Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest (65239 Views)

Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by EnnyP(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Gilbertman: I am really sad to read of this devastating news.Though,we all owe the death debt and we do not know when, how or what will the preceeding events be,still it's heart-rending to hear of this kind of occurence and calamity.May God help and protect Nigeria.May God give us all and the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss and learned to thank the Lord for each seconds we are allow breath! One could not be 'fate' wise as to know when death will come knocking.....hence no one, repeat no one [b][/b]could dodge death.A whole family not going on one trip or a whole family staying at home or a whole family not travelling in one vehicle,is not a topic to derail on today,for we all know that, no matter what, when it is time , it is time.Just reminisce on the so many disasters that has brought Nigeria to a stand still in the past!The "Omiyale" flood for example, a good number of whole(nuclear and extended) family were at their shops in 'Ogunpa' and they were just wiped out!! What would you have asked the Father or the Mother or the grand dad/mum to do back then?? Not to let all the member come to the store same time or be traders in the same mall? Let's be sad with those who are sad please and let's pray more for our Country. There are thousands of ways daily to die that we face, it has been by God's mercy and timing that our turn to succumb has not come.Let's try to live life the best and godliest we can, with the hope that when death do come, we will go fulfill and hope that the life after will be more peaceful and sadness free unlike this one that we are in now.We should also pray that God,the creator may divinely intervene in the matters of Nigeria and Nigerians, so much that all corrections should be made to everything crooked that directly or indirectly initiated the chain of events that led to this kind of(possibly or otherwise preventable) mass death.
I am disturbed about all the names and precious people in the manifest,but the name and person on #127 knocked close home cry . I hope he is not the same brother that was at Kwarapoly FCS with me.Please if anyone has any in-depth,to please reply sad sad

The most sensible post av seen on this tread so far. God bless u Gilbertman.
When i heard the news yest, d first tin dat came to my mind was where are all these people now? Heaven or hell? This is what i want everyone viewing this tread to think about. Where will u spend eternity? For those dat died in d crash, there is no repentance in d grave. But we dat are still alive, let us make use of this opportunity to reflect on our life and see if we're on d same page wit God.
May d soul of d departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by DBestDoc(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Really a Sad One.I pray to God to grant the families of the sweet ones whose lives were cut short the Fortitude and courage to bear the loss.Cos i know its not a small thing.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mspookie: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Iniobong Asuquo
Batch C'Corper
RIP

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by juman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^ Ooohhh, also this young lady. Very sad day for the country.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Theblessed(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=16pt] Who is asking this s i l l y question - Should this Airline be grounded?

Are you normal at all, and do you feel what the whole country is feeling right now?

Where is your common sense, and what happen to your moral values?

If your family are victims of this avoidable tragedy, would you be asking this s t u p i d question?

Please, don't get me infuriated with this thoughtless question.
[/size]
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by vanstanzy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
According to reports, nearby street urchins had a looting spree. Looting the belongings of the dead really isn't cool. Why are these miscreants always up to this? Well its everywhere. But do they know that the spirit of the dead won't let them be, i doubt. Even if they do, they don't care.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
utiu Adebiyi 55 mins ago

It was delayed from take off from MM2, I saw the Philippine mechanics with buckets, draining out hydraulic fluid under the left side under carriage tyre mechanism. A part was taken out but not replaced, yet we were told to board. I told the flight supervisor my name, that 'am an aerospace sys engr. and am concerned at the operational state of the plane. The guy told me to see the pilot. I did, he was a Caribbean decent capt & nw zealand Asian looking co pilot, he confirmed work was done and asked how I knew. I said I saw it from the windows of the airport and the part was not replaced and that I aslo saw the mechanics Philippine & Indian guys under the plane, he told me don't worry if its not ok we won't fly. I pinged my family and friends of what I saw and the names of the people I spoke to. Should anything happen as well as asking that the plane is taken off but am just a simple powerless passenger. We landed and the pilot waited at the door to shake me and to say “I told u”. Sadly this plane wasn't taken off for service to sort out the hydraulic leak or landing gear problem because it was still making money for Indians in Dana, now Dana plane has killed my friend Ehime, Livi & IIeamaka & 150 others. All because they refused a simple precaution advice over their financial wants. My story can be checked from Dana airline/MM2 logs.

news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lagos-plane-crash-nigeria-171035145.html

3 Likes

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by muffins99(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Ajibel(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^^^^
wow, see response... we fit see such for naija
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by LogicMind: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
ms pookie: Iniobong Asuquo
Batch C'Corper
RIP

survived buhari boko election massacre but if it's your time, it's your time.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

You mean PDP's violent arm called BOKO HARAM? undecided
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by bakila: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

Dull, how can she be in batch C and still have participated in that Elections. Is NYSC now morethan eleven months Mrillogicalmind.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by downdraft: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
The Dana Air crash Captains name was Peter Waxton, from USA. He was a good captain and friend for over 10 years. May he and his passengers souls rest in peace. God Bless them all.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by igbo2011(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
prince_onx:
You need to look/read very closely! There was no single recist comment there!

"I hope I get fewer phishing emails offering me $10 million if I respond with my bank account."
"ATTENTIONS: You have won tem meelion United state dollare only. Email your bank account info to Eze Sansui in Lagos, Nigeria now. The FBIs has approved."
"TIA: This is Africa. Flies, dust, diarrheoa, and pickpockets."
"Those are not just curious onlookers. They are looters. Wating for the fires to stop and the smoke to clear so they can start pickign through the debris in hopes of finding gold teeth, wedding bands, wrist watches, cash and coins - anything of value."
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by michylabo(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I thoughts parents should be smarter by now nah ! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. We all were witnesses to what happened in 2007.
U ve a point, but this is not the time to make such a point. People r dead and the families and friends r still grieving. Try be alittle sensitive. Its really a big loss. My sympathy to everyone and mankind in general for this huge waste of lives
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jmaine: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
I will miss my amiable Professor Emmanuel obot. He was the director of the Nigerian Conservation Foundation, Lekki (NCF). . . . cry

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jpphilips(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
tevinsolt: anyone noticed that Stella Obasanjo and the plane crash that happened 7 years occurred on a Sunday too 23/October/2005.......same thing today.......i think God is mad at the level of entropy and misconduct in Nigeria

Nigerians don't seize to Amaze me, i dont know why i cant find the Pre elections archive in the new Nairaland, i wanted to use it to prove that God cares less about Nigerians because the choices they make eludes God himself.

in that post i made a sharp unbiased connection between PDP, Jonathan, incompetence and corruption and attributed it to several deaths witnessed in this country either way it comes, the conclusive part of that post was holding beaf and his allies totally responsible for post elections death borne out of corruption influenced cavalier.

the big question is this;

WHY DO WE CONDONE SO MUCH CORRUPTION BUT CRY TO GOD WHEN THE FRUIT BECOMES OBVIOUS?
ARE WE NOT INSULTING GOD'S INTELLIGENCE?
DO NIGERIANS THINK THAT GOD IS A JOBLESS HOUSEBOY THAT HAVE NOTHING TO BOTHER ABOUT?

the answers to these question might form a pillar of turning points for the survivors and succor for the bereaved to go bury their dead.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jejelady(f): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2012
mosbee401chukwu: The Anyene's re they a family or a coincident
All family from the USA. Husband wife and 4 kids. Infact the wife is Oj medical leave. All went to naija for a wedding and now they r gone. *****sobbing
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by chines4(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
jejelady:
All family from the USA. Husband wife and 4 kids. Infact the wife is Oj medical leave. All went to naija for a wedding and now they r gone. *****sobbing
Just can't get them off my mind cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by dinoiyke: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.