Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria (952 Views)

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / A Single Day For Intercession Prayers For Friends,families And World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by Nayah(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
I'm sure everyone has already sent a message, but I wanted to do mine. I don't really know how to say to Nigerian population if it's not I'm crying with you and I'm sorry for the pain you having. May God bless you, families and give peace to everyone.

One Love Nayah
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ Nayah

Thanks so much for sharing in our pain and for truly condoling with us,you have a lovely heart.
Thanks and God bless you
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by logicboy: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
While I feel sorry for the families that lost close ones, you people harden my heart when you mention God.

You say that God should bless them, err why didnt God allow survivors or stop the crash?

This is what believing in a God makes you do. Stupidity
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ Nayah

How are you today?Its day two of the 3 days of mourning declared by the federal government.God will give the families of the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

My wife's very close friend had a return ticket to travel back from Abuja to Lag on that ill-fated flight,guess what;she missed the flight
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by Nayah(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
rasputinn: @ Nayah

How are you today?Its day two of the 3 days of mourning declared by the federal government.God will give the families of the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

My wife's very close friend had a return ticket to travel back from Abuja to Lag on that ill-fated flight,guess what;she missed the flight
I'm here dear brother, I'm quite ok but I'm still shocked by what happened how are you?
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by Nayah(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy: While I feel sorry for the families that lost close ones, you people harden my heart when you mention God.

You say that God should bless them, err why didnt God allow survivors or stop the crash?

Logicboy I can feel your sorrow but compassion is the key...
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by LogicMind: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nayah, are you the fat or the thin one?
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by Nayah(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind: Nayah, are you the fat or the thin one?
What's the relation with the thread please, non offense
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by LogicMind: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nayah:

the more i know about who i'm interacting with, the better understanding we may have of each other.
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by logicboy: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nayah:

Ehen. Logic Mind, explain yourself.

You are giving people power to say that atheists are perverts
Re: God Bless Crying Families And Whole Nigeria by nksplash(f): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
pls always trust and have faith in God for he knws d begining from d end
logicboy:
While I feel sorry for the families that lost close ones, you people harden my heart when you mention God.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Sages, Feast On This Verse And Tell Us What It Means Matthew 16 Vs 28 / I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God / Angry Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.