Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. (18588 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Where Can I Get Essential Oil For Perfumes / Perfumes & Colognes 4 Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by rhodacious(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2007
hello nairalanders, i need help on where to buy essential oils. i live in jos and there is absolutely no where i havent asked. i cant travel to lagos to scout for it, but i can send someone who goes monthly to lagos to get stock for her shop, so i will like to know exactly where to get them so i can accurately tell her. these are essential oils that are used for perfumes, fragrance, cologne, eau de toilette, eau de parfum, types like ylang ylang, lavender, gardenia, sandal wood, rosemary, vanilla, rose, musk, apple, almond, juniper, amber, peach, frangipani, lily, jasmine, patchouli, carnation etc
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by cashoggy(f): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2007
Go to Ojota bus stop, can't remember the name of the street, but it's just off Ikorodu road on your right if you're coming from Maryland. There are plenty shops there. Any Okada man will easily direct you. All the best.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by PoDeep(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
From the female body! Haven't you watched that "Story of a murderer" film??

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by rhodacious(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2007
thanks cashoggy, i appreciate your help in direction. i am really a DIY (do it yourself) person and havent gotten over the secondary school practicals LOL! so, i love doing almost everything myself. , so, thanks a lot and GOD bless you.

to the second person, ! that was hilarious! i dont know if i can get as much nice perf as i want from a female body, so please dont believe those hollywood theory! but i wont try to anyway! good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by mystikal(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2007
@ rhoda

U planning on making a home made perfume?
I had tht idea once but was made 2 believe essential oils were sourced only from Europe and some arabic areas
If u ever get 2 stumble upon some here in Nigeria or even west africa dont forget 2 let me know, Goodluck!!! Thanks!

I'm in love with ylang ylang, musk, frangipani and amber made perfumes
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by rhodacious(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2007
hi mystical, yes i am trying to make my own perfumes, and if possible, start my own line of home made perfumes, but i am still having a hard time, trying to get the exact place the oils are sold. i dont live in lag, and i have little kids that i cant travel with. so i will just bid my time, till it is right. i sure will let a brother on , when i get started. thanks a lot for asking!!! my email is happy.fashionista@yahoo.com in case you have info for me.
take good care.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by mystikal(m): 1:46am On Jan 31, 2008
hey rhoda,

any luck on your oil search?
happen 2 be in the UK now and seen lots of pure essential oils here, dunno how i can help?

ylang ylang - 10ml- 6.25pounds, 50ml 28.66pounds
sandal wood - 10ml- 37.95 pounds, 50ml 137.61 pounds
lavendar 40/40 - 10ml- 5.15 pounds, 50ml- 19 pounds, 100ml - 39pounds
rosemary 10ml - 3.95pounds 50ml 14.32 pounds

just some mkt samples to guide you, goodluck!!!
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by enaeni(f): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2012
@ rhoda
Did u get d'oils @ ojota and if so pls can u tell me where exactly so dt i can also get
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by enaeni(f): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2012
mystikal: hey rhoda,

any luck on your oil search?
happen 2 be in the UK now and seen lots of pure essential oils here, dunno how i can help?

ylang ylang - 10ml- 6.25pounds, 50ml 28.66pounds
sandal wood - 10ml- 37.95 pounds, 50ml 137.61 pounds
lavendar 40/40 - 10ml- 5.15 pounds, 50ml- 19 pounds
, 100ml - 39pounds
rosemary 10ml - 3.95pounds 50ml 14.32 pounds

just some mkt samples to guide you, goodluck!!!
Pls i would love to get some of theses oils too
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Belovedwan: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
hi everybody.
i just happened to have stumbled on this post. there is a place where i used to buy essential oil in lagos. its at ilupeju. its a small place off oshodi road...this fenced in market right by that turn that leads to ilupeju. i dont know if i am giving a proper description but i have bought essential oils there a lot of times. its a little salon inside that fenced in market. her prices are quite reasonable too as most of her oils sell at 2,500...including ylang ylang. lavender seem to be the most expensive. i am a DIY soap and body lotion maker so i use the EO very often.
if u havent found a vendor already,as this post is coming in years later,i wish you luck.
pls lemme know if you neef better descriptions as i should be going EO shopping very soon....maybe i will get the proper address...
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by JECU: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls try n get a better discription of the place cos I am really intrested in buying essentia oils too.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Belovedwan: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
expect a feedback from me asap. i'll make a trip therw next week.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by toluh(f): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
please can you tell me what i need to mix a good body lotion for my self
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by KAYBLUSHES(f): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
call 08024723672/08051616645 for essential oil

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by tutulicious(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
If you happen to be in Abuja I sell essential oils

Ylang ylang
Lavender
Peppermint
Tea tree
Oreganum
E.T.C

And carrier oils

Avocado oil
JoJoba
Rosehip seed oil
Sweet Almond

Also have castor oil and coconut oil

Call me/ whatsapp
PIN 22B73AFC

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by TappGroupNG: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello,
Please can you help me with the exact address? I want to go there next week
Belovedwan:
hi everybody.
i just happened to have stumbled on this post. there is a place where i used to buy essential oil in lagos. its at ilupeju. its a small place off oshodi road...this fenced in market right by that turn that leads to ilupeju. i dont know if i am giving a proper description but i have bought essential oils there a lot of times. its a little salon inside that fenced in market. her prices are quite reasonable too as most of her oils sell at 2,500...including ylang ylang. lavender seem to be the most expensive. i am a DIY soap and body lotion maker so i use the EO very often.
if u havent found a vendor already,as this post is coming in years later,i wish you luck.
pls lemme know if you neef better descriptions as i should be going EO shopping very soon....maybe i will get the proper address...
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by pproducts: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
[b][/b]Hello poster,

Simply call 07036479773 for your undiluted Essential oils and Base oils
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Tiana997: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Belovedwan:
hi everybody.
pls....I need the address to buy EO, I want to start making perfumes and today, I scouted oshodi and arena but I didn't find any place to buy. helpppp
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by ayeesha: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
@tiana997.....go to Ojota and ask for christex industries. They sell original essential oils. That's where I get all my oils.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Tiana997: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
ayeesha:
@tiana997.....go to Ojota and ask for christex industries. They sell original essential oils. That's where I get all my oils.
pls can u tell me their price range
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by boomii(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
ayeesha:

Please can you give detailed description.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Belovedwan:
hi everybody.

So you make your lotions your self?that's great am trying to start making mine most. Of all these brands that claim organic are not 100%organic
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=tutulicious post=19328276]If you happen to be in Abuja I sell essential oils

Ylang ylang
Lavender
Peppermint
Tea tree
Oreganum
E.T.C

And carrier oils

Avocado oil
JoJoba
Rosehip seed oil
Sweet Almond

Call me/ whatsapp
PIN 22B73AFC[/quo

Mist often am in abuja but I won't advise pple to buy stuff in abuja,due to abuja price...
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by ayeesha: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
@tiana997.....once you drop at Ojota bustop, follow the road directly at the bustop straight down until you reach the t-junction. The shop is directly at the junction. Cant miss it. Prices depend on what you want to buy o! I buy peppermint, lavender and rosemary oils between 2,000 and 5,000 naira for 250mls.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by mianonaturals: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2018
You can get high quality essential oils from us in Abuja
Lavender
Peppermint
Rosemary
Basil
Thyme
Eucalyptus
Rose Absolute
Frankincense
Orange
Lemon
Tea tree oil
Lemon Grass essential oils
Cinnamon essential oil
Sandalwood
Ylang Ylang
Geranium Rose

CARRIER OIL
Black Castor oil
Argan oil
Coconut oil
Carrot seed oil
Rosehip oil
Olive oil
Jojoba oil
Sweet Almond oil
Hemp oil
Avocado oil

PERFUME OILS
Versace Bright
Cucumber
Women fragrance
Chloe women
International floral
Gucci
Burberry

Butters
Shea Butter
Cocoa Butter
Mango Butter

Spirulina Powder
Giga white powder
Glutathione
Licorice white
Chamomile extract powder
Rose Powder
Witch Hazel extract powder

You can visit our store at Central area, 1st Floor Theodak Plaza by National Hospital Junction, where there is Skylark pharmacy at the ground Floor. FCT Abuja. Chat us up on 08170247983
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by tutulicious(f): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
tutulicious:
If you happen to be in Abuja I sell essential oils

Ylang ylang
Lavender
Peppermint
Tea tree
Oreganum
E.T.C

And carrier oils

Avocado oil
JoJoba
Rosehip seed oil
Sweet Almond

Call me/ whatsapp
PIN 22B73AFC

we just restocked.
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by Dozsweetivvy: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2018
@doz_sweetivvy we sell different essential oil at affordable prices:

LIST OF ESSENTIAL OIL WE SELL
ylang ylang oil
Coconut oil
Avocado oil
Castor oil
Orange oil
Neem oil
Wheat gem oil
Aro oil
Apricot oil
Sunflower oil
Vitamin E. Oil
Lemon oil
Argan oil
Grapeseed oil
Sweet almond oil
Jojoba oil
Peppermint oil
Cedar wood oil
Sandal wood oil
Rosemary
Eucalyptus
Lavender
Sunflower
Aloe vera
Hemp seed
Rosehip
Shea oil
Olive oil
Mint oil
And a whole lot we also sell powders and butter eg. neem powder, bentonite clay, cocoa butter, Shea butter
We sell 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 1litre and more.
We deliver worldwide

For enquiries kindly me or
WHATSAPP: 08032497332

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by dillyk(f): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Hello i sell oil perfumes, musk, Arabian and designers perfumes.
It is actual perfume elements and extracts in oil fragrances are far more concentrated than those in standard alcohol-based eau de toilettes and perfumes.
Its the raw oil fragrance companies use in making vaporized perfumes.. it last longer (up to 2-3days) because its is in oil form and concentrated.

I am an oil perfume dealer in Warri and I am one of the best oil perfume dealers. I run a company based on this called Dilly Perfumery (instagram handle @dilly_perfumery). I sell 100% undiluted concentrated oil perfume. Contact me via whatsapp +2347012123460

mystikal:
@ rhoda

U planning on making a home made perfume?
I had tht idea once but was made 2 believe essential oils were sourced only from Europe and some arabic areas
If u ever get 2 stumble upon some here in Nigeria or even west africa dont forget 2 let me know, Goodluck!!! Thanks!

I'm in love with ylang ylang, musk, frangipani and amber made perfumes

Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by mystikal(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thread revived. So nice. Sadly events have overtaken my perfume making dream. #bucketlist
Re: Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. by tutulicious(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rosemary
Eucalyptus
Cinnamon
Lavender
Tea tree
Ylang ylang
Lemon.
Peppermint.
Clove.
Sandalwood
Neem
Sweet Almond

Available now in Abuja please call 0 8 0 3 6 1 0 2 0 4 7

(1) (Reply)

Packaging Boxes For Your Products in Nigeria / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Exquisite and Exotic Materials From T&T Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.