Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Start A Business Without Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start A Business Without Capital (6505 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2012
I dedicate this writeup to those who are dreaming of starting their business but hindered by fund. i am not a guru or somebody trying to sell you a myth, but i am a young man who is trying to find an honest way of survival. i tried many possibilities i found on the internet and even attended many bogus seminars. at the end of the day I was able to find something and it really yielded a positive results.

The business I ventured into was Online Business because then I dont have money to start my physical business. Today i have big physical business and my online business keep expanding.
What did I do? and How do I go about it?

I ventured into Information Marketing.
try to do google search, there are lots of resources to help you get started. though a lots of scammers are parading themselves as genuine internet marketers here in Nigeria but there are many honest people as well.

I started with zero capital and i am happy to tell you that i got the money i used for my physical business form it.

The RULE: dont scam people.
I can give you a free copy of my ebook on how i did my own. you can mail me if you need it.
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by benz33(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
pls send it to my mail. vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Greatken007(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Let me giv it a trial nzekk1@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by thedon18: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thanks i will like to av it. segunontop@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by jadoo2003: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Am intrested jide_adenuga@hotmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Babainyass: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2012
Plc i ned de ebook send it 2 me dis is my email tijani.ahmed90@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by detrinity(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
pls i also need the ebook. mail me on sammyinfinitely201196@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Booty4me: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Op thankz....franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by benz33(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pls i need that ebook more than anything.Pls bro send it to felixokojie@ymail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Chrisyne: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
pls send me one christolinks2000@ yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by greenhope(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Interesting and funny, How can you start a business without capital and expect to make currency? Its like growing cassave without a land.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Martinbre: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
BADLY IN NEED OF IT martbeatz@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by candicewang(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2012
Dear my friend in long distance,

I think maybe I can help you start a business without capital.

For more details,you can write to me (candice.wang@yahoo.cn).Pls show that how do you know me and your contact.

Hope we can give you a business profit.

Contact person: Candice Wang
Tel:86-0531-81261682
Fax:86-0531-85922265
Mob:86-13589148039
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
sounds 2 gud to b true but............alo.kingsley@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Is only unreasonable people that will be dropping their email, think of it how will u start business in nigeria without money, neither online or offline. Just becareful about all dis online business 99% are scammers, becos i was onces of a victim!

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
I've tried to check the website of the person who challenge those that dropped email. Remember the information requested for are free. They have nothing to loose. However, when i visited your website i can see that you are selling most of the information i want give them for free.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by kevin0021(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Is there any left for me to get one likewise kevinfreestyle20006@hotmail.com cool\
you said no SCAM? right let see what you have in stock!

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nellyd(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2012
pls send it to my box; biancaus2001@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by davidugotex(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
I'm interested. ugodave@hushmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by leke76: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
please send e book ahmad.adeleke@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
send to ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by lowisz: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
What Ȋ̝̊̅§ the different from ebook ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ money,I ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ once curious, but thank god for internet research,once Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ contact him Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ will have know chioce than †̥ buy the ebook, am willing †̥ help all M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ unemployed nigerian brothers for free, all Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ need Ȋ̝̊̅§ a labtop or a good browsing phone ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ you are good †̥ go, this Ȋ̝̊̅§ real bizness , I won't charge you anything, you just need †̥ register with any of the eccurrency electronic bank ,they are all free,ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ need little money †̥ invest ,which will give you lots of interest daily, contact ♍ƺ via email- Lowis84@yahoo.com 07062399457, pls D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ not call ♍ƺ at night,except I ask you †̥ call , good luck
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by mydez(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Please I wud like a copy forwarded to (info@mydezonline.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used And New Concrete Or Cement Mixer For Sale / Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Slippers, Massager And Pain Relieve 5 In 1 / Aquariums Lagos, Nigeria. Sales, Repairs, Maitenance Fro Homes, Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.