Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? (1527 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger No More!! / Jean Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris Join Bruce Willis And Arnold Schwarzenegger / Chiewetel Ejiofor, Nonso Anozie, Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje, Arnold Schwarze9geria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by gbenga9ja(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2006
I know i am not the only one badly missing Arnold Schwarrzenegger alias Commando in the movie industry.

Well, he happens to be doing very well as a Governor of California now, he has dropped the movie business but it was all good while it lasted, he was the fearless man in his movies.

How many of you  loved him and miss him badly now as much as i am missing him, i'll love to know and please share your favourite movie of his that you like with us.

Mine are End of days, Erazer with Vaneesa Williams"u've just been erazed" u should remember its soundtrack, "where do we go from here" sang by vaneesa williams herself, True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis as his wife where he was an undercover secret agent and the wife found out later, Jingle all the way , special movie for Xmas where he is trying to buy the latest toy for his son and Sinbad keeps getting in his way, a must have for families, the film is hilarious, Commando, his daughter was kidnapped and he created a war to get her back, he was a one man army, Total Recall, a woman had three breasts in this movie, Predator and The 6th Day, where he was been cloned.

Tell me what you think about Arnold Folks.

Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Priscila(f): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2006
The guy was good  those days and now that he is not acting anymore its only us few fans who need him back.

Many people are praying for his death, since that lethal injection to Tookie  as he din't offer his clemency as a governor . I also watched everything on that sad day for Tookie and since then Scwarz just annoys me.

If you never heard , the bobo got an accident  though he is now back to normal but with scars on his face.

How I wish he could never have joined the governor thing because it has just earned him enemies all over the world. I liked watching his movies and up to now I have kept that commando as a soveinier
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Zino(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
Gbenga! stick to the radio page ok! Movies will soon be phased out. You'd never be able to grow Pecs like the Governor. Ever! I saw you pix. I think most unlikly u would. We're comparing On-Air-Personalities at the radio page! Check it out already.

While i'm at it i'm also trying to get on seuns nerves cos he did smthing bad to one of my posts.

Anybody who wants to can join in too.

Seun i know u see this! Oh OmniLegible on.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by gem87(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2006
luv him luv him luv him
he made me luv hunky guys lol
luv commando neva get tired of watching it
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2006
i love that man,and i love his movies am one of his fans
he is so great i love him
i really do,i do i do
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by larger20(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2006
I will shot him if i see him. he killed an innocent man
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2006
why did he call an innocent man?
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Priscila(f): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2006
It was a state duty and he actually dint mean to!
I think he was mis-guided by those barristers
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2006
that man is very nice in his movies
i didnt heard that rumors of killing an innocent man
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Efani(m): 1:34am On Apr 19, 2006
yea
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2006
i love him,he's great in his movies
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Vieira(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2006
He has had his time in movies and nowadays he is not that popular.
His last movies did not sell as well as his early movies.
The new actors have taken over.

For me I liked him best in True Lies.
But Predator and Total recall are also classic Arnold.

By the way how did he kill an innocent man? Wasn't the man found guilty by a judge?

So if anyone is to blame it should be the judge and not Arnold.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 6:24pm On May 03, 2006
i love him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by bluenubian(f): 7:36am On May 06, 2006
loved him till he became governor and supported bush, now he's mad at bush for not helping california
still love him though
all hail the governator
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 8:42am On May 06, 2006
he's my man,i love him so much,

i love his ways,i love the way he acts,i love everything sbout him kiss
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by twinstaiye(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2006
Is there any Arnold films i had not watch. I will rush his DVD anywhere I see them. The guy is good in movies. Cant blame him for tookie's matter, tookie issues had become political at that time. He only has the chance to save him, but he choose to go with the law. Like anyone else, his action is not human in him but the governor in him.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Eastcoast(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2006
i'm not a fan of his politics tongue angry
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by eveseh(f): 9:22pm On May 08, 2006
me too,but i love him kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by BellaRouge(f): 12:38am On May 09, 2006
I dont really like any of his movies but I love his accent. Comedians are always making fun of his Austrian accent.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by MrIRS(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2006
After what he did to tookie, not really undecided
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by BellaRouge(f): 1:24am On May 09, 2006
@Mr. IRS,

Who or what is tookie?
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by MrIRS(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2006
What/
The Crip Og and cofounder of the gang put to execution by Mr.terminator
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by BellaRouge(f): 1:40am On May 09, 2006
Oh, I see

Wouldnt the death of the cofounder of a gang be a good thing? Mr. Terminator is the good guy, isnt he? He kills all the "evil" people.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by MrIRS(m): 1:43am On May 09, 2006
Not when he's a changed man
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Vieira(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2006
He might be a changed man and even that is debatable but he was a major killer and cause of untold suffering. And Arnold did NOT kill him. Arnold just let the sentence passed by a judge to be carried out.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by Shentz(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2006
i used to love tha dude when he was in tha terminator but afta he killed Tookie, i cant stand tha fool no mo
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by gem87(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2006
ok! he's not a fool
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by ciaragirl(f): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
i love him he's my numb 1 kiss
Re: Are You A Fan Of Arnold Schwarrzenegger? by brencol: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Yeah Arnold is an actor who doesn't needs any introduction. He has great movie history and makes action films like Predator and Commando and also comedies like Kindergarten Cop and Jingle. All the greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger movies in one list at ranker is listed, which are small and big.

(1) (Reply)

Us Based Nigerian Actors / Amazing Video Of A Man Flying Like A Bird Flapping His Own Wings / Yvonne Nelson Goes To Jail In A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.