Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital (2695 Views)

Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit / How To Start A Business Without Capital / Buying Brazilian(original) Human Hair From China Without Upfront Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
Greetings,

My name is Andy Ochumba a member of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)and I have been in to business of Import/Export, Internet Marketing and Marketing for over 10 years successfully.

“I Have Personally Made Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Using this Strategy am about to reveal here, Without Even Walking 5 Feet Away From My Desk, and Guess what?

YOU CAN!

I'm will show You How You Can Too!!

To get this report which is limited for now because I have guided this secret for long simply send me a mail to businessreportng@yahoo.com

With the following details

Subject: How I can start Importing Goods from China  and globally without Startup Capital

In the mail just put your full name, location and where you heard about this report
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
I have been receiving lots of thank you text messages from Nairaland Members about the Free report on *How I can start Importing Goods from China  and globally without Startup Capital*

Please henceforth I will prefer all thank you messages should be posted on this thread.

All the best

Good people Great Nation

Andy Ochumba
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by beautyline(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Are you for real?
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
Andy Ochumba
businessreportng@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
beautyline, The Internet is the greatest invention of the century and I tell you there are lots of wonderful secrets and opportunities.
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by samik(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2010
Thats amazing indeed!
The internet remains the hub; the connected economy. i like this ideology, will try it out.
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by Delafruita(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
my name is afolab̀i olayinka and am curently in offa,kwara state.i am interested in what you have to offer
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2010
Afolabi send your request for the free report to businessreportng@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
Happy new Month,

I want to specially thank you for been there from January to date.

I Must confess you are great.

2010 is almost gone and I need to reward my follow customers,forum members,followers,subscribers,fans etc for a work well done.

Andy
businessreportng@gmail.com
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by greenhope(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2011
Greetings,

My name is Andy Ochumba a member of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)and I have been in to business of Import/Export, Internet Marketing and Marketing for over 10 years successfully.

“I Have Personally Made Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Using this Strategy am about to reveal here, Without Even Walking 5 Feet Away From My Desk, and Guess what?

YOU CAN!

I'm will show You How You Can Too!!

To get this report which is limited for now because I have guided this secret for long simply send me a mail to businessreportng@yahoo.com

With the following details

Subject: How I can start Importing Goods from China  and globally without Startup Capital

In the mail just put your full name, location and where you heard about this report

Andy Ochumba
businessreportng@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital by IdJack(m): 2:38am On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=greenhope]I have been receiving lots of thank you text messages from Nairaland Members about the Free report on *How I can start Importing Goods from China  and globally without Startup Capital*

Please henceforth I will prefer all thank you messages should be posted on this thread.

All the best

Good people Great Nation

Andy Ochumba[/quote

thanks for ur post, please how can I get the connection and direction cos I wnt to enta into importation business. pls reply via idjack01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Buy Or Sell Your Bitcoin? Kindly Open This Thread / Videos On Snail & Grasscutter Farming About Ismail Abdulazeez / Original Human Hair, Wigs and Ankara Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.