Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help Me To Choose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me To Choose (642 Views)

If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? / How To Choose A Career That’s Best For You / Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Choose by jandor(f): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2007
hi everybody,am a new member and i wanna ask how y'all doing?I have a problem which i dont really think its a big problem.I have always been a bright student in school but i never gave it a thought to work with my certificate.i have always wanted to be a business mogul.though my mum was againt it,for my dad you've got to do whatever pleases you.My mum brought me to the states simply to continue my education after my OND in Nigeria but i told her that i dont wanna continue that i will rather work hard,make a very reasonable amount of money and go back to nigeria to establish and she said ok.recently everybody is talking to me about going back to school which is already out of my mind.i really want a candid advice about what to do.please no joke.thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help Me To Choose by Joge(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2007
Firstly,you need to ask for God's intervention,your parents will always want the best for you though you may not like the manner of way they want it to happen
Secondly,you need to let your parents know what exactly what you have in your mind and tell the the reasons you want it that way.
If the two options are juxtaposed,you can sort out any odds of any dimension.
I am Joseph,Nigeria,+2347031262179
Re: Help Me To Choose by iice(f): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Do what you think/know will make you happy. . .
Re: Help Me To Choose by kevin7911: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hi, what do you like, just do you want to do!

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Ladies And Gentlemen : / Who Is The Coolest Moderator And Who Is The Rudest? / Football Fanatics On The Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.