Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? (6734 Views)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by sholay2011(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2012
Hello...was just wondering if ppl here have favorite movie posters. Mine is dt of 'titanic' (with kate winslet nd leonardo dicaprio gracing d poster in a unique positn); i also luv dt of 'silence of the lambs' (wiv jodie foster on d poster). Wud lyk to knw ppl's favorite film posters if they've got any. Tnx.

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by jhonebrin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mine favorite movie is..
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by sholay2011(m): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Silence of d lambs poster....luv it.

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by awesomet1(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Greatest movie of all time!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by BabaEleko(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2012
Mine grin grin

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Ejine(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2012
The poster for the upcoming Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, is among the coolest I've ever seen.

A cold, unsettling image of skyscrapers crumbling lifelessly to the ground, carving an image of the ominous bat symbol in the dead sky.

So dark, so poetic... So badass.
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by sholay2011(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Neva knew dis wud get to d frnt page.lol
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Biggysmalls919(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Yea

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by member10: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2012
Ejiné: The poster for the upcoming Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, is among the coolest I've ever seen.

A cold, unsettling image of skyscrapers crumbling lifelessly to the ground, carving an image of the ominous bat symbol in the dead sky.

Dude, you killed it.. Ding ding! Wew have a winner!
This is so wicked!!
Infact, thread closed!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Ruq: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
it's impossible to have a favorite movie poster out of over a trillion movies worldwide. mine are

the hangover
scott pilgrim vs the world
Inception. nd lots more
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by IdiAmin2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by boyendowed(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ejiné: The poster for the upcoming Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, is among the coolest I've ever seen.

This is so creative.I love it
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Seems people on this thread are confusing 'what is your favourite movie' with 'what is your favourite movie poster'.
I liked the one with the Obama and evil baby poster.
And dark knight rises.
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by oneuniquemind(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Tear my bra
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by psyqs(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
mine is

1 Like

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by kramer: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
Inception!!

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by kramer: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
And two other wildcards... Repo Men and Legion

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by oneuniquemind(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mine

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Cuddlemii: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
I like a lot of them

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Cuddlemii: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sorry I can't narrow it down to one. I have so many! cry

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by speaktoinzaghi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2012

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by dasparrow: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Most of these movie posters especially the american ones that show skycrapers crashing to the ground pretty much dipicts what will happen to america AKA mystery Babylon when God Almighty descends on them. The american movie posters are creative no doubt and I believe in giving credit where credit is due. However, in all honesty based on biblical prophecy, what is on their movie posters will eventually come to pass. Mark my words.
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by khanivorous(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
dasparrow: Most of these movie posters especially the american ones that show skycrapers crashing to the ground pretty much dipicts what will happen to america AKA mystery Babylon when God Almighty descends on them. The american movie posters are creative no doubt and I believe in giving credit where credit is due. However, in all honesty based on biblical prophecy, what is on their movie posters will eventually come to pass. Mark my words.

Why can't you find HAPPINESS? Find something to live for

People like you made the movie MATRIX look religious
You find every good thing cynical..people like you won't even smell heaven let alone see it...ya afozie ibanye eligwe..
Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Cuteobi(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
The Godfather!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Xionez(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Previously this used to be more badass but that Dark Knight Rises is really hard to beat. That graphic editor should be given an award.

Love that "Today we dine in hell" quote. Funny thing is that it motivates me to try things that has major consequences if done wrong but very rewarding if done right.

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Well, me I am not infected with inferiority complex. To be completely honest, these are my best movie posters and no pun is intended.

Sorry to disappoint you wink

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
And this, thank you!

Mind you, I also like 'titanic' cover....and that's it!

Re: What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite? by AfroBlue(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://dickswiftshouseofbadcinemaandwafflles..com/2011/02/cotton-comes-to-harlem.html

Cotton Comes To Harlem is one of the more famous Blaxploitation films although it never reached the cult status of Shaft or Super fly it was a big budget production. This one is definitely not the typical style though , As it has more of a Buddy cop comedy feel to it.
The story follows two detectives Gravedigger Jones and Ed "Coffin" Johnson as they stakeout a slimy Reverend who is robbing the people of Harlem through promises of a ship that will take all the folks of the ghetto back to Africa

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Kwese TV: Latest "Pay-per-view" Satellite TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.