Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures (115830 Views)

Poll: Amidst speculations, rumours, news and opinions flying around for some years now, do you agree YABATECH has grown enough to be handed a UNIVERSITY STATUS?

YES: 81% (61 votes)
NO: 2% (2 votes)
STILL NEED MORE IMPROVEMENT: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by yungryce: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
brainy02: For the love of urself, u lot should stop decieving urself with this jamb stuff of a thing....... Jamb isnt the one admitting u but yabatech.

Wait until the official lists are being pasted on the sch website and also on the notice board of respective departments.....

If u see that jamb says u have been admitted then go and get ur self prepared to jamb university if there is any but as for yabatech nothing has surface yet......

Cheers!

who is deceivn who. My name is shining brightly on d website n who is responsible 4 admission if not jamb. Watch ur mouth. U could hv said we wait 4 a confirmatory list 4rm yabatech n not d jargons u wrote up here
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by danieltee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
brainy02: For the love of urself, u lot should stop decieving urself with this jamb stuff of a thing....... Jamb isnt the one admitting u but yabatech.

Wait until the official lists are being pasted on the sch website and also on the notice board of respective departments.....

If u see that jamb says u have been admitted then go and get ur self prepared to jamb university if there is any but as for yabatech nothing has surface yet......

Cheers!
ma guy, b4 any xqul posts its admission list either on its own portal or within its vicinity, d lists r sent 2 abuja, JAMB 2 b precise, 4 adequate verification cos dey were d 1 dat conducted d exam dat made d students eligible 4 admission in d xqul. So dat congratulatory admission message on JAMB portal is genuine. Checked mine, i was offered admission. BaBa GOD noni.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 2:33am On Sep 02, 2012
danieltee: ma guy, b4 any xqul posts its admission list either on its own portal or within its vicinity, d lists r sent 2 abuja, JAMB 2 b precise, 4 adequate verification cos dey were d 1 dat conducted d exam dat made d students eligible 4 admission in d xqul. So dat congratulatory admission message on JAMB portal is genuine. Checked mine, i was offered admission. BaBa GOD noni.

good for u! But experience teaches that u dont count ur chick before it hatch........
Forget jamb but wait for the official list
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by yungryce: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
brainy02:

good for u! But experience teaches that u dont count ur chick before it hatch........
make he 4get jamb, very funi. im taking it dat ur own name wasnt dere which is y u r so negative
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by danieltee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
brainy02:

it's all gud
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by emynike2: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Go to jamb site to check ur admision statuts 08038849901

: 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Menu
Skip Navigation Links
Home
This will terminate your registration and close the window.Close Window

Passport Preview

Admission status Check Date: Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Registration No:

Congratulations OKORONKWO EMENIKE VICTOR!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 2-Year NATIONAL DIPLOMA Programme into
YABA COLLEGE OF TECH, YABA.
Course INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY in the School of ENGINEERING.
Copyright © 2012. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination: Post Registration e-Facilities
for corfirmation pls cal me on 08038849901
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
2 those that av bn givn admisn...culd u PLZ paste ur utme so 1 can easily aver.tnx
@brainy02
once u'v bn givn admisn by jamb it simple insinuates that u r now a student of d skl in questn..so stp pasn wrong info n speakn jive
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Principle90(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Truly der list is out but b4 dey wil paste anythng on der site dey wil av 2 paste PT list also if u'v seen ur name start packing ur loads....... Congratulation 2 u all

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Principle90: Truly der list is out but b4 dey wil paste anythng on der site dey wil av 2 paste PT list also if u'v seen ur name start packing ur loads....... Congratulation 2 u all
neva said it wasn't out..just wish som1 culd do me a big favour by pastn d utme reg nomba of an admitted applicant...*na beg I dey oooo*
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
mickypounds: 2 those that av bn givn admisn...culd u PLZ paste ur utme so 1 can easily aver.tnx
@brainy02
once u'v bn givn admisn by jamb it simple insinuates that u r now a student of d skl in questn..so stp pasn wrong info n speakn jive

i can imagine how naive u are with ur absurdity at a paramount. Qoute where i totally dashed his hope of not been admitted. This is nigeria for goodness sake and thingz changes so fast even faster than the blink of an eye.

It takes whoever felt jamb comfirmed he/she is admitted nothing to wait until the school official list confirms it.

Havent u ever heard of people seeing thier names on a list and on checking back again to find out that their name has gone like air.

Once again ur level of naivity is out of this world so am not bothered by u. Even for u to have said i pass wrong info show how dampen ur respect for others is....

Have been on this voluntary stuff for years now and i will want u to take ur time to bring out to the public from page 1 to this present page where for ones i passed a wrong info... Sorry for u!

I will repeat it again, it takes nothing to wait for the official school list as it is alwayz gona be a joyous thing to see guyz in here!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Fine if u have seen ur name with jamb, pls print it and boldly take it to the school admin building and stake a claim and let see if u wont be lambasted, i trust those women in there!

To set the record straight, pls wait for the list, no bad blood against anybody but to just follow the procedure and note that i didnt not say that thing u saw on jamb site is wrong but wait till the last
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
yungryce:
make he 4get jamb, very funi. im taking it dat ur own name wasnt dere which is y u r so negative

sorry am not a jambite as i already hold a certificate of the school.... And when i got my own admission i wasnt any scare cos i surpass my cutoff mark by a margin of 4marks even when the course was the most hectic then and has a cutoff mark of 70 so try and watch, learn before u say rubbish to people in public forum
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
brainy02:

sorry am not a jambite as i already hold a certificate of the school.... And when i got my own admission i wasnt any scare cos i surpass my cutoff mark by a margin of 4marks even when the course was the most hectic then and has a cutoff mark of 70 so try and watch, learn before u say rubbish to people in public forum
bro u can tell dat to the moon...*crap*...oops!!! Waz bn impulsive...am sowei uncle brainy n plz don't 4gt 2 use ur pills,just a piece of an advice..-love u tho(no fightn bro).
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Calsito: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
mickypounds: 2 those that av bn givn admisn...culd u PLZ paste ur utme so 1 can easily aver.tnx
@brainy02
check 26193846af i was offered comp sci

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
@ calsitto...i was also offered admission into comp science....pls giv me yur number...lets rapport
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
@casilto...whatz ur score n d cut-off mark 4 ur course....congratz bro!
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Calsito: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2012
mickypounds: @casilto...whatz ur score n d cut-off mark 4 ur course....congratz bro!
score was 63, cutoff was also 63

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Calsito: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2012
alolbut4lu: @ calsitto...i was also offered admission into comp science....pls giv me yur number...lets rapport
i'm on fb olayiwolaademola@gmail.com.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Demo4real99: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Am also admitd, i was givn comp sci
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Datz nice...is dere any biz admin applicant that has bn admitted?...feeln lik dey r concetratn majorly on sciences 4 now...can anyone plz drop some helpful posts on ma hypothesis.../#(where r ma biz admin app)*
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Calsito:
i'm on fb olayiwolaademola@gmail.com.

i've added u ......name is micro ice babatunde
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Joshua15(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2012
i my self jst checked my status i was ofered ofice technology.it seems it is real o
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2012
mickypounds: Datz nice...is dere any biz admin applicant that has bn admitted?...feeln lik dey r concetratn majorly on sciences 4 now...can anyone plz drop some helpful posts on ma hypothesis.../#(where r ma biz admin app)*

this exactly my point, u need not start stressing urself on which department they are concentrating on for now or the other as it will only on one hand help some people and some people will feel so damn that they can confirm through the way u did urs......
It just quite simple to properly clear the air ways.....
U shouldnt use ur own smartness make others feel so damn or make them feel they are out of the league when they have still got a chance..... The sch should start there 2nd semester exam by 17 of sept so hopefully in or around that time perhaps at the conclusion of the exam the list should be out so all we are seeing is just some few weeks to come for all the list to be pasted by then all candidate will have a fair share of checking their names.

And again i still want u to bring that part where i post wrong info on here but if u can point it then u just keep quite and stick to ur own way while u just allow the innocent folks out there go through the normal procedure before u will end up samshing there hopes/chances.
PLS @ ALL WAIT FOR THE LIST. IT STAND U NO RISK BY DOING THIS OOOOOOOO...... THE SCHOOL LIST IS WHAT THEY CALL CONFIRMATORY CONFIRMENTO COS NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT ONE OOOOO
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2012
mickypounds: bro u can tell dat to the moon...*crap*...oops!!! Waz bn impulsive...am sowei uncle brainy n plz don't 4gt 2 use ur pills,just a piece of an advice..-love u tho(no fightn bro).

u call it crap but i will call it SUCCESS and there is no place on earth where success is called crap but if someone success is crap to u at ur end then no good stuff can come from u cos i can easily say the admission u said u have offered is crap as well or will end up being a crap...

Abeg my people chech my update from page one and see how spot-on they have been or pick out where i have gone wrong for once even if it was a mistake.

U dont need to get confused at this point as patience can easily bring u lasting joy.. Just wait for the school list itself and save urself the stress of looking here and there and dont get urself frustrated or worked down by the smartness of some guru in here who are still seeking for admission like u cos if they are these wise like they think they are they should be in school by now and not allow anxiety push them to an extent of running to jamb site to confirm what will later be more confirmed where we all we see it.

For further help like have alwayz done reach me on:

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Joshua15(m): 4:35am On Sep 06, 2012
dis one na real confusion o.jst confirm my status i was ofered ofice technology,and mr brainy is saying its nt real wat are we 2 blive now o.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by Joshua15(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2012
pls i wil lyk 2 know hw was last yr admision checking procedure,was it thru jamb site one is 2 check d admision status or thru yabatech site pls ur urgent amswers pls
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Joshua15: pls i wil lyk 2 know hw was last yr admision checking procedure,was it thru jamb site one is 2 check d admision status or thru yabatech site pls ur urgent amswers pls

it simple, with what u saw on jamb site can u go to the school now and say to them u have found ur name as an admitted candidate thru jamb site? Answer this question urself!

While u have gone the extra mile to acknowledge ur admissiom status somehow the only acknowledgement to be followed by school would be the list they will paste.....

So in the end u will still need to answer this question urself again.... WHICH LIST WILL EVENTUALLY AND FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM UR ADMISSION? JAMB OR YCT LIST?

I surrender nagging on this issue, i will be back when something positively new surfaces......

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by tyusuffa: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Why are u guys overflogging issues? The most authentic place to get the right info is in the school of choice. I av been there thrice after the postjamb and was told to watch out for the addmission list on their site. Dont create unnecessary confusion. If u think u`ve been addmitted, pls keep it to urself and let others follow their turns. There is no official release for now as per list of successful candidate.
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by brainy02: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2012
tyusuffa: Why are u guys overflogging issues? The most authentic place to get the right info is in the school of choice. I av been there thrice after the postjamb and was told to watch out for the addmission list on their site. Dont create unnecessary confusion. If u think u`ve been addmitted, pls keep it to urself and let others follow their turns. There is no official release for now as per list of successful candidate.

just ring it to their ears so well..... It just as simple as this!

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by sussi: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2012
[/color][color=#990000] that your own wahala or happiness if u are given admission why dot u just keep your stupid mouth shut and let the rest wait for the list to be posted in the school and stop given fake information..... if u think you need money from student than y dot u say u need money tongue
Re: Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures by mickypounds(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
I don succumb ooooo..uncle brainy n d rest mak una no vex abeg...the names r now on d skul site...those of us(includn me) that scored below d cut-off av gat plenty of hopes as therez dis fwend of mine who score 59 n applied for office tech(60) n his name is sittn comfortably on the merit list...to those that av offended via ma posts plz 4gv d little boy as hez onli bn naïve....Ps*the castigation waz just too unbearable*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.