Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. (1015 Views)

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by uneeking(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2007
wink
Uneeking.

Can anyone out there tell me how I can transfer money from my Graphcard account to my E-Gold account?
Thanks in advance.

Uneeking.
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by niceuzor: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
. . .Ask Graphcard smiley
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by slim49z(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
niceuzor:

. . .Ask Graphcard smiley

lol grin grin

But hey, I don't make use of graphcard. All you have to do is see if whether any of the e-gold funders have grapcard account. That way, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Good luck to you
Slim wink
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by yungchap(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
Uneeking,
All you have to do first is confirm if your money has been send to the graphcard,thereafter go to any GTBank and cash your money or better still you can reach me via email destined4real2007@yahoo.com for more information.

Goodluck.
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by niceuzor: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2007
Slimz- why re u laughing na? grin
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by allchange: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2007
TS, you can exchange your Graphcard to E-gold here - http://g-exchanger.com/
Re: Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold. by niceuzor: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2007
plz let me ask you can you use Graphcard for Shopping Online? undecided

(1)

The Best Insurance Company / Take Opportunity Of Self Employment With Fxtrackers / How Much Do MDs Of Nigerian Banks Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.