Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. (862 Views)

Checkout What The First Letter Of Your Names And Surnames Stand For / Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why / Nairalanders And Nigerians In General Are So Funny I Swear.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by PaulJohn1: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Well known Nairalanders and what they stand for.

1. Beaf-
-One and only original Delta man on NL
-The most popular NLer ever (well known than the
founder of NL"Seun"wink
-He's so popular that he has enough name bearer
e.g. Beaf! (Original fake)
Beaf: (The fake)
-He's believed to be very important aid to GEJ
-HE has the highest numbers of haters and highest
Numbers of fan on NL
-He hate my state governor(Aregbesola) with passion.

2. Alj Harem-
-Well know Ilaje man
-confused weather he's a yoruba or not
-Hate GEJ with passion
-Anti Beaf

3. Onlytruth-
-The one and only ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland.
-The man whose whole life is about Igbo and think
Of Igbo people all day.
(https://www.nairaland.com/953021/ndigbo-what-projects-federal-representatives)

4. Musiwa-
-The one and only Aare ona kakan fo of Yoruba on NL
-He's concerned of yoruba people.
-He later took up the job of a geographer and
Studies satellite image, who gives detail about the
Satellite picture of the yoruba people.

5. Shymmex-
-The run away Lagosian who has been in the UK all
His life
-He was of good hearth when he joined NL of recent
but has been infected with tribalism.

6. Ishab-
-Northerner who goes against anything south

7. Seun-
-Most respected on NL
-So stingy that all he cares about is himself,
family and the moderators.

8. OAMJ4-
-Well known Moderator, who doesn't give a damn about
anyone on NL. Ban NLers on any slight diversion
From topic.

9. Londontolasgidi- It's all about pictures

10. Ndu Chucks- Original Igbo man

11. Igbo haters- Known from his name.

12. Ileke-Idi
13. Andre Uweh
14. Gbawe
15. Bluetooth
16. Born to Fork- known from his name.

Here is my own ranking, what do u guys think? grin
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
What I think? I think you are just bored this evening and secondly, you are so wrong about Seun. Dude doesnt care about anybody but himself!
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Peterson1993(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
your list is faulty mhenn... Apart from Seun and Born2fuck, i dont know where the others came from. Born2fuck has the number one spot. His name speaks for himself. I expected to see a lady called yawa_ti_de on the list. Not all about making too much noise makes you popular but frequently making sense with your write up and yawa_ti_de gat it. You can rank her as the most intelligent babe on nairaland because wetin de comont from the babe brain de fear me sef. Fix your list next time.
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by timbros(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2012
Is this Jokes section?
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by mikuz(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2012
na joke be this?
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by bunmioguns(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2012
mikuz: na joke be this?

help me ask am ooo

@OP..where is d Joke?
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Peterson1993(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
mikuz: na joke be this?
lol na joke ooo because the listing is very laughable... Listing people he thinks is popular to him and complete strangers to others.. We all poplular to our individual selves... Hun
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by mikuz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
lol
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Ajibel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
and why the heck is this in the jokes section angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Peterson1993(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ajibel: and why the heck is this in the jokes section angry angry angry
Oh... the dude dint see the apprppriate forum to place it. Nairaland has promised to creat "nairaland celebrities" forum. When it is completed, this thread will be moved there cool
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Ajibel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Peterson1993: Oh... the dude dint see the apprppriate forum to place it. Nairaland has promised to creat "nairaland celebrities" forum. When it is completed, this thread will be moved there cool

Why the need for "nairaland celebrities" when there is "celebrity" sextion
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Peterson1993(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ajibel:

Why the need for "nairaland celebrities" when there is "celebrity" sextion
Nairaland never said that. I was only kidding. But i think there is a need to creat a nairaland celebrities section because some members needs to be celebrated... Only one of which is listed above by Paul John and some others like Slyr0x and Yawa are missing from the list.. There are some born legends in this website that needs to be celebrated. Hun..... Some are busy making noise, while some others are busy impacting knowledge into the heads of others and enriching lives. Those enriching lives should be celebrated and those making noise should be sent to jail cool
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Murphy7h4: 1:39am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Peterson1993: Oh... the dude dint see the apprppriate forum to place it. Nairaland has promised to creat "nairaland celebrities" forum. When it is completed, this thread will be moved there cool
I like this.
Re: Nairaland: Well Known Nairalanders And What They Stand For. by Ajibel(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: Nairaland never said that. I was only kidding. But i think there is a need to creat a nairaland celebrities section because some members needs to be celebrated... Only one of which is listed above by Paul John and some others like Slyr0x and Yawa are missing from the list.. There are some born legends in this website that needs to be celebrated. Hun..... Some are busy making noise, while some others are busy impacting knowledge into the heads of others and enriching lives. Those enriching lives should be celebrated and those making noise should be sent to jail cool

Then what ought to happen is to create a sub section in the "celebrity" section. I bet Seun would disagree with your proposal

(1) (Reply)

Girls / Don't Laugh Please / The Married Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.