Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated (913 Views)

Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank / View My Funded Paypal. I Open, Verify And Fund For Nigerians / Please I Need Help With Paypal, I Will Pay. It's Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated by normaljenny(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2012
Brothers and sisters!
Please your helps and advise is highly needed on paypal. Una brother dey confused for here o. I have soft-products i intended to sell online but my problem is that i had wanted a paypal account to receive payment fore my wares. i was advised that i should get some one in the USA to help me create it, as Nigeria has been DE-listed by paypal. I got someone to do it and since a week that it has been created, i have been unable to to open it here. But it has opened over there. I don't know what the problem is. I use an etisalat network/modem for my system for browsing. Is it the network am using that is the problem? or do i try cybercafe cafes< which am always afraid of sha, so please advise me on what to do.
Thanks
Re: Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated by yawatide(f): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Could be a case of Nigerian IP addresses being blocked.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated by zangiff(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
u could have used a strong vpn for that bro.it works great

1 Like

Re: Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated by DualCore1: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2012
You don't need anyone to open your paypal account.

The moment you log into paypal with a Nigerian IP you have woken up a sleeping dog.

You can create and verify your paypal account yourself.

Google it, there are tons of articles out there.

You can post any of the articles/guides you see and I can let you know if the process outlined there is clean.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated by emekaD3(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2012
Ok here is a fail proof way to get a paypal account. But it will cost you some $$

1. Get a windows vps
2. Use the browser in the vps to open your paypal account
3. Buy bank account and/or credit car to verify it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Money Online / I Need Constructive Criticism- THREAD CLOSED / After Upgrade To Wordpress 4.0 I Am Getting A JS Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.