Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest (65229 Views)

Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2012
I Can't stop shedding tears, I feel so devastated. May the souls of d faithfully departed Rest In peace. Amen. Lord pls grant me sleep dis nite.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by igbo2011(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Very sad, it is also sad about the racist comments on yahoo that i see. mh.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lagos-plane-crash-nigeria-171035145.html

1 Like

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Chinom(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=manuch]air hostess on the flight.[/quote

This got me. I shed a tear for her. She was just so happy on her way to work. Life really sucks. To the surviving Anyenes, accept my deepest condolence.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Beaf: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2012
May the souls of the dead rest in peace and may the Good Lord salve the hearts of the bereaved.
What a wretched day! My heart really goes out to the Anyene family, they have four burials for four loved ones.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Buchianom(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2012
Dis calls fr a sober reflection cos nobody knw d tym or d place we wld die. May dr souls RIP angry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Adekdammy: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2012
Nope u are wrong, dat one happened at bucknor in ejigbo, isolo area
cj1080: Did you know that this is the second crash in that area in the past 16 years. you all remember the Military crash the herculus plane that went down there in the 90‘s during Abacha‘s time.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tonididdy(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2012
www.flydanaair.com/
no condolence message(s) et all on the dyna air website...very poor
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Beaf: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2012
I found this pic of the Anyene's. So, so sad.

Onyeka, Maimuna, Noah, Kaiyenotochi Anyene

http://www.omg.com.ng/2012/06/names-of-153-victims-of-dana-airplane-crash/
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by odedipapa(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2012
tonididdy: you must keep up the legacy he left behind,GOd will restore the loss that way
True. One cant put a question mark where God has put a period.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by greedie1(f): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Eternal rest grant unto them oh LORD....
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by hustla242: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2012
Beaf: I found this pic of the Anyene's. So, so sad.

Onyeka, Maimuna, Noah, Kaiyenotochi Anyene

http://www.omg.com.ng/2012/06/names-of-153-victims-of-dana-airplane-crash/

Man that's gut-wrenching.. R.I.P.

GEJ needs to ground DANA immediately!!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nickonomakaveli(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Picture of d pilot

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Mayflowa(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2012
I'm so sad!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by princeonx: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2012
igbo2011: Very sad, it is also sad about the racist comments on yahoo that i see. mh.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lagos-plane-crash-nigeria-171035145.html
You need to look/read very closely! There was no single recist comment there!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by freecocoa(f): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2012
I can't sleep,just can't stop thinking about the dead and what their families will be going through.

Having lost my mum and loved ones to death,I know how they feel,its not a nice feeling at all.

I really pity these ones,oh lord please console us all.sad
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by lizzybabe1(f): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2012
prince_onx:

Maybe it has been removed but when I read it earlier, I saw this comment: "153 less scammers!"
Not racist but stereotypical, offensive and insensitive.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mallorca(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2012
prince_onx:
exactly,i did not see such thing in the site
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by aljharem(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry this is a really disaster for Nigeria
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tpia5: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2012
on the USA today article about the crash, someone was asking why so many nigerians were commenting.

oh well, talk is free.

most of the comments were from nigerians, actually.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by princeonx: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2012
tpia@:
on the USA today article about the crash, someone was asking why so many nigerians were commenting.

oh well, talk is free.

most of the comments were from nigerians, actually.
When it came on on CNN this afternoon, my friends were asking me why so much croud! Why were they busy taking pictures with their cheap china phones instead of helping or getting the f4,(k off the way for the firemen and other rescue team. Some were just standing on one of the plane's broken wings!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by stagger: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2012
prince_onx:

Blind man. There are many and I just got 5 thumbs-up for taking one of those racist assholes to the cleaners.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by shekone(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2012
14. Auta Jennifer
15. Auta Josephine
My aunt and her daughter.....soo sad...after we just attended a wedding Saturday....nobody knew it would be d last............
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Naijamericana: 1:15am On Jun 04, 2012
OAM4J: Lord have mercy!

Yes, Lord have mercy indeed. They are using very old planes for flights...check this out

Between March 26/27, 2008 and then again between April 8/12, 2008 an FAA safety audit of American Airlines forced the airline to ground its entire fleet of MD-80 series aircraft (approximately 300), to inspect the aircraft's hydraulic wiring. American was forced to cancel nearly 2,500 flights in March and over 3,200 in April.[39] In addition, Delta Air Lines inspected its own MD-80 fleet to ensure its 117 MD-80s were also operating within regulation. This prompted Delta to cancel 275 flights.[40]

...According to Dana airlines website they use the MD 80!!!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jude33084(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I thoughts parents should be smarter by now nah ! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. We all were witnesses to what happened in 2007.

My guy words cannot describe what my eyes sees and ear hears.
Parents shld stop putting all their kids in one flight. May all the souls of the departed Rest In Peace. Anen
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by redjasper1: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2012
Special condolences to the victims' families.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Beaf: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2012
jude33084: .

My guy words cannot describe what my eyes sees and ear hears.
Parents shld stop putting all their kids in one flight. May all the souls of the departed Rest In Peace. Anen

Sometimes it can't be avoided; the entire family has to get on the same plane when they are going abroad on holiday, or if they live abroad and are visiting home.
Its a really terrible loss.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mitofag: 1:55am On Jun 04, 2012
Nickonomakaveli: Picture of d pilot

The pilot is not even Nigerian? Wow, now I am speechless.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by chines4(m): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2012
My heart goes to the Anyene's a man just loss all his family in one day, Just like that. Its only god that can console Mr Anyene. May the good God be with the families that loss their love ones.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Bontee: 2:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Reports reaching us indicated that Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Corp Affairs GM) and 5 members of Staff of National Universities Commission (NUC) were among those killed on board the ill fated plane crash in Lagos
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by 360command: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2012
Its so sad that this has happened this way.I sympathize with the deceased loved ones and family. Here is a time govt needs to step their game up by enforcing strict measures on air companies.A merging coalition amongst air companies needs to be formed where government should ask air companies to provide at least 3 new airplanes .etc

Also, I think the travel system by roads needs to be checked,a good proper road should be maintained. They need to scrap those small buses used in travelling and bring in coaches,when I mean coaches,I mean the korean kind of coaches 'Yutong bus'.

Rail system transport is equally good,but we are not close to having an effective train system that can travel long distance ,no train ,no rail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.