Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! (6743 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Jiracek, Pilar, and Gekas all have something to do with the Bundesliga
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ If you don't have them in your team, sharrap. tongue

Who cares whether they have something to do with the bundescrap? cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by mykali(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky: ^^ If you don't have them in your team, sharrap. tongue

nice rhymes yo!
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
If you get Pilar putcha hands up!

If you captain Dzagoev putcha hands up!!

If you already 22 points clear putcha hands up!!!

grin grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
debosky: ^^ If you don't have them in your team, sharrap. tongue

Thats why I keep schooling you in every fantasy season, Just because you dont listen to advice. How many seasons are you going to be mediocre for?
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Do you have them in your team or not? cheesy
Okpata yarner see ya head like kolanut. tongue

Besides, as we speak I am above you in the standings so who is mediocre? cheesy

Yvonne the cow may be speaking to me from the grill. . . .her last words as she got fried were 'meee, mooo', which in cow language translates into 'sign Dzagoev'. grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
We know the right time to peak.

Unlike AVB-esque managers like Debo.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2012
How market? tongue
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
It's raining points, hallelujah! It's raining points, amen!
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2012
The log is really tight from top second to bottom. . . Only one team have managed to distinguish themselves so far! grin grin grin

Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by U1(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2012
Let's go now, The Invincibles. Don't back down. Mandzukic proved a worthy transfer in the end.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by KazeKage1: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2012
ritchboy: The log is really tight from top second to bottom. . . Only one team have managed to distinguish themselves so far! grin grin grin
This is called premature ejac'n bruv wink
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by pkasso(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
"A rather disappointing second round display from Rovers.With the team dropping places in the Main and Head-Head Leagues,exotic manager Pablo Picasso needs to prove there is more to him than just artwork!"
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by mykali(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
this is just pure fuckery...who am i destroying?? grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
mykali: this is just pure fuckery...who am i destroying?? grin

Destroying the people below you (at the bottom) cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by KazeKage1: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2012
mykali: this is just pure fuckery...who am i destroying?? grin
The irony grin

Hopefully Fab/Torres deliver the goods today. Shamo, u going down niccur angry *praying fervently* embarassed
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Overall Rank: 159
Overall Points: 159

You can't make this stuff up!! cheesy

Over 40-point lead already with almost all me big guns still yet to play. . . It's getting lonely at the top!!

Meanwhile, nuccas still clutching their wildcards close to their chest must not have realized unlike FPL(38 games), this(6 games) is a sprint not a marathon! cheesy

Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2012
^^ Agree with most of your comments except the wildcard one - with the unexpected exits in group A, a lot of nucca's might have prematurely wildcarded the wrong elements into their teams.

If there are many wildcards unused after the group games then I'd be surprised.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2012
debosky: ^^ Agree with most of your comments except the wildcard one - with the unexpected exits in group A, a lot of nucca's might have prematurely wildcarded the wrong elements into their teams.

If there are many wildcards unused after the group games then I'd be surprised.

Everyone gets another free wildcard this week!!! Not to mention 8 free transfers next week + 4 for the final.

Chai, Chamotex no show una the rules!? grin grin grin

In his defense, he hasn't played his either tongue
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2012
ritchboy:

Everyone gets another free wildcard this week!!! Not to mention 8 free transfers next week + 4 for the final.

Chai, Chamotex no show una the rules!? grin grin grin

In his defense, he hasn't played his either tongue

I suspected there would be a free wildcard this week. . . .unfortunately even seeing the rules wouldn't have helped me. I was so busy on Saturday that I didn't even use my free transfer not to mention using my wildcard. sad

No matter, even without a wildcard I've won two games in H2H. Let's hope the other lads deliver for me so I can move up on the main board.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
I couldn't use my wildcard.
I had only 5 minutes to make changes before the last deadline, so I quickly signed just one player before running out of time.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^ I hope that player was Ronaldo. grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
debosky: ^^ I hope that player was Ronaldo. grin

Nah, I bought Ronaldo in Matchday 2.
It was Shirokov and the bazztard only managed 2 points cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2012
Meehhhhnnnn!

I'm just 10 points off the overall top-ten and 16 points off the very top. . . Fork Nairaland, I'm gunning for global domination! grin grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2012
This league is Fcukked up mehn. . . .which self respecting fantasy league allows you to play only 2 defenders? I was expecting Abate to be autosubbed with 7 points from Italy's clean sheet to replace that waste man called Evra, but the tarados running the league instead subbed in Erikson from Denmark costing me 5 points.

No matter - three wins in three in H2H thus far. . . .
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by U1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Geez, what a dismal performance that was! Bet the wildcard was highly counterproductive. A waste.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by KazeKage1: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
No auto-sub feature..and when you do sub a player,you lose points.
What sort of phorkery is that?! angry
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
If you get Ronaldo ijikolobo.

If you get Joao Moutinho put am for ololo.

If you get Rui Patricio make you dey jupa eeeh. cheesy cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
debosky: If you get Ronaldo ijikolobo.

If you get Joao Moutinho put am for ololo.

If you get Rui Patricio make you dey jupa eeeh. cheesy cheesy

Premature eja

If you get Ronaldo Ijikolobo, You captain am Ijikolobo, You get Pepe Ijikolobo, You get Coentrao put am for ololo

BTW Ko ni da fun iya pooNANI
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Na real premature sef. . . . I didn't read the rules again and you can actually have four players from one team??

No wahala. . . . Let's see what happens in the remaining games.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^ Debosky, go and see your GP ASAP - premature ejac is a disease.
This is me wanting to give you one of my sisters tongue
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by coogar: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
scratch debosky, give her to me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carling Cup: Liverpool Vs Man City (2 - 2) On Wed, 25th January 2012 / Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On Saturday 11th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.