Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sibling(s)/partner Character Traits That Pisses You Off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sibling(s)/partner Character Traits That Pisses You Off (896 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / My Father Pisses Me Off / What To Do When Your Parents Love Your Other Sibling(s) More Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sibling(s)/partner Character Traits That Pisses You Off by Roland17(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
What are some qualities/character traits that your sibling(s/Partner display that pisses you off?

I would start first, My junior brother is one hell of a stubborn/extremely independent mind.

My only problem with my elder sister is that she cries toooo much, even when she is right angry angry.

and finally my lovely baby sister has a caustic tongue that would make the most patient man get angry and you better not get into any arguments with her cos even if you think you are right you would end up apologizing to her for being wrong grin grin.

But all in all i Love my Siblings with my Life and all i got.

Lets share.
Re: Sibling(s)/partner Character Traits That Pisses You Off by Roland17(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hey lets share
Re: Sibling(s)/partner Character Traits That Pisses You Off by Roland17(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2012
Am still hoping people are courageous enough to share

(1) (Reply)

UK Huggies Diapers And Wipes For Sale. / Dad Does Not Go To Church / Why Do Most Wives In Recent Times Destroy Their Homes Over Money Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.