by sampete(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Let me try

Re: (((((help, I Cannot Uplaod The Picture Of A Car)))) by LadyWe: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Want to try a pix.I find it difficult to do as well

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Cars? Can You Tell What Car This Is? / Over Economic Camry Getting Me Worried. / Need Advice On Freezetone Coolant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.