Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (22307 Views)

Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by temiboye(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2006
Anyone Has The Format Of Nigeria Bottling Company Test? Do Help Me.

please,i like to know the format of nbc plc management test.i have been invited for their test just yesterday coming up next saturday.i will appreciate anyone who show me this kindness.i need to know it desperately.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by richolly(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2006
The management trainee recruitment involves 4 stages i.e 2 tests and 2 interviews.

The first test is the major hurdle you have to cross. The questions will be set by WAEC, in fact they've been using the same questions for years and it is exactly the same they use for Unilever's management recruitment and i dont expect it to change this time around. One section is mathematics & logical reasoning and the other is English (comprehension, synonyms and antonyms, fill in the gap) with few questions on economics, shipping, insurance, management and sports.

It is advisable to attempt every other question before the Logical Reasoning becos it is designed just to waste your time. You'll be given a scenario which you'll use to answer 6 questions and once you miss one, then the others are wrong. You have 2 of those, making 12. Infact, rumour has it that those questions dont have answers wink.

The total number of questions is about 85 and believe me, if you can get 50+, then you're very safe. I did it and passed so its no big deal.

I'm not trying to scare you but over 70% of the candidates will be dropped after this test.

When its time for the second, i'll brief you.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by bisisexy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2006
pls oh how can i join for the coca cola test?where is the interview taking place place pls
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by richolly(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
@bisisexy
fine girl, make up your mind? is it modelling or what?

you cant take part if you're not invited i.e you need an invitation letter. by the way, did you apply?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by bisisexy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
i know am different,being beautiful; deosn,t mean am happy,pls how do i get invited for the coca cola interview am a corper but i neeed a good job baby
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by richolly(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2006
@bisisexy

sorry, corpers are not allowed. i really wish you well in your search . hope you get a nice one soon
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by neduanaekwe: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2006
shocked I was invited for the test but my phone, which has a problem, deleted the text. I do I go about it on that day, which happens to be on satruday. Urgent!!
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by temiboye(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2006
if you really do deleted the message the venue is yewa college in agege.time is 9am.be there may be after your explanation your code may be traced and you may be allowed in for the test since notwo peolple can have same code number.go with a passport.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by Anabib(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
The test is set by WAEC and they have been using the same questions.
its also used by WAMCO.
shocked u may even get to see answers already ticked by previous users.

Just go and try your best!!!
THATS WERE U GET TO SEE ''MULTITUDE'' OF JOB SEEKERS.

***PLS MAKE A COPY FOR UR INVITATION LETTER WITH 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS COS THEY MAY ASK FOR IT B4 ENTRY.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by Donbassey(m): 3:09am On Apr 08, 2006
please I am a new member.I am still on time for the NBC recruitment and how can I apply.I am Bassey Okor Bassey,an Economics graduate.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by maduk06: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2006
i applied 4 d test have not been contacted yet. please may i know the time and venue
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by funfavour(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
hi
am also very interested to apply for NBC but how do i go abt it?
am i late? am a mass comm grad
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by amoke115: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
@bisisexy

What makes you feel you are different being beautiful, enuff babes dey wey no get jobs for years, u think say na beauty alone dem dey take get job, anyone wey take yansh get job go take yansh commot o! cool
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by onyibor: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2007
i cld not make that of lagos, can i sit 4 it at Abuja, pls its urgent, cos i have to travel to abuja 2day. Also i need to know the venue for the test in Abuja on 30th August 2007. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by blissfull(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2007
One Love,
The venue 4 the test in Abuja is @ Aso Hall, International conference centre Opposite Radio House Area 10 Garki. 9am, 30/08/2007.
Meet u @ the top.
Onel ove.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by pitman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
Does anyone in the house know how much NBC pays for their graduate trainees? Let's know what we are getting our hands into!!!!
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by Matured26(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2007
Get to interview stage first now
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by dwonder(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by msanda(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
Matured26:

Get to interview stage first now

My guy, I av d interview tomorrow and am about resuming smwia else (multinational too) on monday. how much does coca cola pay. Answer me now!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by fesse(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2007
cool
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by ddoby(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2008
dismayed embarassed. i didnt get called and i had so much hope.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by dbabahimse(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2011
Pls house, will be goin 4 the second stage of Nbc interview on sat, can someone pls tell me the format?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by baaliyah(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2011
I also have a date with them on Saturday pls any useful link will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by layzie: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
House, who knows the format for this 2nd test? Kindly help,
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by Cupid4(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by mescana01: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good day all..pls I need ur help..does any of u have an ebooks or e copy of possible questions nd answers on Gmat or dragnet,banks or any of doz sort..pls if u have it kindly send it to my email emekusvic@yahoo.com nd I will greatly appreciate
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by Cupid4(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
@mescana01, did you please receive any info relating to their test?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by galaxydebuchi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please any one going from lagos... Please lets knw hw to meet
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by spicychic847(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls hw did u guys apply?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by amadice(m): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Was dere any advert.....
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test by eliz003: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
rich olly:
The management trainee recruitment involves 4 stages i.e 2 tests and 2 interviews.

The first test is the major hurdle you have to cross. The questions will be set by WAEC, in fact they've been using the same questions for years and it is exactly the same they use for Unilever's management recruitment and i dont expect it to change this time around. One section is mathematics & logical reasoning and the other is English (comprehension, synonyms and antonyms, fill in the gap) with few questions on economics, shipping, insurance, management and sports.

It is advisable to attempt every other question before the Logical Reasoning becos it is designed just to waste your time. You'll be given a scenario which you'll use to answer 6 questions and once you miss one, then the others are wrong. You have 2 of those, making 12. Infact, rumour has it that those questions dont have answers wink.

The total number of questions is about 85 and believe me, if you can get 50+, then you're very safe. I did it and passed so its no big deal.

I'm not trying to scare you but over 70% of the candidates will be dropped after this test.

When its time for the second, i'll brief you.

**pls do u no d next stage after passing the NBC graduate trainee test?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted / N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.