Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Essential Android Apps! - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Android Apps! (42086 Views)

Essential Android Apps 2016 / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Android Apps! by nastydamus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Unified Remote...sweet!
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
nastydamus: Unified Remote...sweet!
does it really work.. tried many all crab.. link?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Mafia4life: An alarm can be triggered when:
- the phone is moved
- something approaches or leaves the
proximity sensor
- the phone is unplugged from charger
- someone unlocks the phone
- a noise is too loud
- the camera detects motion
★ The proximity sensor can detect when
something that lies on your phone is removed!

When ur fone is also unlocked or slide, it silently capture the face of person that unlocked the fone via the front cam. Am using it and it is Wowwwwww.
It does not hav free version. Here is the link for a paid version www.directmirror.com/files/0OXX1DGK
Re: Essential Android Apps! by taxyflo: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thanks
Mafia4life: It does not hav free version. Here is the link for a paid version www.directmirror.com/files/0OXX1DGK
please where can iIdownloaded n64 rom plz
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
best screanshot? having trouble with mine.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
taxyflo: Thanks
please where can iIdownloaded n64 rom plz
m.coolrom.com/roms/n64/
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2012
raynold17 :
best screanshot? having trouble with mine.
"Screenshot" by Kastor Soft.

Paid ones are the best though. The free apps are just about manageable.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2012
How many of u can see the realtime speed of ur browsing or downloading on andriod? Remember in Symbian OS, we can find that if we open Connection Manager. We all know andriod does not show us our upload/download speed in real time. This is why I post this app. Download the attachment and rename it to .apk.. This is the Paid version

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
RAM EXPANDER.
particularly useful to low RAM sized android phones or tablets. it converts a certain portion of your memory card into a RAM storage thereby expanding your RAM making the O.S run faster.
please note,some say it gradually spoils the memory card but I have been using for a while and my memory card is still okay.also,not all memory cards work.I have four 32 gb microSD I got for 4k5 and only one has a write speed of 6mbps,the others had lower write speeds.

DOWNLOAD ENGINE PRO.
type the name of any file you want and it will search megaupload,mediafile,depositfile,4shared,etc for you and give you the link.its a beautiful search beyond the search engine. however, after 4 months it would stop working and ask you to update.here's a trick for it; simply return the date of your phone to the first day you installed it and it would start working.
VOLUME +
So far the only app that really increases the volume of your phone or tablet.
DROIDMOTÊ SERVER
with this, I can play N64 on my android tablet using my android phone as a controller
ROOT CALL BLOCKER
for those friends and family members and stalkers always calling for money.it has different methods of blocking calls and SMS

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Leopantro: RAM EXPANDER.
particularly useful to low RAM sized android phones or tablets. it converts a certain portion of your memory card into a RAM storage thereby expanding your RAM making the O.S run faster.
please note,some say it gradually spoils the memory card but I have been using for a while and my memory card is still okay.also,not all memory cards work.I have four 32 gb microSD I got for 4k5 and only one has a write speed of 6mbps,the others had lower write speeds.
Bros mine is telling me that the sdcard speed is 3Mb/sec whereas the app requires 6MB/sec minimum. I use 16GB MMC. Where did u get urs? and how can I get like urs?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
I buy microSD alot so I don't know where I got that particular one. sorry
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Leopantro: I buy microSD alot so I don't know where I got that particular one. sorry
mine is 4mbps write speed.(8GB)
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
raynold17 :
mine is 4mbps write speed.(8GB)
It means none of us here can use that app. If not for torrent. Na so my $9.99 doller for waste? without trial version. Screwed
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2012
lol. told you i had to try four microSD before it worked. and it is expensive.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Droidsail App2SD.. U can move all (Not some just like other app2sd app) application installed to SDcard. Root required.

Root # All Data2SD: Do u notice even after installing or moving app from internal memory to SD, there will still be files that should remain in the internal memory. Eg, App Data, Lib files and cache. What this app does is this: It clones an internal disk-like memory on ur SDCard, mount the disc and then u ar to choose app (both rom app eg google play) to move. It has freed up to 30MB on my memory. Andriod is sweet.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Mafia4life: It means none of us here can use that app. If not for torrent. Na so my $9.99 doller for waste? without trial version. Screwed
lol I download almost my app from 4shared both full and trail... I just type eg... "app2sd.apk 4shared.com" then Google search.

2 Likes

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Brainrex: Unlimited Data Plan on your MTN
No Software Need Just Direct Settings
Downloads 24/7
All Device supported
text or call
08163575351(whatsapp too)
N1000 ONlY

Screen shot from my e5
do u have for etisalat.. you don't really expect any to pay 1000 for something that will stop in less than two weeks
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2012
Brainrex:
No Mtn only
its recomended for high data users
you know you could download more than 5GB files a day
only phcn can stop you
how many weeks guarantee
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Leopantro: is this a new method or the old method? because the old method is still working on my phone and both seem to have the same price. does it work on rooted or un rooted phones?
how old is urs
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
four months now, ever since mtn blocked my Orbot method.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
etisalat network where i stay is not 3g so i don't bother with it. only use mtn with it
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
Leopantro: etisalat network where i stay is not 3g so i don't bother with it. only use mtn with it
kkk
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2012
Best torrent client. tTorrent Pro (Paid version)

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Droid system is really a great app gives you all info about your phone...
Re: Essential Android Apps! by statusnet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Any good battery saving app?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Anyone tried augmented reality apps?

Also check the 'Ocean HD' wallpaper. One of the best 3D live wallpapers hands down. shocked

statusnet: Any good battery saving app?

Best advice is to lower screen brightness,sync, data connection, gps et al rather than
an aggressive task killer app that kills every running app including system apps. The latter would restart and an infinite loop process between task killer and system apps would rapidly drain your battery life even quicker.

If you do insist, then try Juice Defender.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
great app sky map a must download.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.